Magitek

Testicular Breathing - details please

this thread made my day. I wish I had something useful :lol: to contribute tho

Edited by Sarnyn

huh... Testicular breathing is a new one on me, too, lol. I mean, yes, breathing techniques mirror themselves in the testicles, sure, but I don't think I've seen it put exactly that way before...

I assume your abdominal breathing is "classic", ie, expand on the inhale, is that right? In that case, I would expect "them" to tend to drop on the inhale and rise on the exhale. If you learn to reverse your breathing technique, then they ought to rise up in the inhale. More important is what the Huiyin cavity is doing. If you practice reverse abdominal breathe, then Qihai, Huiyin, Mingmen and the "boys" down there will all travel in the direction of the Xiadantian (LDT) on the inhale, as it should be B)

And they'll expand on the exhale, naturally. They'll move away from the center. In the case of your man-eggs, that'll mean downward, unless you're into some really creative forms :lol:

But also, like you said, maybe you were just tensed up and not in the proper frame of mind to do this stuff. In which case, maybe it's better to go for a long walk instead.

I wouldn't go nuts over it.

haha yea. I've always wanted to know about testicular braething myself. Especially, getting the unaroused "cold" sexual energy to move up to the dan-tian.

There's this website:

http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercon...ures/Testic.htm

but there's some holes in that explanation as are many others, so I'm not sure as to how exactly do it.

Edited by Non