Non

Hua Shan Pai Do Ga Qigong

Guest paul walter

yea well I've heard a lot of cool stories and experiences from students who've tried it. It seems they can do superhuman things with it.

Are these students from your neck of the woods or in Asia? What do they do? Paul

Are these students from your neck of the woods or in Asia? What do they do? Paul

well mostly from my neck of the woods. But the Grandmaster (Si Gung) was Chinese. It was rare to have a Chinese Grandmaster. He trained Si Fu when he was little and taught Shaolin Northern Fist, and also introduced him to the Hua Shan Pai Qigong.

I just found out... that Larry Lee Johnson, and Si Gung Chin (the Grandmaster who taught our school the Hua Shan Qigong) was taught by Chan Chiu Lim who was taught by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen who at the time of transmission said he was 183 yrs old!

This looks to me like a compilation of very powerful daoist qigong, like an original, or where a lot of the daoist qigong's u find nowadays have originated from.

I think I'm very fortunate to start training in this qigong.

Edited by Non

I just found out... that Larry Lee Johnson, and Si Gung Chin (the Grandmaster who taught our school the Hua Shan Qigong) was taught by Chan Chiu Lim who was taught by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen who at the time of transmission said he was 183 yrs old!

This looks to me like a compilation of very powerful daoist qigong, like an original, or where a lot of the daoist qigong's u find nowadays have originated from.

I think I'm very fortunate to start training in this qigong.

If it works for you then go for it.. The history looks a bit sketchy though.. Doesn't mean it isen't effective though, if you like it do it ^_^

It is kindof unbelievable. There's a picture of Li Ching Yuen at the school. It's the same one u see in the wikipedia. I was like "hey I recognize this guy", si hing is like "yea he goes way back in our lineage". I was like "yea right lol".

But it makes it believeable when my si hing tells me of these crazy stories, and he seems like he's talking about real events, and not just making things up.

Edited by Non

Guest paul walter

It is kindof unbelievable. There's a picture of Li Ching Yuen at the school. It's the same one u see in the wikipedia. I was like "hey I recognize this guy", si hing is like "yea he goes way back in our lineage". I was like "yea right lol".

But it makes it believeable when my si hing tells me of these crazy stories, and he seems like he's talking about real events, and not just making things up.

Yeah, believability is all in the tone and body language with the Chinese :lol: Like what is he saying--do you believe him or you got doubts?

I think alotta've schools lie about that stuff. Not always so much that they know. Rather its there only explaination to why another could be so successful.

People fall in love with it, can you blame them?

yea well I've heard a lot of cool stories and experiences from students who've tried it. It seems they can do superhuman things with it.

Awesome! Mind sharing some of these crazy stories, cool experiences & the main precepts of the system?

And to what ages did Si Gung Chin & Chan Chiu Lim live to?

PS - If I seem to recall, George (Guoming) Xu looked pretty good on Youtube?!

Edited by vortex

Well..

Ever since I met him.. he's told me of things that would be unbelievable to most...

He's told me of how si gung's dan-tien would make a noise everytime he pushed air into it, like a 'ping', and one could hear a ringing noise.

Actually, it's not so unbelievable to me now.. He's told me how si gung would emit chi from his hands to heal someone from across the room and the person would actually feel warmth and tingling sensations around that area that was being focused on. He told me how he actually healed a persistent pain he's had for about a year or so in his shoulder area from an accident, and with one night of doing the hua shan pai taoist qigong he healed it and it never came back.

It's possible that the 200 yr old taoist guy wasn't in our lineage, but still the stories he's told me seem pretty legit, because they can be retold by others who've also experienced the same thing, it's not just my si hing that's telling me.

Awesome! Mind sharing some of these crazy stories, cool experiences & the main precepts of the system?

And to what ages did Si Gung Chin & Chan Chiu Lim live to?

PS - If I seem to recall, George (Guoming) Xu looked pretty good on Youtube?!

I'm don't know who George Xu is. I've seen him before though on youtube while researching the origins of our hua shan pai qigong. I think he's doing it's a different system than ours.

As for Si Gung Chin, unfortunately he died last year in a slip and fall. We have pictures of him in black and white, and his breaking of bricks using Iron palm. Some say he subconsciously knew he was going to leave before it occurred as he became avoidant of activities and such the same year, and his last seminar of the Hua Shan Pai qigong he cried talking about the rich history of the kung fu lineage and the importance of transmission of the practices. My friend also felt the energy of the school when he had passed away, and knew something had happened. He transmitted kung fu and the qigong to us. Maybe it was the southern emperor taizu's longfist that he transmitted. We teach northern shaolin and southern taizu longfist.

