enouch

John Chang versus Mike Tyson?

Hi! Has anyone heard of an encounter between Mike Tyson[the boxer] and John Chang? Over on the cyberkwoon or shaolin wahnam forum someone brought it up,but got shouted down.Details were sparse but reportedly it happen before the Buster Douglas fight.Actually it involved Mike and his bodyguards.Anyone care too share? Details?

Hi! Has anyone heard of an encounter between Mike Tyson[the boxer] and John Chang? Over on the cyberkwoon or shaolin wahnam forum someone brought it up,but got shouted down.Details were sparse but reportedly it happen before the Buster Douglas fight.Actually it involved Mike and his bodyguards.Anyone care too share? Details?
I read a rumor about that on here...but it sounds too fanciful like an urban legend.

Although if it's true...I'd sure love to hear more about it! :lol:

Where was the encounter supposed to have happened? The Buster Douglas fight was in Tokyo on Feb 11, 1990...

I read a rumor about that on here...but it sounds too fanciful like an urban legend.

Although if it's true...I'd sure love to hear more about it! :lol:

Where was the encounter supposed to have happened? The Buster Douglas fight was in Tokyo on Feb 11, 1990...

Las Vegas ,before the fight! Maybe weeks,Tyson's bodyguards were involved as well.

Edited by enouch

Ok I SAW IT HAPPEN.....I was asked to keep it secret but I think you should know....

So JC was minding his own business, just happily playing poker in Vegas, by chance Tyson was on the same table.

JC obviously was winning, REAL BAD too, poor tyson had lost 1Million in this game. Tyson had noticed how well JC chose his moves, too well that is, as if he could read the other players cards.

Tyson got up to leave the table, but couldn't help but ask with his funny voice "You psychic or something man?!"

JC defensively snapped back at him with lightning in his eyes "You accuse me of cheating!?". Tyson was scared, knew something was different about this man, but the whole table was looking at them, and theres no way tyson can lose face like this, so he told JC "lets take it outside little man, I ll eat you alive".

JC slowly got up, looked tyson in the eyes and said "you dont knw who you mess with, bitch" zapping tysons ass with some chi, causing tyson to jump up. Tysons sudden movement sent his bodyguard into fight mode. They jumped him all at once, all 3 of them, but before they could get close to him they were repelled right back. Now tyson was spooked, his fear sent him into fight or flight mode, he should ve have chosen flight. JC played with him like a cat plays with a mouse, Tyson didnt know what to do so he charged jaw wide open right for JCs ear. He bit it, and bit down hard, you could hear the sound of his teeth braking as JC used his Iron Ear technique.

Tyson now exhausted and with more broken teeth than hes had through a lifetime of boxing decided to cut his losses, he looked at JC and asked "what are you?" Jc picked up his winnings from the table and slowly raised his head to look at Tyson "I am John Chang, level 52 master of Mo Pai, and your dantian is 2% full". He then simply picked up and left, leaving Tyson to wonder what all his training had been for, if he cannot even scratch a short little man half his size.

Thats it, That is what happened. I know it sounds unbelievable, but thats the truth.

• Like 3

Ok I SAW IT HAPPEN.....I was asked to keep it secret but I think you should know....

So JC was minding his own business, just happily playing poker in Vegas, by chance Tyson was on the same table.

JC obviously was winning, REAL BAD too, poor tyson had lost 1Million in this game. Tyson had noticed how well JC chose his moves, too well that is, as if he could read the other players cards.

Tyson got up to leave the table, but couldn't help but ask with his funny voice "You psychic or something man?!"

JC defensively snapped back at him with lightning in his eyes "You accuse me of cheating!?". Tyson was scared, knew something was different about this man, but the whole table was looking at them, and theres no way tyson can lose face like this, so he told JC "lets take it outside little man, I ll eat you alive".

