Sign in to follow this  
markern

Salt baths

Figured I should try a salt bath since everyone seems to recommend it for just about anything. So will any sort of salt do? And how much do I need for it to be meaningful?

Figured I should try a salt bath since everyone seems to recommend it for just about anything. So will any sort of salt do? And how much do I need for it to be meaningful?

For general rejuvenative and relaxation purposes i use Epsom Salts. Half a teacup usually.

For healing and balancing, try Himalayan Salt Crystals. 108,000 crystals each time.

(Darn - the counting is really a pain.. :lol::lol::lol: Usually by the time i finish counting them out

the healing and balancing would have taken effect already!! :lol::lol: )

For general rejuvenative and relaxation purposes i use Epsom Salts. Half a teacup usually.

For healing and balancing, try Himalayan Salt Crystals. 108,000 crystals each time.

(Darn - the counting is really a pain.. :lol::lol::lol: Usually by the time i finish counting them out

the healing and balancing would have taken effect already!! :lol::lol: )

But I want to take a bath right now and I think I only have very ordinary types of salt. Will that still do ok even if not ideal?

One pound of salt, relax for 20-30 min, reg bath or shower after. Salt is salt.

THanks. But is this any different than swimming in the sea?

THanks. But is this any different than swimming in the sea?

Not much. Not all peoples have access to the sea.

Draja Mickaharic has excellent recipes for baths in his book Spiritual Cleansing. You might try one that is composed of sea salt, baking soda and Epsom salt. All three are referred to as salts but have different chemical and energetic properties. Epsom salt, containing magnesium, which will be absorbed through the skin, promotes relaxation of muscles and the central nervous system - most people who eat the standard American diet are magnesium deficient. Use 2-3 tablespoons of sea salt, cup of epsom salt and box of baking soda.

Baking soda is a great ingredient for a salt bath all by itself and is very cleansing on an energetic level. You can probably get a small box for 99 cents in your local grocery store - use the whole box in your bath. Also, use your intent when you take the bath and imagine toxins being drawn out and that cleansing is occurring - this will enhance the process.

Good luck if you try it out :)

hi,

typing with a fat cat on my lap, can't reach the shift key...

not sure what's available in the states but, try to find bath salts that specifically state 'alkaline' or 'base' on the package. The (ahh, forgot about the other shift key, can just reach it with my pinky) point is to raise the pH to about 8.5. You'll notice the difference. Use a scrub brush as well. I know a simple routine for leg scrubbing if anyone's interested... also, salt is not salt. Cheapie table salt has virtually no essential minerals. Use sea salt, it's still cheap. Last bit - himalaya salts were tested and analyzed here and there were no more minerals in it than regular sea salt, and less in some cases. It does not really come from the Himalyas, either, not if it's affordable anyway...

Sea salt or iodized salt works just fine. I recommend iodized salt because it is more powdery and doesn't hurt if you rub it all over your body. For a salt bath, I think 3 cups of salt would do. This might sound too much but it will clean your energy body. Soak for about 30 mins.

also, salt is not salt

Sure it is. If you were talking about taking it internal I would agree, but ionization effect is fine with plain old salt.

Been using it with 100% results for 30 years.

Use Tao salt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can ba found here.

http://jbni.us/details.html#Tao_Salt

________________________________________________________________________________________

Just kiding

PS watch the vid of sean lennon. And they think that will make me want there products.

Sign in to follow this