Sign in to follow this  
DanC

Hua-Ching Ni

I was browsing through amazon and man this guy has written so many books, this is the guy that inspired Michael Frost. Anyway a book he has written caught my eye titled "The Power of Natural Healing" and its only about 150 pages long so it looks fairly short and to the point compared to other books on Chi Kung/Tao. Has anyone read his books or know much about his practices?, I am constantly buying books on Chi Kung, Im buying around one book a week, anyone else addicted to buying books and studying different practices. The other day I order "The Art of Chi Kung" by Wong Kiew Kit which is a totally different path altogether (Shaolin Chi Kung), I guess Im building a library.

Daniel

I was browsing through amazon and man this guy has written so many books, this is the guy that inspired Michael Frost. Anyway a book he has written caught my eye titled "The Power of Natural Healing" and its only about 150 pages long so it looks fairly short and to the point compared to other books on Chi Kung/Tao. Has anyone read his books or know much about his practices?, I am constantly buying books on Chi Kung, Im buying around one book a week, anyone else addicted to buying books and studying different practices. The other day I order "The Art of Chi Kung" by Wong Kiew Kit which is a totally different path altogether (Shaolin Chi Kung), I guess Im building a library.

Daniel

Yeah. I am a "book-addict" as well... regarding Ni: I once had all of his books until seeling them at a damn silly price for a damn silly reason...

I can not remember that much of it though except that he is writing a lot but often not getting into detail about the practice... often you find a practice mentioned here and there.... bur not much more. It is sure interesting what he writes and the books are the basis for the study course of the Integral Way... his/his sons "Tao"-school...

I remember that from all the material I would get two books again:

his I Ching book & Workbook for Spiritual Development

& further his Dao Yin book & video...

I can not remember what the book you mention was like... but again... the above are recommended!

Harry

Sign in to follow this