Yoda

tooth regeneration

Yeah, my experience has been that normal toothpastes work much better than non flouride types.

But then again I didn't try Smile's specific plan, with the pH taken into account.

Toothpaste is the best, for SOOO many reasons.

And believe it or not, dental schools teach all of their dental lectures based on scientific studies

You mean the same scientific studies that concluded we need mercury in our dental fillings? Or in vaccines?

Dental medicine is in the same state as our regular medicine - they are taught to treat the symptoms of a disease with a variety of chemicals/surgeries. In the last month, I had a co-worker die from cancer (or rather chemotherapy). You should see her decline in health as soon as she started the procedures. 2 months and she was gone. Then a friend took ONE tablet of antibiotic Levaquin that made his joints swell up and in pain for a week (couldn't even walk). The reports say there is a possibility of joint and tendon complete disintegration after taking only 3 tablets, beside doing other bad things to your body. You know what Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical (maker of Levaquin) told him? "If you need surgery, you are on your own. We can't help you with anything. Should have read the warning label".

So, please, let's not talk about conventional medicine on matters of health or maintaining health, for they have no authority in neither.

As for fluoride, majority of Western European countries have no fluoride in water. You may read more on reasons to oppose fluoridation here.

Also, please watch you language so we know we are talking to a grown adult- not a 5 year old.

Smile.

Edited by Smile

Teeth do regenerate, just like everything else in your body. Western doctors that think that brain cells

don't regenerate are also wrong. They will all be proven wrong soon enough. The fact is knowledge has

always been ahead of technology and will always be ahead of technology. Chinese medicine is so ahead

of its people, that they can not believe it is real. Chinese medicine is developed by immortals. Western medicine is developed by humans. Thats the truth.

I haven't been to the dentist for a long long time. And I only brush a few times a week. I use

my saliva to rinse my mouth throughout the day. After a meal I rinse with water. The

indians never had toothpaste. Yet, their teeth and health are probably better than most people

today. The key is to stay away from SUGAR foods. If you must have it, then immediate rinse afterwards,

otherwise, its going to eat your teeth. The longer the sugar is there the more its going to eat.

Leave a hole big enough and you'll need to pull it out. Tooth regeneration is a slow process.

Dentists are only for those that eat too much sugar.

The purpose of the TAO is to return the body to prepuberty, thus, the ability to regenerate teeth.

My friend makes a Native american oil blend with Earth Clay and that has succesfully regenerated Bone & Teeth & Gums.

You can get that stuff through Tao Semko

contact him at umaatantra.com

The guy that makes the product is a Chi Gung student of Dr, Morris & I & has trained with Oniada Indian medicine men. His name is Miguel Cisneros. A good friend of mine and a great healer/Herbalist.

peace

Santi

Guest winpro07
:) Edited by winpro07

You mean the same scientific studies that concluded we need mercury in our dental fillings? Or in vaccines?

Mercury in amalgam poses no problems once it sets. Not even a fraction of it leaks out because it is locked up in a crystalline structure once it sets. Anyway, nowadays the amount of mercury in the material is much much smaller than in the past.

For the occlusal surface (biting surface) of teeth in the back (molar and premolars), mercury containing fillings are still the best in terms of function, assuming the skill of the dentist is equal for silver versus tooth colored resin fillings. So that is why silver fillings (amalgam) are still used. Once we get to a point that resin technology is just as good as amalgam, dentists will stop using amalgam within a couple of years. That is for sure.

I do not get mercury vaccines, like flu shots, because that actually circulates in the bloodstream I think. (Although once I become elderly I definitely will get flu shots)

But mercury containing fillings are fine as long as the dentist uses the rubber dam, which he should anyway.

