triestestudent

Ninja steps

Hello all,

First-timer...feeling uncharacteristically shy...hmmmmmmmmm. Uhm...since i woke up in the amrit hours and can't seem to feel tired enough to go back to bed thought i'd check in the lobby. Seems right to give some background. i've explored some of kundalini yoga, been initiated by a few gurus (insatiably curious that way) of the Sound/Light variety, took refuge in Vajrayana Buddhism and just like to keep eyes and ears open. The goal, as of late?...surrender, pay attention and accept what is as is. There has been a change...a continuance of awareness and quicker realization when the attention drops. Intention is to keep learning and remaining open.

Ciao,

g

P.S. Ever watching the film, Moon, i can never look at emoticons the same way. i think that was the name of the film?

Hello all,

First-timer...feeling uncharacteristically shy...hmmmmmmmmm. Uhm...since i woke up in the amrit hours and can't seem to feel tired enough to go back to bed thought i'd check in the lobby. Seems right to give some background. i've explored some of kundalini yoga, been initiated by a few gurus (insatiably curious that way) of the Sound/Light variety, took refuge in Vajrayana Buddhism and just like to keep eyes and ears open. The goal, as of late?...surrender, pay attention and accept what is as is. There has been a change...a continuance of awareness and quicker realization when the attention drops. Intention is to keep learning and remaining open.

Ciao,

g

P.S. Ever watching the film, Moon, i can never look at emoticons the same way. i think that was the name of the film?

Most welcome triestestudent - you express where you're at and are going right well.

Change...continuance...intention - write any haikus?

Most welcome triestestudent - you express where you're at and are going right well.

Change...continuance...intentention - write any haikus?

Used to...used to write all manners of poetry, short stories and such...still LOVE to write...something about writing triggers all kinds of cool stuff...

Thank you for your kind Voids!

*kind of corny so please do forgive this cornball humor...never know what is gonna pop out - Jack-n-the-box -

Hi Triestestudent,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

The goal, as of late?...surrender, pay attention and accept what is as is.

Yes, that is an important concept in Taoism as well (within certain limitations).

Peace & Love!

Hi Triestestudent,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

The goal, as of late?...surrender, pay attention and accept what is as is.

Yes, that is an important concept in Taoism as well (within certain limitations).

Peace & Love!

Thank you Marblehead...what kind of marble are you? Cat's eye?? More of an agate? i feel the need to clarify that when i write surrender and accept what is as is this doesn't actually imply complete passivity paradoxically enough. As i sincerely work on detoxifying through undertaking the chigong exercises under the guidance of a wonderful teacher the intention is also to be far more open to Tao and what i regard as Dharma.

This place looks like a lovely school where i can learn from the rest of y'all. It feeeeeeeeeeeeels wonderful to just keep learning and being open to sharing what others have tried to help me understand in this lifetime.