Yoda

tooth regeneration

I had a followup with the holistic dentist yesterday. He said that the best thing to use is a sulcus toothbrush. He said to use it to brush along the gum line and angle it to get between the teeth. Then floss, then use a water-pick.

He said that tootpastes are purely cosmetic, they will wear away the teeth and have no real value. He insisted that good oral hygene is rooted in brushing technique.

dentie sounds fun!

My teeth are diggin having fluoride back in the picture. I'll just use the mouthwash with flouride in lieu of the glycerin containing toothpaste and see how it works. I reckon in 4 weeks I'll be able to crunch through an uncooked canine femur no problemo. (you never know...)

I noticed on the shelves that they are selling "remineralizing mouthwash" to strengthen your teeth. No calcium or other usual minerals were mentioned in the active or other ingredients, just flouride as the active ingredient.

I'm assigning my semi-raw, vegan diet the job of detoxing any flouride toxicity.

~~

speaking of toxicity... I wonder where my towerbusters went that I ordered last week?

Yoda, if you ordered towerbusters from Dennis at towerbusters.com, he'll very much want to know that they haven't arrived yet. He's super prompt and professional, and will make it up to you in a big way :).

Re. fluoride, if you want to look into it further, there's a lot of clear evidence that there's no redeeming value even for teeth. Like with the drug that's supposed to increase bone density, bones actually fracture more easily even though they're more dense, but the density angle is played up. Not much different from any other kind of advertisement that can sell anything, even toxic waste.

-Karen

my towerbusters did just come... they weren't actually late or anything. They are stinky though! Mrs Yoda doesn't like them and wonders what they are, but the whole new agey thing doesn't fly with her, so I told her that it was top secret and that I'll put them in zip locks. (I tried to hide them from her, but she found them within minutes.) Talking about causing cancer... these things definitely smell like funky industrial sludge and may well put fluoride to shame as a halfway decent carcinogen.

They are stinky until the resin cures completely. Just keep them outside for a week or so. I have orgonite all over the house, and they're completely non-toxic once the outgassing stops. It's polyester resin, no way around that, but the outgassing has a minimal environmental impact compared to how beneficial these things are energetically. They have literally restored drought areas, cleaned up bodies of water, not to mention counteracting the dense electromagnetic smog we live in.

Re. newagey - Reich was really a scientist, and orgonite is based in science, maybe not the kind that most people are familiar with :)

Edited by karen

Karen,

Maybe I'll put them under the crawlspace, then they can do double duty as positive vibration transmitters/insect killers. I'm glad the curing will stop and I can bring them inside again after a bit.

-Yoda

I was just told about a tooth regeneration website:

http://www.merkabaweb.net/forum/topic.asp?...le=regeneration

There was an account of a young woman regrowing her teeth through faith and some helpful hint and links for anyone interested.

-Yoda

I regenerated a nerve in a tooth that was X-rayed, tested, and pronounced dead by two dentists and scheduled for a root canal six years ago. Two years ago, it was again X-rayed, tested, and pronounced alive and problem-free. I used TCM -- acupuncture and moxa.

• Like 1

Moxa is this really nifty stuff acupuncturists use to treat dampness. It is made out of the lovely artemisia plant, also known as mugwort. The older the mugwort, the better the moxa. The older the moxa, the better the moxa. I bet other people know more but I have a bunch of it that my acupuncturist gave to me before he moved away and it's good stuff. :)

I regenerated a nerve in a tooth that was X-rayed, tested, and pronounced dead by two dentists and scheduled for a root canal six years ago. Two years ago, it was again X-rayed, tested, and pronounced alive and problem-free. I used TCM -- acupuncture and moxa.

What points did you use and with what manipulations? Was your treatment based on correcting some imbalance or was it more like, these are good for teeth?

I've seen points with indications for tooth pain and I've always wondered what exactly that meant. Is it just symptomatic relief or is there something else going on there? It seems that you have had the experience to answer that question. Please share as you see fit.

What points did you use and with what manipulations? Was your treatment based on correcting some imbalance or was it more like, these are good for teeth?

I've seen points with indications for tooth pain and I've always wondered what exactly that meant. Is it just symptomatic relief or is there something else going on there? It seems that you have had the experience to answer that question. Please share as you see fit.

Todd,

the belief that acupuncture provides "symptomatic relief" has been promoned by "Western science" which takes an interesting approach to things it can't do and can't begin to understand: colonial approppriation. Western science's stance on authentic non-Western healing modalities is exactly the same as Western civilization's approach to authentic non-Western cultures: they are to be conquered, parts deemed not usable destroyed, parts deemed usable stolen, and the whole ideologically dismissed as "barbaric," "backward," "uncivilized," "inferior," "obsolete" and so on. The popularized appoach to acupuncture, like to all things non-white in their origin, is colonial and racist and that's all there is to it.

If it's "symptomatic relief" it's been doing a good job for me -- I haven't used the services of a Western MD in fifteen years, during which time I've grown considerably healthier than I've ever been in my life. For about seven years now, I've been using the services of licensed acupuncturists (making damn sure they aren't former or current MDs trained in acupuncture on the side but, rather, OMDs trained in TCM primarily or exclusively) for anything that ever went wrong with me that I couldn't correct with my own (rather extensive) herbal expertise. Dentists are the last frontier... the day I can take care of any and all dental problems without them, I'll consider myself "arrived."

