mouse

Magnet Healing therapies

Hi all,

Was curious if anyone has had any success or experience using strong magnets as a form of healing.

Reason for this thread is because I had my archellies tendon stained yesterday morning after training and normally it takes 4-5 days for it to heal enough for me to walk without a limp.

However, my Grandmother happened to be around and handed me a very small piece of metal (3-4mm diameter) with a band aid. I believe it is a magnet.

I stuck it on without giving it much thought and today it is 85-90% healed. I can walk about without limping and was pretty amused by it as normally tendon injuries take a lot longer to heal.

Any theories on the mechanics of such therapies would be appreciated.

mouse

Hey Mal,

She said a friend got it from Japan and it was pretty expensive and it works well. Not much else was said about it.

I'll take a photograph of the box if you are keen when I get home.

Here is a photograph of the small magnet on a band aid. I just checked and it is a magnet. Funny how something so small can seem to have such a significant effect.

30w7e44.jpg

Interesting to know about KAP dealing with Magnetic instruction. My Sifu was just educating me the basics on magnetic, electric and electromagnetic for my Chi Gong practice.

Trust all is coming along well with your KAP training. It seems like lots are progressing well.

mouse

Too simple. Taoist has a very wonderful system of magnetic methods.

Edited by LINGGUZI

Interesting subject for me. I have nothing to add at the moment. Maybe I'll get some edjumacation on the subject so I can say something.

Peace & Love!

I experimented with the "immortality rings" advertised by a certain silly internet guy who shall remain nameless. I think mentioning his name in public forums causes an automatic boot.

Results of the experiments were inconclusive, but a few people who I got involved in it said they felt "good" and slept really well. No immortals, though.

I experimented with the "immortality rings" advertised by a certain silly internet guy who shall remain nameless. I think mentioning his name in public forums causes an automatic boot.

Results of the experiments were inconclusive, but a few people who I got involved in it said they felt "good" and slept really well. No immortals, though.

Here's some applications of those magnetic rings and a zapper combo!

http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3312

http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3362

http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3186

Edited by enouch

Here's some applications of those magnetic rings and a zapper combo!

lol, yes, that's the one! Be careful...

btw, I made my own rings, with mega-strong neodym magnets, I didn't join the troops trying to get a pair directly from the great immortal Himself :P

Edited by soaring crane

lol, yes, that's the one! Be careful...

btw, I made my own rings, with mega-strong neodym magnets, I didn't join the troops trying to get a pair directly from the great immortal Himself :P

Did you align them correctly? Right hand too magnetic north,left hand to magnetic south? I have magnets as well but sometimes I attach them to my dantien while doing spring forest or whole body breathing.Any results?

Did you align them correctly? Right hand too magnetic north,left hand to magnetic south? I have magnets as well but sometimes I attach them to my dantien while doing spring forest or whole body breathing.Any results?

how would you do front/back of the hand, north to right palm?

magnetic rings

I built myself magnetic rings like that, it is very easy with a very cheap pair of permanent magnets from any home store and wounds tape, but let me tell you guys, there is nothing stronger than the magnetic field of the earth.

Edited by steam

the earth's field is only about .3 to .6 gauss at the surface, so while it is a big magnet, we dont inhabit any areas of high flux density.

some of the good neodymium ones are 12,000 gauss :) but its all just local field strengths.

i was taught to use magnets by Sifu Dan Ferrera. He is the best source I know. we use them in KAP but its not required although its HIGHLY recommended.

Most guys out there including "Peter Ragner" jacked infro from Sifu Dan. So if you want to know more about that stuff go straight to Sifu Dan.

Stand on the "Yin" side.

Peace

Santi

i was taught to use magnets by Sifu Dan Ferrera. He is the best source I know. we use them in KAP but its not required although its HIGHLY recommended.

Most guys out there including "Peter Ragner" jacked infro from Sifu Dan. So if you want to know more about that stuff go straight to Sifu Dan.

Stand on the "Yin" side.

Peace

Santi

May I kindly ask how you know Peter Ragner "jacked" info from Dan Ferrera?

BLESSINGS!!!

Hi all,

Was curious if anyone has had any success or experience using strong magnets as a form of healing.

Reason for this thread is because I had my archellies tendon stained yesterday morning after training and normally it takes 4-5 days for it to heal enough for me to walk without a limp.

However, my Grandmother happened to be around and handed me a very small piece of metal (3-4mm diameter) with a band aid. I believe it is a magnet.

I stuck it on without giving it much thought and today it is 85-90% healed. I can walk about without limping and was pretty amused by it as normally tendon injuries take a lot longer to heal.

Any theories on the mechanics of such therapies would be appreciated.

mouse

www.nikken.com

This site has the best magnet technology i'm aware off. You can't buy it from shops you have to buy it from a dealer. This initially made me wary about the product as if it was kind of dodgy but really the stuff is very good. I have innersoles $110 they were a few years back but i still have them and when i wear them i feel more energy as soon as i stand on top of them. They help slightly in my meditations too. The water machine is pretty good and i've had a go with the matress quilt and pillow before (i borrowed them cos they're way expensive) and i couldn't sleep with the pillow. It kept me up.... i had too much energy.

The magnets are supposed to attract the ions in your blood and help circulation. Not just any magnet will do a great job though. These ones are designed and put in special ways to have the biggest effect.

They're not gunna cure cancer..... but they definatley do something.

Go ask Peter that.

Or Go ask Dan that.

Seriously? Your the one that made the statement. I don't know either of them. I was just curious. Seemed like a reasonable question. No worries.

BLESSINGS!!!

Seriously? Your the one that made the statement. I don't know either of them. I was just curious. Seemed like a reasonable question. No worries.

BLESSINGS!!!

A lot of people have "used " Dan his material & His written work.

Peter is just one of them

I use North pole negative polarity toward the body. Some research suggests this is much better for a person than concentric designs. Some studies show cancer cells multiply in positive polarity South Pole and are suppressed with North Pole negative polarity. Also, North Pole negative polarity can assist a person in sleep per some of the studies. I believe this to be true.

I use North pole negative polarity toward the body. Some research suggests this is much better for a person than concentric designs. Some studies show cancer cells multiply in positive polarity South Pole and are suppressed with North Pole negative polarity. Also, North Pole negative polarity can assist a person in sleep per some of the studies. I believe this to be true.

scientific SOUTH SIDE is the TRUE NORTH or the "Yin" Side just to specify so folks do not screw them selves up :)

That is the side that I use aswell works great to heal or to meditate with.

scientific North Side or "YANG" side can cause cancer cells to grow etc. So not good idea to use for long periods. Where as the YIN side you can be on them for hours with out issue. I use mine for a few hours a day with out issue.

Also Dan sent me some great Spheres 1 neo mag high gauss & the other a copper sphere that way you create electric field as you move them in your hands. Good Stuff.

He also has some Great Rods that are Yin & Yang as was used by egyptians for meditation & healing.

Those are some of the most powerful tools i have ever used in conjunction to Meditation & Magnets.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Bumping this thread because I would like to know what shapes/configurations are best for use with meditation and Qigong.

Please share your magnetic experiences!!!

Do magnets really do anything you would notice health/fitness wise?

Please share your experiences!!

Thanks all--

Nate

And by configuration, I mean

the shape of the magnet--sphere, cylinder, etc..

and where to place it--dan tien, hands, feet, etc.

gracias.

Edited by everseeking