Edited by alwayson

Smile,

Teeth can't repair themselves if they are constantly bombarded by chemical poisons or covered in film of glycerine (that would take about 15-20 washes to take away). The correct word is "remineralization". I'll try to write an article on it, but in brief, the best substance that will support your teeth is your saliva. It has to be PH balanced, though. The range is 7 - 7.5 pH for the teeth to remineralize properly. Everything else- diet, cleaning substances you use, etc- is all to support the process. If they don't, then natural tooth repair is not possible.

I look forward to that. Also, thanks for the stuff on www.curebum.com . I will try the Tooth Soap soon, as well as the plantar wart treatment ideas.

It is not a secret that saliva remineralizes teeth. Ask your dentist.

That is why people with inhibited salivary flow, which occurs with certain diseases, certain conditions or certain prescription drugs, have a ton of cavities.

Anyway I am done with this thread....PM me if you guys have specific questions. Peace.

Edited by alwayson

I apologize alwayson, I didn't mean to imply that I was discounting your opinion. In fact, in my experience you're right. Regular toothpaste works great for me personally, and I tend to think that people get too worked up over things like mercury fillings and flouride.

My opinion as a consumer and self experimenter is: whatever works the best for me, is best for me.

So I am open to trying new things, like Smile's ideas...since he has reported good results on himself as well as his friends.

One needs to use common sense. First, consider if a poison like mercury can be toxic. Then, follow up with searching for any research on correlation between mercury fillings and disease. There is more then enough scientific research. Then, make up your own mind if you want to wait 20 years for them to wake up and finally admit there is a problem and they are really sorry.

You have to be pro-active about your health. Because the medical establishment won't do it for you. It's all about $. Most of it, anyway. Some doctors are actually really kind, compassionate and smart, and switched to all alternative care. Still, those are hard to find.

Body is able to overcome any disease if you provide the support it needs. Sorry, but poisons/chemical medications won't do it.

Speaking of mercury toxicity, it got some limelight recently in Hollywood:

Jeremy Piven Exits Broadway Play After Health Scare

NEW YORK, New York -- Jeremy Piven is ending his run in Broadway's "Speed-the-Plow," due to a condition caused by a high mercury count, according to Variety.

The "Entourage" star missed a Tuesday evening performance and a Wednesday matinee due to his high mercury count health concerns, but David Mamet, the playwright of "Speed-the-Plow," appears skeptical of the actor's exit.

"I talked to Jeremy on the phone, and he told me that he discovered that he had a very high level of mercury," Mamet told the entertainment trade mag. "So my understanding is that he is leaving show business to pursue a career as a thermometer."

But, the show will go on said Mamet.

"The good news is that some really great actors will be helping out and stepping in, which to me is a sign of great heroism and friendship," the playwright added, but declined to name who would be stepping for Piven.

A rep for Piven told Variety that the actor wanted to continue his Broadway stint, but was advised by a team of doctors to end his run immediately.

Piven is best known for his role on "Entourage," playing manic Hollywood agent Ari Gold.

Now (assuming this is not a prank), if this can happen to a healthy-looking 43-yo guy like Jeremy... Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

So there was a recent article in Science News that teeth can heal themselves through the interaction between the inner tooth bud and the calcium in the saliva. Scientists are experimenting with calcium fortified toothpastes for this reason.

So that's where science is on the subject. On the vitamin d link on Platos blog, they go into this in detail and claim that it is normal for teeth to be able to regenerate themselves assuming there's enough calcium in the saliva. there has to be enough calcium and vitamin d in the diet/sunlight exposure to get the levels up. The article believes that most people are walking around with half to a third as much calcium in their saliva as needed due to large scale vitamin d deficiency.

I have now replaced my toothpaste with salt for many moons and am happy with it. The theory there is that toothpaste creates a slimey coat over the teeth that deprives them of the self healing effect.

I lost a filling awhile back and it seems to be healing itself through the salt. Of course, it might just be that the hole is getting smoothed down through wear.

Not that tooth heal is a big deal, but vitamin d deficiencies also lower serotonin and that's a huge deal!! So get your sun and eat those eggs or take some oil supplements!

