Sign in to follow this  
agentofchaos

Allow me to introduce myself

Hello everyone! First I apologize in advance, because although I've been interested in learning more about ki/chi/qigong etc. for over 10 years, I'm still a complete novice without a clue. But I'm here to learn from you all. I first felt my ki when I was around 11-12 years old. I read alot about meditation and visualizing my ki, I was able to focus it towards my hand which after about an hour lead to me feeling intense vibration in my hand, a tingling as if it were asleep only way more intense. Ever since I felt that I was hooked on the subject and learning more about it. I'm 23 now, and over the last few years I've battled with bone cancer and lost most of the use of my right arm, but today i am cancer free, and would like to keep it that way. So I am here to ask questions, and hopefully learn much from those of you who are willing to pass on any of your knowledge. I look forward to our future discussions, thanks for listening.

Hi Agentofchaos,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

(Hehehe. You already have a lot of posts credited to you and you just got here.)

Peace & Love!

Sign in to follow this