Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Hostel

I heard this new movie is damn good. Sean has told me in private that he loves violent horror movies but doesn't talk about this much since it doesn't seem spiritual and all that.

Actually I made up the last part but he did say he likes horror movies.

So check it out!

Ok I am reading this movie is so scary people are passing out in theatres and are mentally fucked up after viewing.

Probably it's just hype but I dont' want to be blamed for fucking up peoples heads for seeing this movie.

It's mostly reccomended for those like Sean who enjoy this type of sick shit.

But if you care to check it out this weekend let me know if it's good as I am too busy with work and school shit to see until atleast next week.

Ok I am reading from quite a few people that this movie actually sucks. And is mostly alot of nudity and gore.

My guess is thetaobums are mostly not slasher film fans(I am not) so probably not wirth going to the theatre for.

I just read some guy saying it was the best movie he has ever seen or something.

I'll put up a review if I see it. But I probably won't.

I just got through watching Kung Fu Hustle (DVD)...great stuff. Narnia was not all that, King Kong much better...still want to see Munich.

I admit I'm a big fan of the ultra-violent and super-gorey flicks, but still have a long way to go before sickbastardom. (at least I could hope so)

I'm excited to see Hostel myself. It just came out today, and unfortunately I haven't had a chance to go out and dive into it. But, hopefully the schedule will provide in this coming week. I also enjoyed Saw/Saw II, yet I'm wondering what you ghastly film lovers thought of House of 1,000 corpses/Devil's rejects. As a small note, I really thought the weirdest thing about the last two forementioned was how 180 the two soundtracks were. Just gave you a totally different feel altogether, much like the strangeness of Kill Bill/Kill Bill 2.

Saw it tonight. I thought it was pretty cool. Very graphically violent. It is some seriously sick shit so if your not into seeing people getting cut into pieces and tortured in a very graphic manner skip it.

And if you are into that sort of thing..well you may need to seek proffessional help.

In a way as sick as it is there is an element of humor as in all Tarantino projects.

Lezlie and I are about to start "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" or whatever. I heard it was alright. Did you check out "High Intensity", that French horror movie? That shit was intense.

Hostel is another level. I will be getting little flashbacks for days.

Also one of the main characters(The red headed Amercian dude who just broke up with his girlfriend) sort of looks like you.

And he doesn't exactly have a fun trip to europe :ph34r:

Edited by Cameron

Sign in to follow this