Desert Eagle

Ayahuasca experience

OK... he took too much, he's still in it, if he wants to return to normal faster he needs to ask the shaman for help. If he's still in the shaman's proximity, he must do it immediately.

If he isn't, tell him to hang in there. He will return to normal eventually but it might take a few weeks. Does he have someone close to him around who can be made aware of what's going on and calmly supportive? I sure hope so. If not, tell him to hang in there.

He must exclude salt (most crucial), fat, meat, alcohol, coffee, tea, all processed foods and drinks from his diet until he gets out of it.

Please send him much love and tell him to hang in there. :)

I just received a motivation to review my journey in the form of an email from Jesus.

-Desert Eagle

Just out of curiousity Desert Eagle, how come you call the guy Jesus? Aren't you a muslim ?

Edited by orb

sounds like he has an unbalanced "kundalini".

he needs to fix his breathing and center his mind as well.

he should try vippassanaa ameditation and read nisargadatata.

for more information see my signature.

ejaculation might help to calm down the kundalini a little bit if it's getting too much for him.

Edited by zazaza

Plant medicine is powerful stuff. It will force awakening before we are ready but that is really not so true because kundalini only awakens when it is time.

To me it doesn't look like, from a distance, that his k is awakening but he is having kundalini type experiences. Not unusual when taking plant medicine.

yes...need to get to shaman teacher as soon as possible ...like Tao Meow said.

If you cant...My suggestion...what I would do and take it with a grain of salt cause I have not done this plant medicine...is to ask to speak to the deva or consciousness of the plant and ask for mercy. I am not kidding.

Ask the deva what would be best to do to have a good relationship with her. How can you best honor this gift she has given you? Eat meat, no eat meat...do this or do that? Make an offering to the deva. I get the feeling these things are important in this situation.

You are walking between worlds right now so that is new territory for you. It's a skill just like any other and takes time and practice. As long as you try not to re-integrate into normally reality too quickly, let it run it's course. Don't try to control it. Let it speak to you.

you will have to feel into and listen to your heart about what to do. it often contradicts conventional wisdom.

You heart will not put your life at risk. Listening to your mind might put you at risk in these situations.

I will pray for you and speak to the deva if you give me permission to do so. I can already feel her interest and she is waiting for you.

I think another thing that could help is engaging in constant activity...go volunteer at places. Accomplish things.

that's already whata the person is doing,

engaging in constant activity.

i think he should seek to calm himself through meditation as linked to in my signature.

the problem is his internal energies are awakened but he's not centered.

his monkey mind is feeling good but it's still on the run (because of fear),

that's why he's so chaotic.

he sounds like a text book case of kundalini syndrome.

doing physical yoga poses might help too.

Edited by zazaza

that's already whata the person is doing,

engaging in constant activity.

i think he should seek to calm himself through meditation as linked to in my signature.

the problem is his internal energies are awakened but he's not centered.

his monkey mind is feeling good but it's still on the run (because of fear),

that's why he's so chaotic.

he sounds like a text book case of kundalini syndrome.

doing physical yoga poses might help too.

He is not having kundalini syndrome. His kundalini is not awake and neither is yours. You are going to hurt somebody giving dangerous information. You could kill someone or give them great pain giving them bad info in a situation like this. Are you willing to be accountable for what you say?

He can't meditate, center, or calm his mind when he is in an altered state caused by a chemical. The chemical must move through and out his body first.

It is normal to feel fear in a new and strange situation.

Yoga, unless you know what you are doing, will aggravate what is happening. Yoga is not an innocuous practice as neither is qigong. It can make energy pathologies worse if done haphazardly with no awareness.

The most important thing is to keep him safe until he is finished with his experience.

I speak out of 20 years of experience of working with kundalini syndrome in hundreds of people all over the world.

zazaza,

You don't know what you're talking about. But feel free to share your views. Peace.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see that ShaktiMama posted before me.

Edited by Scotty

If you cant...My suggestion...what I would do and take it with a grain of salt cause I have not done this plant medicine...is to ask to speak to the deva or consciousness of the plant and ask for mercy. I am not kidding.

