Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

A question for women regarding the opening of the "lower" gates

I've been working for several weeks now on opening up the gates and meridians of the legs. As some of you know, these meridians connect at the perineum. It's an awfully good sensation when I spin the energy up from one leg and cross it over, past the perineum and down the other leg. So I just have to ask...

...and this is my first post regarding sexually specific info (so I'm blushing while I type... :D

Can women direct this energy straight to the clitoris for extracurricular activities?

Fascinating. I hope to learn too!

If it is any interest at all I am discovering that Witch's diet seems to be working for me! I would swear when I do Secret Smile now I 'sense' jing - sex energy also circulating. This is a breakthrough for me. :)

BTW - how does one open up leg meridians and gates?

If it is any interest at all I am discovering that Witch's diet seems to be working for me! I would swear when I do Secret Smile now I 'sense' jing - sex energy also circulating. This is a breakthrough for me. :)

The Clyman stuff will work if you stick to it, but Macrocosmic orbit comes after a solid central channel and MCO. However, Robert Bruce's book "Energy Work" has a LOT of good tips on how to target hard-to-feel lower extremity areas, and you can do them sitting on yer duff while watching CSI, although it's better to throw your TV off a 40 story building.

I doubt any way of deliberately circulating qi yourself appropiate .

It seems better let qi tell you what it is and how it acts , not your telling qi how to behave .

That would be the macro cosmic orbit im pretty sure.

Also good luck with your results =D

I've been working for several weeks now on opening up the gates and meridians of the legs. As some of you know, these meridians connect at the perineum. It's an awfully good sensation when I spin the energy up from one leg and cross it over, past the perineum and down the other leg. So I just have to ask...

...and this is my first post regarding sexually specific info (so I'm blushing while I type... :D

Can women direct this energy straight to the clitoris for extracurricular activities?

Hi Blasto.

In answer to your question, you really wont need to. Just keep on doing the practices and much more will unfold re. sexuality.

:)

yes....chi is led by the mind

Hi Blasto.

In answer to your question, you really wont need to. Just keep on doing the practices and much more will unfold re. sexuality.

:)

Pardon me. For the record, I'm a married man. No clitoris in these here parts, which is why I posing the question to women.

I have no means of responding to Exorcist's post. Guiding chi with the mind? Kindly quote me one of the hundreds of books written by chi gung masters who suggest otherwise. If you're suggesting that we "force" the chi, well, that's sound advice, and I hear what you're saying.

Sign in to follow this