TaoTeChing

FOUR GREATEST QI GONG CLASSICS

Two of them are probably the "Yi Jin Jing" (Classic of Muscle/Tendon Changing) and the "Xi Sui Jing" (Classic of Marrow/Brain Cleansing"). Authorship sketchy but traditionally attributed to Da Mo (Bodhidharma). Sound familiar?

Edited by soaring crane

non sorry but these are not really the 4 big Classics

here are day:

From a person that had read a lot of the Classics, he told me that, he had this book:

The Four Greatest Classic of Chinese Qigong by Zhejiang Guji Publishing House, 1988

And he said that the titles of the Four Greatest Classic of Chinese Qigong that are in this book are:

1. Laozi Heshang gong zhangju [Commentary to the Laozi by Heshang gong]

2. Zhouyi cantong qi

3. Huangting jing

4. Wuzhen pian

So now i see i had little right there! Wei Bo Yang book and Zhang Boduan was 2 of the FOUR Greatest Classics!

In the internet i had found that:

Huangting Jing (Scripture of the Yellow Court)iIt is said that was written by Wei Huacun, a famous female Taoist.

I don't found any book that can be buy today of these title:

Laozi Heshang gong zhangju [Commentary to the Laozi by Heshang gong]

Zhouyi cantong qi

Huangting jing (Scripture of the Yellow Court)

Do any one known some English translation let us know, ok?

ok

Regards

Huang Di Nei Ji Su Wen maybe? :unsure:

Nei Ye - Inner teachings by the same Zhang Bo Duan (Chang Po Tuan)? :unsure:

I think likely they are :

Laozi ("老子")

Huangting jing ("黃庭經" )

Zhouyi cantong qi ("周易參同契")

Wuzhen pian ("悟真篇")

If talking about concrete steps , the last one is the most important .

The importance of "Zhouyi cantong qi " ("周易參同契") is that it is the oldest writing after Laotse , which accomplishes the transformation of philosophical Taoism to religious Taoism . Immortality no longer remains

some kind of philosophical or artistic expression as those recorded in the writing " Chunagtze", but having the concrete steps that people can follow, verify , and attain themselves.

Yet when talking about about concrete steps, it is the book"Wuzhen pian "("悟真篇") which tells us the most .

Anyway, both books insist that there is only one way towards immortality , the way of yin making intercourse with yang.