You are absolutely right. I do have experience with cara madre mia (she's not a deva of the plant, she's the She, mother of the universe, by the way, and kundalini is but one of her children... and the plant is where She keeps one of Her cell phones for those who have a real need to use it -- you dial Her number when you take it and She picks up -- in whatever mood She happens to be in, mind you, and knowing right away if the caller has any real business calling her or is just a telemarketer -- :unsure::lol: ) --

so, one thing the shaman suggested was, if She plays with you too roughly (and "Jesus" is right about "cats helping" because they are related too, She is also Jaguar, who is one of her earthly embodiments, and She will play with you like a jaguar kitten sometimes, very roughly and dangerously without any malicious intent, just because kittens play, just because She's like a very big... a worlds-big... kitten... sometimes... who gets carried away playing... but that's only one aspect, She is also the Amazon, and Anaconda, and Life in the Universe in all dimensions, many things, pretty much all things one could ever think or imagine are merely an aspect of Her, and the rest is what one could never think or imagine, ever!) --

so, as I was saying before sidetracking myself, the shaman suggested to keep asking Her -- "please be gentle with me, please, cara madre mia, calm your energy, please calm down, please be gentle..." But that's something She will hear you say if you don't OD. The rate at which the cell phone... um, the DMT, which is part but far from "all" of Her molecular story... is metabolized depends on many individual factors, most people will be out of it within hours, typically nearly all will clear it in 24--48 completely... but there's two scenarios where they won't. She might want to play with you longer is one; you OD is another. It's like giving a kitten too much catnip... :unsure: ...

It took me three weeks to become "functional" and about three months to stop "reconnecting to Her on the phone" involuntarily many times a day (She kept calling me! :o ). But when three days after the last ceremony I was still in it to the extent that pretty much all of my human functions were shut down and many of my trans-human ones at full throttle, the shaman performed a ceremony to calm Her down, which helped a lot. It was a special ceremony used specifically for this purpose, and for starters it gave me back my ability to sleep. So I urge "Jesus" to seek a shaman's help pronto. Oh, and I urge everyone who has no first-hand experience with Her to send "Jesus" love and good vibes and prayers but please give no dietary or "cleansing" or "spiritual" advice. With Her, we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto... :unsure:

I speak out of 20 years of experience of working with kundalini syndrome in hundreds of people all over the world.

doesn't mean you know everything better

psychedelics often activate the kundalini and usually the kundalini becomes dormant after the experience

in some people it stays active or becomes active afterwards.

what the guy describes is kundalini imho...

i've known someone who had exactly the same and it was kundalini.

He can't meditate, center, or calm his mind when he is in an altered state caused by a chemical. The chemical must move through and out his body first.

the chemical is already out of his body,

ayahuasca does not stay active for 8 days.

i will shut up now becoz i don't know what i'm talking bout :)

Edited by zazaza

You are absolutely right. I do have experience with cara madre mia (she's not a deva of the plant, she's the She, mother of the universe, by the way, and kundalini is but one of her children... and the plant is where She keeps one of Her cell phones for those who have a real need to use it -- you dial Her number when you take it and She picks up -- in whatever mood She happens to be in, mind you, and knowing right away if the caller has any real business calling her or is just a telemarketer -- :unsure::lol: ) --

so, one thing the shaman suggested was, if She plays with you too roughly (and "Jesus" is right about "cats helping" because they are related too, She is also Jaguar, who is one of her earthly embodiments, and She will play with you like a jaguar kitten sometimes, very roughly and dangerously without any malicious intent, just because kittens play, just because She's like a very big... a worlds-big... kitten... sometimes... who gets carried away playing... but that's only one aspect, She is also the Amazon, and Anaconda, and Life in the Universe in all dimensions, many things, pretty much all things one could ever think or imagine are merely an aspect of Her, and the rest is what one could never think or imagine, ever!) --

so, as I was saying before sidetracking myself, the shaman suggested to keep asking Her -- "please be gentle with me, please, cara madre mia, calm your energy, please calm down, please be gentle..." But that's something She will hear you say if you don't OD. The rate at which the cell phone... um, the DMT, which is part but far from "all" of Her molecular story... is metabolized depends on many individual factors, most people will be out of it within hours, typically nearly all will clear it in 24--48 completely... but there's two scenarios where they won't. She might want to play with you longer is one; you OD is another. It's like giving a kitten too much catnip... :unsure: ...

It took me three weeks to become "functional" and about three months to stop "reconnecting to Her on the phone" involuntarily many times a day (She kept calling me! :o ). But when three days after the last ceremony I was still in it to the extent that pretty much all of my human functions were shut down and many of my trans-human ones at full throttle, the shaman performed a ceremony to calm Her down, which helped a lot. It was a special ceremony used specifically for this purpose, and for starters it gave me back my ability to sleep. So I urge "Jesus" to seek a shaman's help pronto. Oh, and I urge everyone who has no first-hand experience with Her to send "Jesus" love and good vibes and prayers but please give no dietary or "cleansing" or "spiritual" advice. With Her, we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto... :unsure:

Thanks for clarifying.This process is the provenance for experts.

