Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

The Path

So I am going through the mass of cool info that is Rmax and I see this add for this 1 day seminar Scott is doing called "The Path" and that it is the culmination of his lifes work. It is a one day seminar from 9am to 6pm in Portland OR on Apr 22.

Then as I am scrolling down the thread to see what it's all about I see our own infamous webmaster has already signed up and is going to be there with Lezlie.

I am still on the fence about it but if Master Yoda agrees to go it may push me over the edge and get my early bird discount and plane ticket.

Though that is highly unlikely since he doesn't like to travel.

Seriously, you have until like Feb 1st to sign up with the discount I think this would be a cool opportunity for some of us to meet and also meet Scott.

Atleast I know Sean and Lezlie will be there :)

http://www.rmax.tv/thepath.html

Edited by Cameron

Well, Ime out. I just double checked and my sisters wedding is April 22..same day.

So obviously I can't go. I mean, I would but it's my sister and it's her wedding.

Damn, this workshop looks really good, I would have liked to check it out.

Sean! I want feedback after?!

Edited by Cameron

Scott must be a geminii--his teachings evolve pretty fast. Seems like they are headed in a taoist direction, though. So if we just work on our Intuflowing and do our normal thing, we should stay within hailing distance at least for a few years!

Yeah, Lezlie and I are looking forward to this. Shame you can't make it Cam... I'll give you all the full report. Also RedFox is going.

Back to work. (Busy busy)

BTW - I lost my cell phone. :(

Sean

I know. Damn family members and once in a lifetime ceremonial events.

Reminds me of the weekend I had to skip Winn's dream practice retreat to do one of my other sisters graduation.

I guess I can get the flow fit DVD atleast.

WOW!!!

Holy Shi....

You guys rock. I think I am going to have to be there, since I actually live in Portland, well, OK, 25 miles west of Portland, but Wow what an oppurtunity.

I haven't directly checked out any of his stuff, but I have read all about it and checked out RMAX material.

I get the impression that you experienced guys will get a lot out of this, but that even someone not familiar with Scott's work should still view this as an oppurtunity not to pass up.

So, if things work out schedule wise I think you might get to meet me too.

Craig

so damn jealous.

from the impression i get, working directly with scott can break through so much stuff in a very short period of time.

if i was in america i'd be there without a second thought.

i'll just have to satisfy myself with the flowfit dvd too.

Sign in to follow this