DalTheJigsaw123

The Industry Part 1

Leon,

Your website doesn't work and is very puzzling. The forum is "yours"? Meaning you started it and run it?

The Youtube video was interesting, but just because Madonna did a riff of Fritz Lang's Metropolis means...what...? Some conspiracy including Michael Jackson, Beyonce the 'stairs Madonna comes down from on stage are Masonic' ones??? WTF? This is all very bizarre to me, I think to get people interested, you're going to have to write something for us all here, otherwise it seems like kinda crazy stuff to me.

Leon,

Your website doesn't work and is very puzzling. The forum is "yours"? Meaning you started it and run it?

The Youtube video was interesting, but just because Madonna did a riff of Fritz Lang's Metropolis means...what...? Some conspiracy including Michael Jackson, Beyonce the 'stairs Madonna comes down from on stage are Masonic' ones??? WTF? This is all very bizarre to me, I think to get people interested, you're going to have to write something for us all here, otherwise it seems like kinda crazy stuff to me.

The "Untitled Cipher" is a book I'm working on.

The youtube, is not mine.

I found it

So, I thought I would share.

I do not believe in conspiracies, but I do keep an open mind.

Rough draft of my book will be out soon.

In the meantime, check out my website: http://www.leonbasin.net