effilang

Shaking, Jerking & Spontaneous Movements

Hey my beautiful Bums n Bummettes : )

I use to practice more regularly before, but stopped for a long time.

I've been recently able to get back into my practice on a daily basis and am experiencing what i believe are kriyas, or signs of awakening Kundalini. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Firstly i will share my daily practices:

Yoga Asanas: Upward Facing & Downward Facing Dog, Warrior 1, 2 and 3, Camel, Fish, Cow, Cat, Pigeon, Half and Full Lotus, Sitting and Standing Forward Bend/Stretch

Spinal Exercises: Circular Rotations in Burmese Position, Forward and Backward Archs in Kneeling Position, Crane Neck

Qi Gong: SFQ, Holding Ball, Sitting Meditation, Kunlun/Spontaneous Movement

Celibate for 2 Months.

As before, now i experience a lot of shaking during sleep. Very powerful stuff, a year ago it was probably a lot more intense haha, but i am getting it again now. I recall then, i was somewhat overwhelmed by the sensations and was having a hard time sleeping, i wished it would just go away and i'd stop jerking and shaking so i can get some sleep - but now i love the sensations, i totally submit into them and they feel so good.

Sometimes it will start from my legs, vibration, then tremors, then full out earthquakes and it will explore up my core, through my hands torso everywhere - sometimes i will convulse like an epileptic for 5 seconds violently and it feels great - energy everywhere.

I added sitting Kunlun to my repertoire a few days ago and have been doing 30 - 40 mins a couple of times a day. Although i experience the shaking, there is no mouth open wide or many of the other sensations, like bliss that other describe. On the other hand what i feel is after the shaking dissipates all the energy merges at the base of my spine and i feel a strong magnetic resonance there.

I feel like a volcano about to erupt and i think its gonna happen up my spine.

So are the shakes good? - During the day and around sleep? - I asked this a year ago, but it was at a yoga forum and they sorta booed my Taoism away : ) - :lol:

Edited by effilang

Hey my beautiful Bums n Bummettes : )

I use to practice more regularly before, but stopped for a long time.

I've been recently able to get back into my practice on a daily basis and am experiencing what i believe are kriyas, or signs of awakening Kundalini. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Firstly i will share my daily practices:

Yoga Asanas: Upward Facing & Downward Facing Dog, Warrior 1, 2 and 3, Camel, Fish, Cow, Cat, Pigeon, Half and Full Lotus, Sitting and Standing Forward Bend/Stretch

Spinal Exercises: Circular Rotations in Burmese Position, Forward and Backward Archs in Kneeling Position, Crane Neck

Qi Gong: SFQ, Holding Ball, Sitting Meditation, Kunlun/Spontaneous Movement

Celibate for 2 Months.

As before, now i experience a lot of shaking during sleep. Very powerful stuff, a year ago it was probably a lot more intense haha, but i am getting it again now. I recall then, i was somewhat overwhelmed by the sensations and was having a hard time sleeping, i wished it would just go away and i'd stop jerking and shaking so i can get some sleep - but now i love the sensations, i totally submit into them and they feel so good.

Sometimes it will start from my legs, vibration, then tremors, then full out earthquakes and it will explore up my core, through my hands torso everywhere - sometimes i will convulse like an epileptic for 5 seconds violently and it feels great - energy everywhere.

I added sitting Kunlun to my repertoire a few days ago and have been doing 30 - 40 mins a couple of times a day. Although i experience the shaking, there is no mouth open wide or many of the other sensations, like bliss that other describe. On the other hand what i feel is after the shaking dissipates all the energy merges at the base of my spine and i feel a strong magnetic resonance there.

I feel like a volcano about to erupt and i think its gonna happen up my spine.

So are the shakes good? - During the day and around sleep? - I asked this a year ago, but it was at a yoga forum and they sorta booed my Taoism away : ) - :lol:

I have been doing a lot of spontaneous head and neck movement in the hopes of helping a problem with C2. That vertebrae has caused me a lot of problems. After 5 days, I have noticed improvement.

ralis

Sorry to necro and I'm sure you've found your answers to this but in the interest of posterity I will add, why not trying standing and allowing the sensations occur, in a form of spontaneous nei gong or chi flow?  This is what I am taught with our chi kung - that it is the chi flow that brings the benefit to your body.