Sign in to follow this  
amdebrahan

Intros

Hello...

after months of observing and reading i have finally decided to join and explore what else is there. I find the stuff written here very enlightening and intriguing. My journey here was basically driven by depression, leading me to explore my mind and my emotions as different from "me". I consider myself a secular person, and I have an engineering background, so this was for sure not the direction I thought my life would take. But here I am.. and thanks to all the posters here who make it such an enlightening place.

Hi Amdebrahan,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Actually, Philosophical Taoism is more closely compatible with the sciences than is any other belief system. It is even possible to be an Atheist and a Philosophical Taoist.

Peace & Love!

Thank you Marblehead

Hi Amdebrahan,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Actually, Philosophical Taoism is more closely compatible with the sciences than is any other belief system. It is even possible to be an Atheist and a Philosophical Taoist.

Peace & Love!

I consider myself a secular person, and I have an engineering background, so this was for sure not the direction I thought my life would take. But here I am.. and thanks to all the posters here who make it such an enlightening place.

I am highly intellectual. That led my research and curiosity to spirituality. Now I practice Nei Gung. :)

I am not only an atheist, but areligious. But... then I learned that the original meaning of religion is the desire to re-unite with the Tao. So secular is a good word, I think.

And it is often the case that people learn one thing and excel in something completely different.

My prescription for an anti-depressant: SMILE! :D

Edited by Hardyg

Euphoria is our natural state of being:

http://www.springforestqigong.com/testimonials.htm

Hello...

after months of observing and reading i have finally decided to join and explore what else is there. I find the stuff written here very enlightening and intriguing. My journey here was basically driven by depression, leading me to explore my mind and my emotions as different from "me". I consider myself a secular person, and I have an engineering background, so this was for sure not the direction I thought my life would take. But here I am.. and thanks to all the posters here who make it such an enlightening place.

Sign in to follow this