Sign in to follow this  
dionis

hello world

I'm going to step out for a cigarette before I begin.

I just asked my fiance to bring me back some nag champra, and I'm wondering if that was a good idea. The Tao would tell to behave in a natural manner, and I had no prior thought to the request, so I guess that it would be alright. And yet, the idea of nag in English is actually an alright one. I'm going to consult the old dictionary quick.

nag, n. [Middle English nagge; Middle Dutch negge, negghe, a small horse.]

1. A small horse; a horse in general; a pony.

2. A paramour. [Obsolete]

Now, personally I'm not too sure what a paramour is yet it sounds something like a pinnacle or zenith. So that I'm going to disregard. Having no prior knowledge of horse culture, I would presume to think that the stable aspects of it revolve around something akin to breeding. I think possibly too much, and that Is what I'm going to discuss.

Verse 11 of the Tao goes something like this.

Thirty spokes converge on a hub, yet it is the spaces between that make the wheel useful. Pots are fashioned from clay, yet it is the emptiness that makes them useful. A house is created from the earth, yet it is the doors and windows and the space inside that makes it useful. Therefore fullness will make something exist, yet it is the emptiness that makes it useful.

In different cultures, different language and symbols represent different meanings. Take emptiness as an example. It is a common debate in western culture as to whether the glass is half full or half empty. It seems, one might want their cup to overflow, and yet what use would this result in?

P.S. I would like to find information on a certain species of flora, nelumbo speciosa

Hi Dionis,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

An over-flowing cup is wasteful. Better to stop in time.

So you are looking for the sacred lotus, are you.

Of course, it is the Asian variety. The Egyptians had one too but I have forgotten what all it was about.

Peace & Love!

Hi Dionis,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

An over-flowing cup is wasteful. Better to stop in time.

So you are looking for the sacred lotus, are you.

Of course, it is the Asian variety. The Egyptians had one too but I have forgotten what all it was about.

Peace & Love!

Hello and welcome - nice intro - right, lotus - leaves, flowers (esp. stamens), seeds, edible, used in ancient

cuisine, all sweet, astringent, ayurvedic neutral, heart and kidney beneficial?

Thanks all for the welcoming gestures. I'm also researching nelumbo nucifera, which is the American lotus. I've read that the natives, myself being a slight derivation of the Seneca tribe, ate the root as a source of food.

Sign in to follow this