Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Patricia Churchill's Oxytocin

Interesting stuff. Oxytocin surges that happen with breastfeeding are beautiful, I tandem nurse my youngest two and watch them fall deeply in love with each other when the nursed together, they play footsies and smile with their eyes, then when we stop we all have dopey, heavy eyed, blissed out grins together, same kind lovers have after a sensational kiss. I will miss this very much once I've weaned our youngest. I'm quite interested in this research, though wish I could find more articles on her in print form vs. video, quick search didn't show much but I checked quite briefly.

Good to hear from you!

Interesting stuff. Oxytocin surges that happen with breastfeeding are beautiful, I tandem nurse my youngest two and watch them fall deeply in love with each other when the nursed together, they play footsies and smile with their eyes, then when we stop we all have dopey, heavy eyed, blissed out grins together, same kind lovers have after a sensational kiss. I will miss this very much once I've weaned our youngest. I'm quite interested in this research, though wish I could find more articles on her in print form vs. video, quick search didn't show much but I checked quite briefly.

Sign in to follow this