Trunk

Merry Christmas 2009

This wandering meditator wishes you all a happy happy season and may Santa bring you spiritual vibey gifts. When you look at the tree may you see your etheric body and its many branches.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

One just can't have too many holydays to celebrate.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to celebrate Christmas much, because I'm on my way to my Honeymoon! The worst part of it is, it's one of the finest hot springs resorts in N. California, but even worse, it's clothing optional. Worse than that is the fact that there are many attractive naked women there, so I guess my mindfulness will take a heavy blow this Holiday. www.harbin.org season! :lol::lol::lol:

This wandering meditator wishes you all a happy happy season and may Santa bring you spiritual vibey gifts. When you look at the tree may you see your etheric body and its many branches.

:):):)

Same to you, de_paradise.

And HAPPY CHRISTMAS to everyone.

xxxxx

cat

Let's hope 2010 will be creative and happy and peaceful for us all.

Namaste,

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy and safe new year. It's been really busy for me the last couple of weeks, and miss reading up on all the posts. I've been burning the midnight oil studying and successfully passing my last exam of the year. I look forward to the new year and of great progress for my meditational aspirations. Best of luck in all your endeavors ...

Cheers,

Tommy

Edited by TommyRyukyu

Happy Christmas everyone - and thanks to all those who post interesting stuff on here - have good time!

As always, best wishes to all, and may all your thoughts be good ones...

:)

Edited by Iskote

* a moment of appreciation for our little cyber-community *

:wub:

OuHxaWE__0A

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Blessed Yuletide, Happy Kwanzaa or happy whatever appropriate religious, ethnic or cultural celebration you choose...

May your day be filled with the joy of friends, family and Spirit...

Mike