Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

Best Nei Kung/meditation session yet

Tied the knot Saturday in LA, outside, amidst a torrential downpour. It was very elemental; I made a joking reference to "The Water Method" and just about everyone got it, including all the quasi-Buddhists and geographers amongst my guest list.

My morning Nei Kung session was unbelievably powerful. I've never before felt so much a conduit of downward flow. In Embrace Horse I felt as if no one could have pushed me over.

I credit this to the emotional strength one acquires when an important sacrament is culminated and ambivalence - i.e., diffused doubt and concern - is dissolved and washed away by the act itself. I feel as if I performed some personal version of the Inner Smile, which I've only read about, and these emotional barriers were just obliterated.

Of course, we also got a negative ion generator, just like we asked for, and I cranked that mother up full blast for the whole evening before my morning routine. Daniel Reid devotes a lot of info to the postive effects of these machines, and how Taoist breathing techniques can squeeze even more chi out of air that is rich in negative ions. I do know that after a rainstorm, everybody usually feels better becuase the atmosphere is so neg-ion rich. The best $45 Christmas present you can get yourself or a loved one, especially if you live in an area of poor air quality.

Thanks for all the positive vibes, folks.

PS - somewhere in here is a tenous link between internal alchemy and emotional transformation, a subject I want to return to as we all grow and evolve.

Edited by Blasto

Tied the knot Saturday in LA, outside, amidst a torrential downpour. It was very elemental; I made a joking reference to "The Water Method" and just about everyone got, including all the quasi-Buddhists and geographers amongst my guest list.

My morning Nei Kung session was unbelievably powerful. I've never before felt so much a conduit of downward flow. In Embrace Horse I felt as if no one could have pushed me over.

I credit this to the emotional strength one acquires when an important sacrament is culminated and ambivalence - i.e., diffused doubt and concern - is dissolved and washed away by the act itself. I feel as if I performed some personal version of the Inner Smile, which I've only read about, and these emotional barriers were just obliterated.

Of course, we also got a negative ion generator, just like we asked for, and I cranked that mother up full blast for the whole evening before my morning routine. Daniel Reid devotes a lot of info to the postive effects of these machines, and how Taoist breathing techniques can squeeze even more chi out of air that is rich in negative ions. I do know that after a rainstorm, everybody usually feels better becuase the atmosphere is so neg-ion rich. The best $45 Christmas present you can get yourself or a loved one, especially if you live in an area of poor air quality.

Thanks for all the positive vibes, folks.

PS - somewhere in here is a tenous link between internal alchemy and emotional transformation, a subject I want to return to as we all grow and evolve.

Which make and model?

Congratulations :lol:

Your Nei Kung is different because you're a new man. Your potential multiplied by 2 :)

Michael

Just curious - were you celibate for the 2-odd years it took you to open your MCO?

And if you did have sex, (just curious) how much and how often?

I guess it doesn't matter as much now if you have regular sex, since you've already opened your MCO... But, I'm curious about when you were trying to build up a critical mass before so?

Also, is sex different after opening your MCO?

Edited by vortex

congratulations on the wedding :)

i think being in a happy marriage with someone that shares a passion (or is at least interested) in similar practices can give a huge push on the path.

peace.

So what song did you end up going with for the wedding?

(IIRC you were searching for sugestions)

Just curious - were you celibate for the 2-odd years it took you to open your MCO?

And if you did have sex, (just curious) how much and how often?

I guess it doesn't matter as much now if you have regular sex, since you've already opened your MCO... But, I'm curious about when you were trying to build up a critical mass before so?

Also, is sex different after opening your MCO?

No celibacy, negative. We averaged twice a week, 9X a month. We've "done it" three times since Saturday night, and I cannot detect any differences except for the bright ringlike image created by the pressure on the optic nerves, which is kinda new actually, at least during climax (we always climax together).

I can't say enough about www.neikungla.com and the Book of Nei Kung by Chu

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Nei-Kung-C-Chu/...0532&sr=1-1

Stephanie walked down the aisle to "Follow Your Bliss" by the B-52s - Cosmic Thing

Sign in to follow this