sean

Free Astral Travel and Dream Course starting ...

Is that a video course?

Yes. And it's an attractive woman with a sexy accent. They suggest you purchase a book off amazon that goes w/ the course. Book is like $10. I watched the first clip and I think I'll stick with the course.

Where is she? What you learn so far?

Sign up for the course, then login .. go to the common room and then the course material page. I learned just a basic overview of the astral realm and how it interfaces with the dream world ... how it's a really ideal place to cultivate, etc. I've stumbled onto the astral plane a few times and really enjoyed my experiences there and I love sleeping, so ... :D

Sean,

I wasn't going to sign up for it and then last night had some really awesome dreams and I woke up in one. So, I have taken that as to explore the course so I can wake up in them more often :)

Thanks for sharing it!

Matt

I started his astral traveling course about 3 years ago once and thought the material and the way it was presented was very very good.

Still I failed quite in the beginning doing the heart awareness practice. This alone triggered so much emotion I could not continue :( (ah, Sean, my Netascape does the smileys!). But -to my defence- that time I had some bad argument with my alcoholic neighbour involving police etc.

Shortly after I quit, i met my sifu who looked at me, laughed and told me with my state of energy and level of qi

he would not recommend doing astral travel (man, how did he know??!)

haven't tried since then....

good luck on it!

affenbrot

Shortly after I quit, i met my sifu who looked at me, laughed and told me with my state of energy and level of qi

he would not recommend doing astral travel (man, how did he know??!)

haven't tried since then....

good luck on it!

affenbrot

Interesting.. In what art is this man your sifu?

very interesting....

looks like i missed out on this one tho.... serves me right for not coming here in a while haha.

please keep us updated on how it's going!

very interesting....

looks like i missed out on this one tho.... serves me right for not coming here in a while haha.

please keep us updated on how it's going!

It won't let you register for the course Neimad?

it will....

but hasn't it already started?

i don't like to miss out.

plus i'd have to wait about a week to get the book too.

living in australia and all.....

it will....

but hasn't it already started?

i don't like to miss out.

plus i'd have to wait about a week to get the book too.

living in australia and all.....

The video clips are downloadable, so they are still there. you haven't missed anything. I haven't gotten the book yet either .. I'm seeing how far I can get with just video clips and info on the pages there.

I have also had renewed interest in asrtal travel as a way to increase my practice times through the night. Many times I go to bed feeling pretty clear and balanced and wake up with the usual mental and emotional imbalances. What in the world am I dreaming at night?

www.astralpulse.com forums has a wealth of information on astral travel.

Frank has had out of body experiences for many years and he has more of an objective less spiritual point of view. I tend to agree with his ideas more than others. Check out his posts and pay particular attention to his exit techniques.

Link to Frank's Posts

i registered for the course but got no info email detailing the students page.

will have to wait for the next one....

i registered for the course but got no info email detailing the students page.

will have to wait for the next one....

Same thing here. I registered but couldn't get in. I then emailed support and either wasn't responded too or it was the one message I accidently deleted from my spam folder without looking at it.

Same thing here. I registered but couldn't get in. I then emailed support and either wasn't responded too or it was the one message I accidently deleted from my spam folder without looking at it.

I have the same problem. I'm not able to log in.

I have taken three levels of courses with this organization and they have really great things. The awareness course is key. It is that which allows the astral projection to have lasting effect since it ensures that you are able to maintain the witness awareness while projected. I observed that for those whose took the AP course even after the awaresnes course, not many people where maintaining clarity in the astral. I think it takes years of practice to do this. The third course is on alchemy whick is a yoga take on it. There is a sexual component using a soh hahm mantra for the rising and falling of energy. I think it is a great practice and is also necessary for maintaing awareness in the astral.

My point is, why not take Bardon's free astral travel course, well, the cost of his IIH book, and get indepth training in awareness, ie empty state, as well as conscious use of the senses. and inner knowing of what is real in the astral. His book addresses the issue of inner elemental equilibrium which gnostic web does not, and makes sure that you know all of your inner "projections" before you project. Going straight for projection as a practice places us into a space where it is hard to tell whether what we see is projected personal psyche or is truly world psyche. It also prepares us to handle the elemental powers in the macrocosm first so that we can take care of any imbalance immediatley while projected.

IMO Gnostic web wants members. Not a bad thing. but................

I am currently studying some marketing techniques and they use them very well by getting you to sign up for free classes that cost them nothing after they are set up. There is nodoubt a reason behind that from what I am studying. Not necessarily a bad thing, just that there is a definitely a marketing strategy behind it.

I have taken three levels of courses with this organization and they have really great things. The awareness course is key. It is that which allows the astral projection to have lasting effect since it ensures that you are able to maintain the witness awareness while projected. I observed that for those whose took the AP course even after the awaresnes course, not many people where maintaining clarity in the astral. I think it takes years of practice to do this. The third course is on alchemy whick is a yoga take on it. There is a sexual component using a soh hahm mantra for the rising and falling of energy. I think it is a great practice and is also necessary for maintaing awareness in the astral.

My point is, why not take Bardon's free astral travel course, well, the cost of his IIH book, and get indepth training in awareness, ie empty state, as well as conscious use of the senses. and inner knowing of what is real in the astral. His book addresses the issue of inner elemental equilibrium which gnostic web does not, and makes sure that you know all of your inner "projections" before you project. Going straight for projection as a practice places us into a space where it is hard to tell whether what we see is projected personal psyche or is truly world psyche. It also prepares us to handle the elemental powers in the macrocosm first so that we can take care of any imbalance immediatley while projected.

info about bardon's course...?

info about bardon's course...?

Bardon's book Initiation into Hermetics is actually a whole course on Hermetic practice. There are ten steps in the book with many skills developed with one of them being astral projection. What I find unique about his curriculum is that he has you develop a deep emptiness practice that is introduced in step one and is to be deepened in every step. It is the only practice that is carried on through all the steps.

Astral projection is taught in step nine, but there are incremental steps of projection leading up to it. Working with the elements ensures that the astral body is customized energetically so to speak, organized to support the witness consciousness. There is no Bardon organization, the practitioner is left free in that regard. There is no dogma but a basic theory.

Practice with the elements is introduced to bring about an elemental equilibrium in the astral body the psyche, and then work with in the psychic environment. The elements correspond to the senses so a great mastery over the physical and astral sense is deveoped. It all helps to do the above mentioned energetic organization.

Many book and teachers market by introducing advanced practices early while withholding the beginning steps. The advanced practice is ineffective because of the lack of a foundation. The student is stuck to the teacher or organization looking or waiting for the lost key or next piece of "advanced" info.

In reading Bardons books you can see how many organizations fail in introducing the most basic skills of focus

and energetic awareness.

Of particular interest to me as a tai chi and chi kung practioner is the skill of condensing and volatizing the elements.

You can get a deeper picture by looking at Rawn Clarke's commentaries on the book at www.abardoncompanion.com or at www.lava.net/~pagios by William Mistele

Good stuff