Prince hisoka

Real elixir of life

:) Hello people, i don't know if this was mentioned before, but i found this guy last year who claimed to know the correct formula of the real elixir of life. This guy has his own youtube channel, website, and just published his own book on how to make the elixir of life, it's pretty interesting how he claims the effects of drinking this elixir.

His youtube video

, it's quite magical :rolleyes:

Read the description on the right handside, and go to the book's link, where you can buy it for 6 dollars i think.

You can find him mentioning on his website (provided in the video's description) that he has his own sect or group which are trying to change the world to the better and things like that.

I think you do realize how rare it is for some one at our time to create the elixir of life, and share the discovery with the rest of us. all alchemists/non alchemist out there I am waiting for you opinion of Nicholas. Is he for real,if you try his experiments tell me if they work, please.

Peace and happiness

. Is he for real,if you try his experiments tell me if they work, please.

Oh, I remember you. You're that kid in school that used to make the snowballs and try to get me to throw them at the bus. I'm not clicking your link.

Ok, I clicked it. The guy deletes all comments that he doesn't like and leaves up the sappy fan-mail from his friends. That's enough for to not trust him or his $6 magic potion.

Oh, I remember you. You're that kid in school that used to make the snowballs and try to get me to throw them at the bus. I'm not clicking your link.

Ok, I clicked it. The guy deletes all comments that he doesn't like and leaves up the sappy fan-mail from his friends. That's enough for to not trust him or his $6 magic potion.

I am not trying to mislead or anything if that's what you're trying to say :lol: . I am not promoting him at all , i just thought it's interesting how he can make something which gets him the deisred results of say for example 20 years of spiritual practice :)

I am not trying to mislead or anything if that's what you're trying to say :lol: .

lol, I was trying to say, "drink the stuff yourself and then tell US what happens", instead of trying to get us to be your lab rats :o

squeak squeak

"This is the cure-all that will destroy the pharmaceutical industry"

I call bullshit

Prince i think its good your opened minded, but I'm worried it might get the best of you.

Hmm N.D.C... some years ago he claimed already to have "the" elixir/red lion.

He was posting on a online group about it. The old version of his book didn't cost anything at that time. Not sure about it but another person claimed his process wasn't working or at least he wasn't able to reproduce it from the description.

Would be interesting to compare the old book with his new stuff.

The same process as in the Book has been posted online by NDC:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5734659_make-true-_elixir-life_.html

Last year me and my friend decided to get on with this 'creating the elixir of life' getting the instructions from the thread on ehow :) . Eventually we failed :P ,lack of equipment and patience, aswell as my parents not allowing me to buy all the props :o

I've read his source -- Mutus Liber. I had to go to the rare books room at the Universe. It's a fascinating book -- exactly the same as he describes -- distilling dew.

What I discovered is this -- when birds sing much of their song goes into ultrasound. The ultrasound ionizes the stomata of plants -- which then can drink in the nutrients from the morning dew on the leaves. This turns out to be a significant source of nutrition.

There's a company called "sonic bloom" by Dan Carlson who researched this phenomenon at the University. He has much success in growing food in areas where the soil is undernourished.

So internal alchemy works the same way -- it's a metaphor. We can hear ultrasound internally and this ionizes the electrochemicals which then activates the solar energy (as morning dew is from solar condensation) -- so that electromagnetic energy is created.

Last year me and my friend decided to get on with this 'creating the elixir of life' getting the instructions from the thread on ehow :) . Eventually we failed :P ,lack of equipment and patience, aswell as my parents not allowing me to buy all the props :o

I just bought the covenant of silence. It has more than three ways of making the elixir of life and the stone, i'll post here any progress. Or will start a new topic as the process of making the elixir takes a while. Wish me luck :)

I just bought the covenant of silence. It has more than three ways of making the elixir of life and the stone, i'll post here any progress. Or will start a new topic as the process of making the elixir takes a while. Wish me luck :)

Dew or GW/with which description from the book will you work?

Edited by center888

Centre888

I reckon dew. But at the moment am not attempting to start it though, i am pretty much researching, reading books, getting the right equipment etc. Although i think it'll take me more than one attempt of making the elixir to get it right, as i am bit clumsy :lol: We culd pm each other with any breakthroughs, or progress. are you a begginer at alchemy ? Where about do u live ?