Sign in to follow this  
Mila_Now

Tonic Gold -- Potable Gold Alchemical Supplement

Hello to all :)

If you don't already know about Tonic Gold, check out www.tonicgold.com -- AND if you decide you'd like to purchase a bottle, you can enter the discount code "vitality" (without the quotation marks) for 10% off.

I've used Tonic Gold, on and off, for around five years now, and love it -- how it shifts my energy in a very noticeable way -- a sweet-warm flow of light, is the best way I can describe it. Makes my yoga, qigong, sitting practices deeper, & more expansive. Check it out.

MilaNow

Edited by Mila_Now

Hello to all :)

If you don't already know about Tonic Gold, check out www.tonicgold.com -- AND if you decide you'd like to purchase a bottle, you can enter the discount code "vitality" (without the quotation marks) for 10% off.

I've used Tonic Gold, on and off, for around five years now, and love it -- how it shifts my energy in a very noticeable way -- a sweet-warm flow of light, is the best way I can describe it. Makes my yoga, qigong, sitting practices deeper, & more expansive. Check it out.

MilaNow

Hi MilaNow,

I'm glad you posted this. I asked for info about Tonic Gold a month ago but it seems nobody tried it...

I want to ask you:

1.Which one did you try? Original or Professional with GotuKola, or Professional with Cordyceps? Which one is better?

2.Petri Murien designed this Tonic Gold a continuation of the work of Paracelsus. Do you think it is the same Gold that Paracelsus wrote about?

It seems to be many versions of this potable gold... I read about the Indian one, about Ko Hung, even in the Bible the Jews used it. I wonder what are the differences between them.

3.For now I am interested more in the physical health. What would be the best option for me? Cordyceps or GotuKola?

Thanks

Sign in to follow this