lino

Quick question...

:blink:

What is the Mainstream Media trying to hide from the public since it had been putting the Tiger Woods bullshit front and center for almost a month and a half?

What is the Mainstream Media trying to hide from the public since it had been putting the Tiger Woods bullshit front and center for almost a month and a half?

Good question!

Truth!

Huh? What are you suspecting here, lino? I can't see how corporate America benefits from this very much, except for the news organizations and tabloids. The pro golf tour will suffer and therefore t.v. coverage, also the companies he endorses and Tiger himself. I don't see any 'conspiracy' from mainstream media here. It's incredible press to watch the world's best golfer and sportsman basically deconstruct as his double life slowly gets exposed.

Good question!

Truth!

Thanks

So far, I see:

homelessness/hungry stats

ClimateGate

the escalation in Afghanistan

Huh? What are you suspecting here, lino? I can't see how corporate America benefits from this very much, except for the news organizations and tabloids. The pro golf tour will suffer and therefore t.v. coverage, also the companies he endorses and Tiger himself. I don't see any 'conspiracy' from mainstream media here. It's incredible press to watch the world's best golfer and sportsman basically deconstruct as his double life slowly gets exposed.

It isn't "conspiracy theory".

"Con games" are older than humanity itself.

Pulling out the "sex" trick to distract somebody is old hat and probably the first trick in the playbook.

ya forgot a "healthcare fix" to address the problem of rising costs...that does absolutely nothing to address rising costs and will in fact compound the problem...

What do they have to hide?

Treason, obstruction of justice, conspiracy and execution of murder of innocent Americans... just to mention a few.

The whole Congress should be going to jail for breaking the oath to uphold the Constitution of the US.