As for Chan Chiu Lim, I dont know if he passed away yet, he would be about 88-90 right now if he is still alive. Larry Johnson the other sole teacher of the Hua Shan pai qigong in the USA (Supposedly) besides Si gung Chin who just passed away and now sifu has talked with sifu, they might want to collaborate to continue upholding the lineage of the qigong, though I've been hearing that Larry Johnson teaches it differently, or adds a lot of details to the system so...

Edited by Non

Arm movements are entertaining, but the best qigong does not contain them. Qi circulates, nurtures, and is absorbed best in movement within stillness. Just my .02 cents.

Edited by Old Man Contradiction

Arm movements are entertaining, but the best qigong does not contain them. Qi circulates, nurtures, and is absorbed best in movement within stillness. Just my .02 cents.

well it's not simple arm movements. This is not soft qigong, this is more intense, it uses combinations of many practices.

Some yogic postures are best suited for specific things. Eg meditating with eyes open and eyes closed... sitting on a tack up your bum or falling, which is best for meditation?

lol.

you can say all you want about it.. but we're not all masters of the elements to be able to manifest things out of nothing in an instant. Especially when it comes to specifics.

One can learn to not become dependent on movements either, nor breath for absorption of energy. Everything has it's own purpose.

Edited by Non

On 04/02/2010 at 12:59 AM, Non said:

Hi. Does you know the contact of Sifu larry lee johnson? 

On 02/07/2010 at 2:57 PM, Non said:

I'm don't know who George Xu is. I've seen him before though on youtube while researching the origins of our hua shan pai qigong. I think he's doing it's a different system than ours.

As for Si Gung Chin, unfortunately he died last year in a slip and fall. We have pictures of him in black and white, and his breaking of bricks using Iron palm. Some say he subconsciously knew he was going to leave before it occurred as he became avoidant of activities and such the same year, and his last seminar of the Hua Shan Pai qigong he cried talking about the rich history of the kung fu lineage and the importance of transmission of the practices. My friend also felt the energy of the school when he had passed away, and knew something had happened. He transmitted kung fu and the qigong to us. Maybe it was the southern emperor taizu's longfist that he transmitted. We teach northern shaolin and southern taizu longfist.

As for Chan Chiu Lim, I dont know if he passed away yet, he would be about 88-90 right now if he is still alive. Larry Johnson the other sole teacher of the Hua Shan pai qigong in the USA (Supposedly) besides Si gung Chin who just passed away and now sifu has talked with sifu, they might want to collaborate to continue upholding the lineage of the qigong, though I've been hearing that Larry Johnson teaches it differently, or adds a lot of details to the system so...

Hi. Does you know the contact of Sifu jerry? 

On 04/02/2010 at 12:27 AM, Non said:

well mostly from my neck of the woods. But the Grandmaster (Si Gung) was Chinese. It was rare to have a Chinese Grandmaster. He trained Si Fu when he was little and taught Shaolin Northern Fist, and also introduced him to the Hua Shan Pai Qigong.

Hi. Does you practice the siu cant son qigong (small Golden bell) from north shaolin lineage. I am from Brazil and my north shaolin scholl hás the siu cant son qigong and it is the main qigong taught! 

Hi moreira,

This thread is almost 10 years old, so the people who were posting back then may not be around here to answer you anymore.

I do not know Sifu Larry Johnson's contact information, but the school that the original poster was studying this method at (in Miami, Florida) is:

https://www.kungfuconnection.com/

Hope this helps

On 04/07/2020 at 1:07 PM, Dainin said:

Hi moreira,

This thread is almost 10 years old, so the people who were posting back then may not be around here to answer you anymore.

I do not know Sifu Larry Johnson's contact information, but the school that the original poster was studying this method at (in Miami, Florida) is:

https://www.kungfuconnection.com/

Hope this helps

Thank you. And with you receive any info please tell me!

Hi moreira,

I just saw on Facebook that a student of Sifu Larry Johnson will be teaching an online introductory four week series on the Hua Shan Taoist Qigong beginning on March 4:  https://robinrosario.com/

This was what she posted:

Hi Everyone!!! I am starting a new beginning 4 week introductory series to the very unique and rare Hua Shan Taoist Qigong system. This is a vigorous style of Qigong. If you tend to get dizzy from vigorous breath work then I recommend taking private lessons rather than the group class. You will learn 4 exercises during the course. The first exercise is to balance your energy and eliminate toxins. Exercises two through four, respectively, work to harmonize the liver, heart and lung channels. Qigong is like having your own personal treasure trove of good medicine. Even after decades of practicing Qigong, I am more inspired than ever and am excited to share this with you. Hope to see you. To sign up please visit my website: www.robinrosario.com 

Edited by Dainin

Hi. I made contact with her in past months. But the dollar goes crazy and i can not afford the value of the teachings. It is the problem when I live and work in country (like my country Brazil) that do not have a good economic. The system has 108 movements....