Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Spirit world volume 1 & 2

I watched the beginning moments of the film - but don't particularly want to sit through an hour and a half. What is the ultimate message of it? Why the Antichrist Conspiracy? Who's conspiring to do what? I'm interested in the antichrist idea only because hopefully it'll be the pin that breaks the bubble of the arrogant Christianity that is running rampant. (I happen to live in the bible belt, for some ungodly reason).

The film sort of drags at moments but basically it's stating that the modern world is run by a satanic secret society from ancient Babylonia -- Sodom, etc. -- such that the Pope has the Jewish skull cap because of the secret Baal human sacrifice worship still taught in the Kabala, etc.

The parts on Tibet are really excellent and also on military indoctrination in the U.S. The rest is mainly David Icke.

It's a cool film -- some parts a flaky. I've got about 30 minutes left to go though. Oh wait -- that's all 4 parts right there -- I had already seen part 4.

I watched the beginning moments of the film - but don't particularly want to sit through an hour and a half. What is the ultimate message of it? Why the Antichrist Conspiracy? Who's conspiring to do what? I'm interested in the antichrist idea only because hopefully it'll be the pin that breaks the bubble of the arrogant Christianity that is running rampant. (I happen to live in the bible belt, for some ungodly reason).

Edited by drewhempel

Sign in to follow this