Your response again shows how important for this person to be in a safe environement while going through this process. That, to me, is the most important thing for him right now after reconnecting with his Shaman.

Edited by ShaktiMama

"hey, thanks for the links, I will check them out my friend...

ShaktiMama said: "I will pray for you and speak to the deva if you give me permission to do so. I can already feel her interest and she is waiting for you."

yes, of course, you have my permission, I am thankfull for everything, thank you! I love you!

Taomeow said: "She might want to play with you longer..."

yea, but its not really, that she wants,...........I mean I want it, too..................kinda..............she is my mother........our mother.........we are all children......her children........+

and I love her, and I feel her great pain...

and I think I know why last night was so hard for me..............

I remember feeling very full of energy the day before and I just thought something like :"mother, I feel so strong, like I could transform all darkness, so give me something to transform..."

not exactly those words, but something alike,........I mean I speak in feelings, not with words........

but I understand, that I get what I ask for...............first I feel like a god, ask for evolution and transformation, and when I get it, then it is so painfull, that I cry the whole night long, and shout out loud : "please be gentle mother, please be gentle...........please please please........."

I really feel deep within, that...........that..............my kundalini will explode already during this lifetime.............

on one side I hope it will be gentle or it will not happen at all,...

on the other side I wish it could be over very fast, even if its painful, I know its inevitable, because our mother needs us as fully developed ones, and not sleeping........

then again, I feel, its all in my hands, if I ask for it, I get it............if I ask to stop it, it gets easier.............

so if it is really up to me..........to my decision......

what to do? I mean, its like loosing all the support of family or beloved ones.......because they dont know whats going on..........

I mean having materialist around , and telling them, that I communicate with mother earth and with angels,

i mean they just say: "you are crazy and your fever caused halucinations"

hahahaha, life is so funny man, this irony........I mean look at me, on the outer appearance nothing happens, nothing what others could objectively observe, but inside there is so much going on..........

its like a play of rejection of mother and calling her again.....

if I call for her, she comes with all her love...............and real love is always old-life-destructing and hurting,

before resurection, there has to be death of old life........

i mean during all this ayahuasca time at the temple,............I got everything, EVERYTHING,

god show me how its to be him/her

devil showed me how it is to be him/her

1st first I was god, and I saw everything at once , pain, pleasure, love, and i was love and loved everybody and lost tons of tears because of compassion

2nd then I was devil, and I was hatred, I wanted to kill everything, to torture everybody, to cut your damn fucking throats and piss on you and lough at you....

3rd light and darkness the both I am, fusioned into one................into something completely new...........nothing to compare with......

i mean, I love you and I hate you, and thats greater than any love..........much miuch greater.........

and I saw everything, i mean really everything, we are ONE, and one with other planets and other civilisations, just everything ONE!!!!!

and i kiss and love the devil and the god, and I embrace the light and the darkness...

to muich is going on..........

and on the 4th night, my ego was killed,.........

I mean its still there...........

but my old ego was destroyed, all things like "being better than anybody or wanting to be special or impress other people or defending oneself or pity oneself"

whatever, that all vanished........

and I kiss the feet of everyone of you because you are god.........

yes , YOU, who does read this, you are GOD, and my inner god is bowing before your inner true god nature...LOVE........

o man everything was so painfiul.............and it felt everytime like giving birth to my self, to my new self...........

and everywhere I saw rainbows, beautiful rainbows, everything is rainbows!!!

ok enough, I dont want to go on with all that, it does not manner,

nothing does ever matter...........

the only thing I really do know , is that I know NOTHING!!!!!

absolutely nothing!!!!!

I was not eating meat for 6 years, and now I feel deep within that part of the healing has to do with meat eating and tons of shokolate eating,

buy the way, during ayhuasca I experienced the killing of all the chickens we eat everyday as chicken nuggets for example........

it was so painful, I felt /was the killing, the pain, the death, the soul out of chicken, the asking for forgiveness of that chickens.............everything

o fuck!!!!

I dont understand mother earth, but she knows what to do, and if she is advising me through my intuition to start smoking, than my healing will be through cigarettes,

I never smoked by the way...........

its just like, I do not know anything whats going on, I just know not to reject anything whats happening,

even if the devil himself is coming, I can not reject him, because its the mother in disguise, looking if I am going to reject any part of her beautiful being....

so I accept everything.............

i just follow my intuition, even if my intuition is telling me to go tomorrow to africa,

even if I have no money. or whatever.......

parents and friends are angry and do not understand irrational behavior...........

but I know, that has to be...........

my next stop is moscow.........and after that india............

but who knows, perhaps I will be on mars tomorrow?