The acupuncturist who treated my tooth was trained by his acupuncturist mother in China, since birth, pretty much, because he was born with severe problems, so he got a bunch of needles stuck in him every day, all his childhood. He told me there's no better way to learn. Because he knew I knew a thing or two taoist, he told me, "I won't treat you the way I treat my American patients, I will treat you the way I treat my Chinese patients. " Which was his way of saying "excruciatingly painfully." He told me I "understand pain" (well, I do) and this understanding is the prerequisite for feeling qi and having control over what it's gonna do. He used the needles both locally for the tooth and elsewhere for another problem (a whole bunch of deficiency symptoms after three unimaginably stressful years). Locally, he stuck the needles in many facial points. He needled the crown point too, and a whole bunch of others on arms and legs on the Liver and Kidneys meridians. He didn't treat any points on the body (which is unusual).

As for moxa, I used it on myself, locally, in rapid "pecking" motions and with intense but precise heat so as not to burn my face. I went by the feel -- I could feel the qi breaking through into the nerve, and followed the sensations.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

Thanks for the response. It sounds like he did some good for the teeth points along with going for the root imbalances. I'm glad it worked for you.

It seems that regrowing teeth from stem cells is actually easier than

regrowing internal organs: http://whyfiles.org/shorties/147tooth/

If you triangulate with todays news that stem cells can be found in the amniotic fluid, it seems quite interesting.

I wonder if I should try to keep some parts of every teeth, or they can br grown from 0. I wouldn;t like to have them grow me the wrong tooth. Although it would make a really cool Troll in D&D look.

BTW, I think salt can be too abrasive for brushing with, but it's great to rinse with. For brushing, I love Tooth Soap, in the liquid form.

Dr. Wolfe has a tooth chart online showing the meridians that run through the teeth. In general, energetically, teeth are related to bone.

-Karen

So I have to respond as I read through this thread, hoping I am not repeating something that comes up later in the thread.

I have heard of rinsing and gargling with salt being very good for teeth. I brush with baking soda which I have noticed my grandparents and European visitors do, when I was younger. I also remember European visitors using tooth powder instead of paste and wonder if anyone knows what that stuff is all about and any word on baking soda.

toothchart.jpg

Edited by el_tortugo

Weston Price, a dentist from Cleveland way back in the day, cured plenty of people's cavities.

Weston Price's book

Scroll down about 1/3 of the way down to the 2nd picture of the x-ray of healed cavities, and read the associated text above and below the picture.

Edited by agharta

My dentist told me only fluorine takes part in tooth's regeneration, in the sense it covers the holes appeared due to the chewing.

This last period companies (Europe) have started to offer new toothpastes where calcium is present.

When I feel them "weak" I do some energy work, imagining them bright and full of white light. It works.

" Ultrasound goes right through the bones"

Do you think that is good for the body?

All the cells are interested, even non involved in the process of regeneration.

Are the electromagnetic fields good? I dont't think.

"First is a Novasonic Massager that can generate a sound vibration of 20,000 Hertz. It is not your regular massager and all you have to do is slightly touch the skin and you can feel the sound waves go deep within your body. I have one myself and love using it."

Are we sure that the frequency is good for anyone?

I've tried a few Ormus products. Pure gold is not what you want. According to David Hudson, the brain contains two types of Ormus--rhodium and iridium. Several producers make a product that is suspended in water that has balanced/roughly-equal amounts of gold, rhodium, and iridium. I can link you to these websites if you want. it's good stuff. They're curing cancer with this, as well as with seawater precipitate.

I've tried a few Ormus products. Pure gold is not what you want. According to David Hudson, the brain contains two types of Ormus--rhodium and iridium. Several producers make a product that is suspended in water that has balanced/roughly-equal amounts of gold, rhodium, and iridium. I can link you to these websites if you want. it's good stuff. They're curing cancer with this, as well as with seawater precipitate.

Agartha

i see that you have not red the link that i posted were it is explained the fundamental difference from the products:

In the website at the bottom of my post it is explained that golden powder suspended in water is not efficient, on the contrary it can be also dangerous.

If the process is incomplete in a liquid state it may well contain some monatomic elements however there may also be some metal to metal bonds remaining which can damage the liver and kidneys over time. Liquid suspensions made from gold may contain gold hydroxide. This is not due to impurity in the gold- beginning with pure gold the steps, on the way to the powder, convert the metallic gold to a liquid hydroxide. This hydroxide converts to a gold chloride in the stomach as it reacts with hydrochloric acid. You can check the effects of gold chloride here: http://www.ci.tucson.az.us/arthazards/photo2.html (#36).

Then i understand that these products below are not good:

http://www.whitepowdergold.com/

Some of the newbie sites make silly claims "Within 2 minutes both subjects had their left and right hemispheres go into synchronization and they dropped into the alpha state of brain wave activity. Then the frontal lobes went into sync with the rear quadrants, which made all four quadrants of the brain synchronized. When this happened, they both went into the theta level of brain wave activity, and the 25 year old, having never meditated a day in his life, was making dips into the delta range, which is a range of brain activity deeper than sleep - deep meditation." [ZPtec] Please, you know better than that, this material works deeply to clear away deep blocks but it is not a magic pill that instantly take one into the deepest state of meditation in two minutes with no effort on your part. Independent tests on the same product as well as other available products showed no such results. Many of you have bio-feedback devices and have verified this for yourself. It does help to connect the halves of the brain and with your conscious effort it can assist you to go into deeper states, but as most of you are well aware it is not the instant hit claimed by some of the newage marketers and we do not make any of our formulas, and particularly the Ormes, available with any silly instant enlightenment claims. Although this marketing ploy is obvious others may be less so; with popularity comes profit potential and this is an unregulated area. What does it really mean "perfects your DNA", we'll address that in a bit but in general use discrimination and common sense as you explore this field.

Golden powder would not be only one product good for all in any moment, but it would be necessary to procede from the lower octave to the upper octave.

It is suggested to have a personal remedy with the vibrations corresponding to our need.

Please read here with attention:

http://www.asc-alchemy.com/mono.html

Wich results have you hat with the products that you have tried?