Sign in to follow this  
sean

Everyone will probably need to re-login

I've noticed a few "Guest" posts from people with logins. There were some "cookie" issues and I had to tweak some settings so most likely everyone will have to re-login. Just be sure to check "Log me in automaticaly next time" or whatever it says.

:)

Sean.

I posted as Guest before I registered (don't ask me why :)) Is there anyway I can change the post to be from me after the event?

If no one has replied yet, you can repost as BobD and I can delete your original post. You can edit/delete posts that in your username, but not ones that are posted as "Guest".

OK, thanks.

I have reposted, so could you please delete the second post from Guest (ie not the one from Yoda!) in "Another White Skeleton Infomercial"

Thanks

Thanks.

BTW the email notification from the forum says

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "" at Tao Bums...

(ie does not display the name of the topic)

Great site by the way. I have been a lurker on HT for years, but this is the first time I have ventured into actually posting anywhere. This is a clearer layout than at HT, much easier to see new posts etc.

Thanks.

BTW the email notification from the forum says

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "" at Tao Bums...

(ie does not display the name of the topic)

Great site by the way. I have been a lurker on HT for years, but this is the first time I have ventured into actually posting anywhere. This is a clearer layout than at HT, much easier to see new posts etc.

Thanks Bob! I'm glad you like the forum and that it's encouraged de-lurking. ;) I find this style of forum much clearer as well.

Hmm.... I bet that empty topic title is because of the "threaded" mod. I'll have to look into that. It's cool that email notification works at all though. I just noticed it sends me emails when I have private messages. I did nothing to configure SMTP in the forum software, pretty clever/sneaky app this is.

:)

Sign in to follow this