Sign in to follow this  
Mal

Test - please ignore

Just a little test as one of our new members is having some issues getting their account set up correctly. It happens every now and then

4c225ec4fbab7f4cbb8409616565dc3b-orig.jpg

:)

Years ago I went on a date with a half Chinese half Vietnamese girl; So, we went to this restaurant called Nando's, mainly chicken, if not totally chicken. Anyway we ordered our food, it was kind of half self service you know, and then went back and sat down.

So, anyway, we're there in a full restaurant and then I realize I need some ketchup, so in this restaurant you have to get it yourself, it's not on the table, so off I went. Upon returning I realized that it being a glass bottle I may well look like a fool when I open it and proceed to smack it on the base and no ketchup would be forthcoming. Obviously I didn't wanna look weak in front of my new date and I wanted to impress her with my manly strength, so I did the only logical thing, I started shaking it first.

As it turned out, some bastard hadn't screwed the top on properly and ketchup flew all over her hair, face and dress...also on the people behind her and behind me as well. For a brief moment I wondered why my date had something red all over her...then as realization dawned I did the only proper thing, I burst out laughing, uncontrollably....the whole restaurant went silent, what an asshole, but I couldn't stop..... finally she started laughing too, I did wipe it off, while trying to contain myself, eventually, even the others in the restaurant with ketchup on them saw the funny side(they had nowhere near as much on them as her).

After that.....well, lets just say that the moral of this story is if you wanna girl to like you, I mean really like you, make sure you leave the cap off the ketchup!

ROFL

nandoslogo.jpg

+

specialblendtomatosaucecj8.jpg

=

love-heart-cloud1.jpg

{and it was very hard to find a Heinz tomato sauce pic rather than ketchup. And then the one that I eventually found wouldn't link :wacko: }

Hi Mal,

Apparently we do not follow instructions very well around here. There are already 38 views of this thread you told us to ignore.

Peace & Love!

Just a little test as one of our new members is having some issues getting their account set up correctly. It happens every now and then

4c225ec4fbab7f4cbb8409616565dc3b-orig.jpg

:)

Nice... :)

Jox, :)

Sign in to follow this