Sign in to follow this  
Kali Yuga

Working with my Solar Plexus?

hey guys, Kali here again.

Anyway, I was with the self-made yogi that made me totally interested in yoga and such through his working with my energy and healing it a year ago,last night. He was one of the reasons that I started training in tetada kalimasada.

Anyways, I'll tell what he did again. It seems that I am quickly unbalanced off of my solar plexus chakra. I was with a group of nature-loving friends and we were road-tripping. This yogi was my friend and part of our group but I never discovered his capabilities until he said that he could feel my nervousness, and offered to take it away from me. Of course, I thought that it was proposterous that he could even attempt such a thing, but I was open to see if he could really do it. Anyways, he applies pressure on certain points around my body and has me breathing smoothly. Then he extracts energy the nervous from me and throws it away with a whirling and twisting motion of his hand. He does this for a few minutes and he gives me some form of energy, and my mind became very blissful.

I rarely see my friend so I made a point to show him a good time around town last night. It was after my kalimasada practice and we went to a bar to hang with another buddy of mine. Anyway I notice that the feeling in my solar plexus becomes unbalanced and nervous again. These sexy type marlboro demo girls come in to sell cigarettes. I don't know if its them, or the environment, or what. I tell my friend "can you feel this here in my solar plexus"? He takes a moment then say that it reaches him all the way from where I sit. He then procedes to extract the energy and I feel a bit better. A bit later I feel it again but by now I've learned to do the same thing. I begin doing it to myself but he stops me. He says that I shouldnt do that kind of thing on myself. He says that there is a reason why this is happening and that something is wrong with my consciousness, and until I correct it the problem will still persist. He also says that he thinks he felt something wrong in my intestines.

I get this feeling every now and then. Right now its in the right side of the plexus.

I breathe diaphragmatically 24/7, it helps to lessen the effect but not totally dissipate it. A bit always remains after it gets started. I used to be depressive and socially anxious but I've overcome most of that a time ago and the deep breathing really helped. This feeling in my solar plexus is markedly different from social anxiety.

I'm just wondering if any of you bums have had this symptom before? Like being anxious and unbalanced, but not anywhere else in the body, only the solar plexus. What kind of treatment, exercise or regimen would one suggest to correct my problem? My meditation practice has helped me become much more balanced and given me much more power in my daily life, but this has been a chronic problem. Would appreciate advice especially from those who have had this type of symptom.

Kali

Tummo.. but it sounds like you have a teacher? I would follow his advice. SP governs fear and anxiety, ego etc. It could also well indicate an issue with your digestive system as your teacher or guide mentioned. Perhaps do a fast and more kalimasada.

If you know Tummo you can use it to burn up any issues. You could also use RAAAAM (sound) if you know that? Your teacher is best to help.

Look into the thinking patterns that subtly underlie the nervous feelings. Try to change them into more rational thoughts.

Tehre are some acupoints for the solar plexus. THe spleen and pancreas are very related to it and the spleen sound whhhoooooooo (six healing sounds on youtube to here the sound) help balance the spleen and pancreas and so helps the solar plexus. Certain asanas are good for SP also. Self massage. MAybe get a stomach massage. Acupuncture.

Sign in to follow this