<I do not know anything, nothing , nothing, nothing.............

thats a big defeat for the ego, which always wants to know and control everything............

normally I would cry out of self pity............i used to once...

but not anymore, I dont feel any self pity, no matter how bad things may be, mothers suffering is always bigger, so I should shut up with my small pains...............and help our mother!!!

by the way our mother knows all our desires and wishes,

I for example was completely asexual, I looked at this world with my heart only, and nothing could make me sexually arise...

i only felt love , saw love, there was no sexuality, and I only lost my virginity one month ago.........

but mother spoke to me, dont worry about your sexual functioning in this world,

and after all that healing, its like my sexuality is awakened again,

I mean, I was completely asexual, and now I want to fuck like a dog.......

ok ok I exagerate a bit,

the heart is much much stronger that the penis

haha,

man what am I talking about in here............i am so crazy stupid man.......

ok enough, thank you all my lovely brothers and sisters, I really do love you,

and even if I say "I hate you", thats only another way to say I love you.

thank you for all your suggestions, your love your help,

come on, let us go out into this world!!!!!!!!!

smiling, dancing!!! embracing each other!!!

let us explode together and ride this planet into a new age of LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I just wanted to add to my last post........

I just wanted to say sorry, because I know that some words or energies in my field do hurt you in some way...........

just forgive me for that.........

(grrr.....what is hurting and what is forgiving in real? i dont know anything.........)"

you sound in a good place...sounds like it all coming together for you... i see energy opening between coccyx and first dan tien.

yes it is feelings...not words...not analysis

be safe and protect this vulnerable spirit that is manifesting through you...now the real you....remember :)

ask for protection from She if you feel insecure....

get good tobacco if you can...organic or something like Native American Spirit... using good tobacco can be an act of worship. It can also open you up more.. so moderation if that is possible...

prayers coming..it is all good

shakti blessings...

DE, I'll talk to "Jesus" directly since he's reading:

Taomeow said: "She might want to play with you longer..."

yea, but its not really, that she wants,...........I mean I want it, too..................kinda..............she is my mother........our mother.........we are all children......her children........+

and I love her, and I feel her great pain...

Yes, my friend, I know, that's why I call Her cara madre mia, "my beloved mother" (she spoke Spanish to me even though I didn't know any till then, can you imagine? -- so I still call her a Spanish name I used then.)

Listen, there's one thing you can do to help yourself if you won't or can't go to a shaman:

don't try to understand what is going on with you right now. Don't try to figure it out. Don't try to think. You will have the rest of your beautifully enriched life to integrate it, what's going on now is not going to be forgotten, I promise, it's not a "hallucination" so you don't forget any of it,

so you'll have plenty of time to find the thoughts and the words to express it later. Don't do it now. Words and thoughts are using up the energy you need to restore your equilibrium, each word and each thought pushes you and pulls you. If you can avoid them, try to avoid them for a while. When a thought comes, just tell it, "I'll deal with you later when I'm rested and calm," and don't pursue it any further. Do it with every thought and every word that comes. It will help right now.

Much love to you. Hang in there.

Words and thoughts are using up the energy you need to restore your equilibrium, each word and each thought pushes you and pulls you. If you can avoid them, try to avoid them for a while. When a thought comes, just tell it, "I'll deal with you later when I'm rested and calm," and don't pursue it any further. Do it with every thought and every word that comes. It will help right now.

Much love to you. Hang in there.

Exactely right. All that stuff he's saying is commonsense right? If you really thought about it rationally without your ego before these last few days you would have known all this stuff too right? You don't need to chase every thought and follow it where it goes because you already know where it goes! :)

Go do some exercise. Do 2 x 20 min walks a day. Do some stretching. Get some fresh air and eat some of mother nature's healthy food so she can heal you. You're right nature does heal just give it chance. You don't need to share all your thoughts with everyone else, you should keep them to yourself. You're lucky you have been bestowed with this great knowledge but you have a responsibility to guard it because not everyone is ready for it and might think you are crazy. Part of having this great gift of yours is being able to control your outside urges too so you can still live harmoniously with those around you.

Love goes out to you too mate. Hang in there and try to relax and blend in to the crowd. You can't help others if you're locked up dude. Be careful what you say to the world :)

what a mess... Jesus really needs psychiatric help, I'm afraid.

He would if he was in a state that is not self-healing. There's no documented cases of anyone developing permanent psychiatric problems from ayahuasca. What it induces is something transpersonal psychology terms a "spiritual emergency." The closest everyday analogy (minus the spiritual part) is someone who's very, very drunk, who doesn't need psychiatric help to sober up, but does need time and a safe environment to do so.