Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Telepathy God Helmet Confirmed

This is amazing, I thought Persinger himself what such

a "narrow" skeptic. However, he still has hope

for something more !

Persinger did paranormal research with Ingo Swann before but you're right -- he didn't address it directly I guess. Still Persinger replied to my email several years ago stating he was a big fan of Puharich who was focused on paranormal research. Persinger is also on the board of directors of the False Memory Foundation which has lots of CIA funded mind control scientists. He had some military funding and so some think he's got some mind control connections. Puharich was CIA.

This is amazing, I thought Persinger himself what such

a "narrow" skeptic. However, he still has hope

for something more !

In the west, everything originates with the brain, because it's so easy to identify and isolate. I read an article, though, about some studies that surprisingly determined that the hormonal/chemical system worked even faster than the nervous system. It's all wired together of course, and I can't recall all the specific language of the article but basically, the chemical processes are put in place before the brain sends a signal to act.

When you want to move a finger, changes have already occured before the brain "thinks" about it. The timing is nano-second close, but the brain isn't the first one out of the starting gate.

The origin of the wish, well, they didn't find it, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were somewhere down below the navel, or in the glands themselves. Or the spine. Or the organs. Or everywhere at once. The brain is the big information processing and data storage center, but maybe it's not the origin. Maybe it's not the seat of thought.

I know I can move my arms around in all kinds of ways, by simply pushing Qi out my lower Dantian up through the middle and out to my hands. What exactly they do is sometimes quite unexpected.

Doesn't make much of a difference in the long run, though, I guess. Not where the CIA is concerned.

Sign in to follow this