mewtwo

Aliens who has been one and who have meet one?

So in the topic on kulun and avatar the movie someone said that they had been an alien in the past life. I was wondering who on this forum has been one? What different species are there for aliens?

So in the topic on kulun and avatar the movie someone said that they had been an alien in the past life. I was wondering who on this forum has been one? What different species are there for aliens?

There have been times where I have peered deeply inward, outward, and all ways around, and reflected that it intuitively seems quite odd and unbelievable that this would be the only life I've ever known, as many many times, I've sat alone in the dark in front of the fire on a serene starry night, and felt like an alien myself, that I am not connected to something greater, past or present, but just an observer trapped in this physical vehicle; however, that is a great illusion, as we are always connected to the Tao as one equals one, nurtured by one... In any case, I think we've all had lives as other beings on different locales and dimensions of the universe, as we will continue to do so, as the great Mother continues to spring the wonderfulness of life with everlasting love, shuffling spirits, consciousness and energy among the myriad of beautiful creations of nature, as to experience herself, her universe in every facet of reality...fish in the sea, bird on the sky, fly on the wall, human on....well, I take it humans might just happen to be her next big adventure in terms of the source further experiencing our home Earth :) and can there be love without something to experience it?

I've always had a deep concern with my practice, that perhaps on the day of my death i would not have achieved a level of unity with the Tao that would allow me to separate from the physical plane, in a way which i may carry on my thoughts and experiences.

It worries me that in my next life, i may not know of the Tao or even be interested in such a pursuit... that i would be back to square -0

What would one need to do to make sure that on their birth into the next life, they might carry on the experience of the previous - in essence continuing their practice from the point at which it ceased during the death of their prior physical shell?

Does anyone else worry about this? - I don't want to embody a physical form again, confined to the material, unaware of the Tao... It scares me, for i think such a life would be empty beyond understanding.

How does one evolve beyond this and carry on without having to restart/reset every new life?

:( Yes it terrifies me :(

To think that this that is me will die one day & possibly cease to exist any more-ever again.

This is the fear that drives me in my spiritual practice, its a relief to hear that someone else thinks about it.

:)

the thought, that both internal and external martial arts, meditative and mystical practices have been passed down by extraterrestrials, many which have not survived in the passage of time, the ones that were left being altered, parts taken out or hidden. perhaps many of the ancient deities and mythological and legendary figures were extra-terrestrial in nature... historical records having been hidden and altered. if this is the case then what are we?

what are "the heavens", what is "THE Heaven"?

Edited by Non

I've always had a deep concern with my practice, that perhaps on the day of my death i would not have achieved a level of unity with the Tao that would allow me to separate from the physical plane, in a way which i may carry on my thoughts and experiences.

It worries me that in my next life, i may not know of the Tao or even be interested in such a pursuit... that i would be back to square -0

What would one need to do to make sure that on their birth into the next life, they might carry on the experience of the previous - in essence continuing their practice from the point at which it ceased during the death of their prior physical shell?

Does anyone else worry about this? - I don't want to embody a physical form again, confined to the material, unaware of the Tao... It scares me, for i think such a life would be empty beyond understanding.

How does one evolve beyond this and carry on without having to restart/reset every new life?

BLADOW!!!

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/buddhism/sakka2.htm#insight

"Many scientists believe that there might indeed be intelligent life on other planets;

many others believe we are still trying to find intelligent life on this planet.

But few believe there are enough aliens that are visiting us in droves - unless

we are the Zoo of the Universe, and aliens love to bring their kids by to gape at

the primitive beasts: "Now, little Zordac, watch what happens when we take this

stick and push it up..." The narcissism is the giveaway, says Carlton. The comedian

Dennis Miller got it just right - "Only man is a narcissistic enough species to think

that a highly evolved alien life force would travel across billions and billions of

light years - a group of beings so intelligent, so insouciant, so utterly above it all -

would they really feel the need to equip their crafts with windows so they can gaze

out on all the celestial wonder, but then, immediately upon landing on earth, their

first impulse is to look at some punk's ass with a flashlight?!!" ---- Ken Wilber

We are the alien's.

We destroyed our own planet , we managed to evacuate it but supplies in our ship's would only last so long.

We had to find a planet that could support life so we came here.

We could'nt breathe the air,drink the water or eat the food as we were so we created bodies,genetically engineered from chimp's,that would allow us to live here.

Once we had done that we then transferred our soul's into the new bodies.

By comming here and invading this planet I think we broke some universal law about not invading another planet and messing with the life that is already there,which is probably why our soul's keep comming back here.

I think that is our punishment.

sabretooth.

The Great Liberation through the Hearing in the Bardo commonly known as the Tibetian Book of the Dead contains teaching that addresses your fears.