JC slowly got up, looked tyson in the eyes and said "you dont knw who you mess with, bitch" zapping tysons ass with some chi, causing tyson to jump up. Tysons sudden movement sent his bodyguard into fight mode. They jumped him all at once, all 3 of them, but before they could get close to him they were repelled right back. Now tyson was spooked, his fear sent him into fight or flight mode, he should ve have chosen flight. JC played with him like a cat plays with a mouse, Tyson didnt know what to do so he charged jaw wide open right for JCs ear. He bit it, and bit down hard, you could hear the sound of his teeth braking as JC used his Iron Ear technique.

Tyson now exhausted and with more broken teeth than hes had through a lifetime of boxing decided to cut his losses, he looked at JC and asked "what are you?" Jc picked up his winnings from the table and slowly raised his head to look at Tyson "I am John Chang, level 52 master of Mo Pai, and your dantian is 2% full". He then simply picked up and left, leaving Tyson to wonder what all his training had been for, if he cannot even scratch a short little man half his size.

Thats it, That is what happened. I know it sounds unbelievable, but thats the truth.

LMFAO!

Sh*t, that was good. Whew. You need to write more Taoist qigong comedy man!

LMFAO!

Sh*t, that was good. Whew. You need to write more Taoist qigong comedy man!

:lol: Thanks man, if I got 1 person to laugh taking the time to write that out was worth it :D

I mean, thats how it really happened, true story bro! :P

:lol:

I heard it was so intense, all the cards on the table burst into flames and the chips melted.

Good one ThatGuy!

That Guy. I am very high on a shamanistic herb and that was the most amusing thing I've read in quite a while hahaahahahaha

Guest 3rdlevelmopai

Listen, this is important, the person who writes about the encounter that John Chang had with Tyson is for the most part pure fantasy. How do I know...well, how about if I was the 1st Western student of Pak Johns since 1990.

Yes, the encounter happened all right, but the person who tells this yarn wasn't there to know exactly what happened. In fact, he embellished the story way out of context to the point most of is pure fantasy.

One of Johns family members (I won't mention who it is) set up a meeting with an entertainment director at a specific hotel (I won't mention). There was a short demonstration of a few things Pak John normally does (that I also won't mention).

After the demo there was a friendly confrontation between the two men with Tyson having a huge problem (that I won't discuss). But it was brief and all the extra stuff this guy claimed to have happened...didn't.

I won't mention specifics because when this guy who claims to have been there comes forward, I can ask him directly what hotel it was, who the family member was and what things Pak John did...not to mention ask who the other people were.

There are way too many clowns out there trying to become a part of something they are unable to. So they do it through fantasy...they seem to want the attention. This guy should be a fiction writer.

Jim

• Like 1

Listen, this is important, the person who writes about the encounter that John Chang had with Tyson is for the most part pure fantasy. How do I know...well, how about if I was the 1st Western student of Pak Johns since 1990.

Yes, the encounter happened all right, but the person who tells this yarn wasn't there to know exactly what happened. In fact, he embellished the story way out of context to the point most of is pure fantasy.

One of Johns family members (I won't mention who it is) set up a meeting with an entertainment director at a specific hotel (I won't mention). There was a short demonstration of a few things Pak John normally does (that I also won't mention).

After the demo there was a friendly confrontation between the two men with Tyson having a huge problem (that I won't discuss). But it was brief and all the extra stuff this guy claimed to have happened...didn't.

I won't mention specifics because when this guy who claims to have been there comes forward, I can ask him directly what hotel it was, who the family member was and what things Pak John did...not to mention ask who the other people were.

There are way too many clowns out there trying to become a part of something they are unable to. So they do it through fantasy...they seem to want the attention. This guy should be a fiction writer.

Jim

Man, I'd love to hear what really happened, then???

So, you claim nothing like this ever happened?

Just for fun; and this has nothing to do with anything other than just amusement. John Chang met Mike Tyson once. He let Tyson hit him as hard as he could for about 10 minutes; nothing. Then he tapped Tyson on the wrist with about 1.5% of his qi; Tyson was out for about two minutes and he had no idea what hit him.

These types of contests are meaningless to anyone beyond a certain level.