-Yoda

I have been using cayenne, sea salt and olive oil to brush my teeth. My tongue has recently started hurting very similar to if I accidentally put something to hot in my mouth. Am I doing something wrong does anyone know? Or any ideas on why my tongue would bee feeling that way?

I have been using cayenne, sea salt and olive oil to brush my teeth.
Stop using cayenne and sea salt, and switch to diluted baking soda + olive oil. Or buy a bar of Dr. Bronner's soap and brush with that. Or Tooth soap.

Stop using cayenne and sea salt, and switch to diluted baking soda + olive oil. Or buy a bar of Dr. Bronner's soap and brush with that. Or Tooth soap.

Thank you :D

Mercury in amalgam poses no problems once it sets. Not even a fraction of it leaks out because it is locked up in a crystalline structure once it sets. Anyway, nowadays the amount of mercury in the material is much much smaller than in the past.

For the occlusal surface (biting surface) of teeth in the back (molar and premolars), mercury containing fillings are still the best in terms of function, assuming the skill of the dentist is equal for silver versus tooth colored resin fillings. So that is why silver fillings (amalgam) are still used. Once we get to a point that resin technology is just as good as amalgam, dentists will stop using amalgam within a couple of years. That is for sure.

I do not get mercury vaccines, like flu shots, because that actually circulates in the bloodstream I think. (Although once I become elderly I definitely will get flu shots)

But mercury containing fillings are fine as long as the dentist uses the rubber dam, which he should anyway.

i'm very familliar with this kind of attitude, it comes usually from people that are "educated".

sorry to break it to you buddy, but all they do with "education" is brainwashing.

to the point that you cannot accept anything but what they've told you.

science is evolving, yet they choose to teach it as a dogma. we loose, they gain $

sad but true... and kind of normal

edit: just so you know, the information "fingerprint" of the substance is as important as the substance itself. not to leave you in the dark, look for dr. Bruce Lipton's works...

Edited by Little1
  • Thanks 1

Hmm good idea.

Killing off the elderly with flu shots :)

I just got tooth soap in the mail. If you type in "AWARD" when ordering, you get 10 dollars off your order. ;)

Barely tastes like soap, and it leaves a clean feeling in my mouth...whereas with normal toothpaste, right after brushing my mouth would feel like shit.

They say that you should use the whitener too (especially for tea drinkers), so I will be getting that as well as the breath freshener. I'm truly trying this out.

So to help the pH...just eat more fruits and veggies, right?

So to help the pH...just eat more fruits and veggies, right?

I might suggest staying away from the sweet fruits and sweeter veggies, and going with the dark leafy greens, like dark green leaf lettuce, spinach, kale, etc. Fruit is not great for you teeth, but leafy greens really are, in my experience.

Scotty, what flavor did you get?

Oh as far as the whitener, I tried it and it didn't do anything for me... So tell us how it goes!

I have their little booklet somewhere too called "a prescription for tea" or something, I'll try to find it and let you know what it says.

Edited by Lozen

I love the dr. bronners soap! My mouth is much happier and so is my body. I like it much more than the gel body wash stuff I was using. Thank you much! :D

The kind of tooth whitening products like the one the Tooth Soap company sells, work by abrasion, so they only work for superfiical stains. Darkened teeth are often not from superficial stains. And you don't really want to use an abrasive on teeth, or only once in a while.

I like Uncle Harry's products, generally less expensive than the tooth soap company.

Yeah they say to only use the tooth brightener once a week. I'll look into Uncle Harry's stuff!

I bought a jar of Tooth Soap. A good product but expensive for what it offers. I went to the natural food market and bought a bar of olive oil/coconut oil soap for $4. I then used the finest grating side of a box grater and now I have tooth soap powder. It can be mixed with Peelu powder or extract or tea tree oil for added benefit.

Uncle Harry's product contains chalk as the main ingredient. I think it is too abrasive.

Edited by Rick