How do you think John Chang would fare then, against a heavyweight boxer or MMA pro? Would his qi be able to overpower any type of athletic power...or no?

And, did you ever happen to witness anything like this in the time you've known him? Or no?

The following story was told to me by Kostas’ senior student in Greece. Several of Sherfu's students witnessed the whole thing go down. I posted this on Shaolin Wahnam three years ago.

"One day at Sifu John Chang’s clinic in Java, three acupuncture needles mysteriously appeared in the wall. Sifu and his students were at a loss as to how this could have occurred. The following day the same thing happened. This continued for several days; each day Sifu would return from lunch to find three more needles in the wall.

At some point he sensed a presence in the room as three needles rose out of their cabinet, turned toward the wall, and shot across the room, imbedding deeply into the wall. John called out to this mysterious presence, “show yourself coward.” Presently a ball of condensed golden light floated into the room. Recognizing a challenge for what it was, he shot an energy blast from his palm directly at the sphere. The sphere in response deftly evaded the strike and remained floating nonchalantly in the air. What followed was an intense but largely one sided dual. The students who where present said that at one point Sifu Chang’s body literally became a blur as he moved faster and faster in his attempts to strike the sphere. After a while he gave up and the ball left as mysteriously as it had arrived.

A couple days later, while Sifu was away on business, a man came calling at his home. His wife answered the door and man asked her to deliver the following message to Sifu: “don’t be too proud.” Neither Sifu, nor his students knew this man and he never returned."

Actually the story was to be continued several years later, as Sherfu's senior student received an offer from the mysterious challenger to come and study with him when Sherfu retired.

I don't expect anyone to believe me and quite frankly, who would. This is the will of the masters to remain beyond the veil. Actually, there may be a documentary in the works in the next few years that will involve David's masters. If it happens, I think it's going to change the world as we know it.

I'm currently receiving emails and telephone calls from around the world; in some part due to the posting here. Many people who have met Kostas or read the book or seen the documentary, are willing to look past the veil. Personally, I feel it's the beginning of something; just like Kostas book was 6 years ago.

I know that some of you out there are just watching and have met John Chang and others perhaps. I would invite you to share... who knows, maybe something good can come of it.

Best, Sean

There's so much mythology surrounding JC, I was just wondering what your own experience has been like? Edited by vortex

There's so much mythology surrounding JC, I was just wondering what your own experience has been like?

Westerners and gullible seekers want popcorn (siddhis), truly spiritual people want the truth; hence that's why most fail. remember what Bee Daoist said on the famous YT video when discussing the topic of "immortals":

There maybe as many "men" that practice the Dao as there is hair on an ox but the number of those who truly realise themselves through practice maybe as few as the two horns of an ox.

Hence the conclusion is that you can't say in every generation there are immortals.

And yes, there is a lot of BS surrounding JC.

• Like 1

remember what Bee Daoist said on the famous YT video when discussing the topic of "immortals":

There maybe as many "men" that practice the Dao as there is hair on an ox but the number of those who truly realise themselves through practice maybe as few as the two horns of an ox.

Hence the conclusion is that you can't say in every generation there are immortals.

:lol:

sure you can say that in every generation there are immortals. i would bet my soul on it, easily.

• Like 1

Westerners and gullible seekers want popcorn (siddhis), truly spiritual people want the truth; hence that's why most fail. remember what Bee Daoist said on the famous YT video when discussing the topic of "immortals":

And yes, there is a lot of BS surrounding JC.

Can JC (Chang not the other one) do this?

In the spirit of VOTE FOR PEDRO (see Napoleon Dynamite)

Vote for Tyson!!!

Relax it's just a comedy!

The Mike Tyson story was in Jim's book.

TaoBums Q & A with Kosta:

Question:

Jim McMillan said that John once had a friendly encounter with Mike Tyson and demo'dsome ability on him that Mike apparently had trouble resisting. Do you know exactly whathappened in this incident?

Kosta's Answer: Uh... blink? Blink again? (Vague uncomprehending look on face)

:ph34r:

• Like 1