manitou

I have a sex question

This is really unlike me to throw such a question out, but here it is:

My husband and I are in our mid-60's. We've been together for 27 years. We both became kundalini active after an auto accident several years ago.

Lately (the last couple months) our sex has become tantric. That's all I can say. It is indescribable. However, he has been unable to ejaculate for the corresponding time. What's up with this? I hear mention of retention exercises on this forum, but what of the guys who get it and don't ask for it? Not that we're complaining - I have a feeling that if he ever does ejaculate again, that'll be the end of the tantric ride.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

manitou I'm 38 and I'm helping out my parents who are in their mid-70s. I've been eating my mom's meat dinners and I was working outside doing heavy physical labor -- so I was eating eggs and bacon for breakfast. I was also drinking tons of vinegar and lemon juice to purify the food energy.

Anyway I've literally BURNED off my sex energy as third eye healing energy into my parents -- I just sit in full-lotus for several hours a day cumulatively. So that must be what you're husband does.... I just posted this "sex and spirituality" comment on my blog http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

Thanks -- that's an excellent interview. Here's my favorite line:

And if it is preserved like this, it can be converted, just as tangible, gross water is converted into subtle steam. Then it can do wonders. A river may not have much power in it by itself. You may be able to easily row or swim across it. But if it is dammed up and its waters conserved, then it has the power, when properly channeled, to turn huge turbines. And the hot sun, even in summer, won't normally cause a fire, but if you concentrate its rays through a lens, those rays will immediately burn whatever they are focused on. That is what celibacy actually is.

http://www.enlightennext.org/magazine/j13/chidananda.asp

Speaking of "gross water" -- last night due to various circumstances I had an explosion in my laboratory so that the alchemical pill was almost lost. I grabbed hold of the writhing snake and fought off it's twist while I went into full-lotus to activate the kundalini. Then I waited -- and amazingly all the "gross water" was reversed back up the pipe, up the spine as cerebrospinal fluid, into the brain and then ionized through the pineal gland piezoelectric field -- shot into my parents. I managed to totally reverse the explosion and create fire again. This method is described in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" as a way to reverse loss of the alchemical pill.

In celebration I've just been fasting today because my parents are such sink-holes for the ionized pineal gland energy that I can easily burn off more "gross water" without getting hungry -- activate the tummo.

As I'm doing no physical labor (it's 40 degrees below freezing here Fahrenheit) -- there's no need for me to eat food outside my mom's dinner (which I have no choice about).

My husband and I are in our mid-60's. We've been together for 27 years. We both became kundalini active after an auto accident several years ago.

Lately (the last couple months) our sex has become tantric. That's all I can say. It is indescribable. However, he has been unable to ejaculate for the corresponding time. What's up with this? I hear mention of retention exercises on this forum, but what of the guys who get it and don't ask for it? Not that we're complaining - I have a feeling that if he ever does ejaculate again, that'll be the end of the tantric ride.

It's fine :-) what you may have noticed before this happened is his semen changed colour? I actually hinted at this in another thread about semen retention and it not being needed. If you do practice retention with the correct body breath method then this happens. But as your husband has so wonderfully demonstrated, it happens on it's own naturally. That's why retention is not needed (hardcore).

The first thing (for men) to change is the orgasm. It extends to the whole body and the body will shake and convulse during orgasm. Prostate orgasms will become a little more common (where the semen just flows out with no PC contractions). Eventually the flow may stop and is redirected. Sex energy, Shakti and food Qi all mix and an alchemical agent is created in the lower Dantien. It feels like fire. This then rises to the head to nourish and another alchemical agent is secreted (commonly know as Amrita) which then flows back down to the lower field and creates and even stronger mix in that cauldron. Lovely stuff.

If your worried it might not be a bad idea to talk to a Doc. They will be no help though unless they are rewired themselves :-) Do you practice anything? Yoga etc? Perhaps talking to the KAP guys might be a great step for you guys.

I guess the kundalini energy is keeping his lower pelvic muscles relaxed.

If he squeezes his lower pelvic muscles hard it will put pressure on the prostate

which feels good.

Most men don't have to consciously squeeze the muscles

as it happens spontaneously. In those who it does not happen spontaneously,

they can probably make it happen by squeezing hard.

Basically it's doing a strong kegel and holding it.

Edited by zazaza

Oh Drew, be gentle with the newbies! :)

Don't mind Drew, he's quite extreme. An Aneros might help things along, considering your husband's age, if he's open to that sort of thing.

:blink:

The powers that be in the Universe blessed the both of you with a second "young adulthood".

:lol:

May the both of you get many, many more blessings.

:lol:

I haven't had any emission for 2 months.

Is that just from retention or is it true vajroli? the reverse process will happen naturally. Once vajroli kicks in you will understand that full lotus is not 'needed' like you say it is. Not to take anything away from it, powerful practice indeed. It's possible that this ladies hubby has just naturally switch his flow upward.

I really appreciate the input. At least I'm realizing that this phenomena isn't unheard of. Actually, we're not really looking to fix anything, as it's really wonderful. It's just different. Really different.

The odd thing is that spirit doesn't seem to care what path we take. His arthritis would prohibit him from doing full lotus postures, even if he desired to. The man's more of a shamanic nature.

In the forum at aypsite.org there is a thread started by me about multiple orgasms where a couple in thier 50s 60s also spontainiously ended up having tantric sex and the man tantric multiples. YOu could probably find it if you search my (markern) posts at aypsite.org.

The creation of FIRE through third eye transmission. This is about the shooting out of electromagnetic energy. Full-lotus is most effective for the full cycling of energy -- taking in the lower emotional energy, transmuting it, and then sending out the third eye energy. You can send back into your own lower body (where the chi can be safely stored for longevity and immortality and also deeper healing power) OR you can just transmit the chi into others who need it. The later process happens naturally through the full-lotus. To store the energy requires preventing others from trying to get it from you -- I find that focus to be silly and also immoral. Because the ionization process is impersonal -- the energy is not yours to begin with -- it flows from "female formless awareness." It comes from the logic of inference of the I-thought or also through nonwestern music.

It's I-ONIZATION. The whole modern male fixation on retention has the focus reversed -- if you have retention without ionization then there's no point to the process -- you'll just get blue balls or you'll have to ejaculate. Retention is the history of Western religion since Constantine -- sure there's a few exceptions but otherwise the West does not practice full-lotus yoga.

If you do not practice full-lotus then the male requires an environment of separation from females -- and a culture of misogyny. That's why India relied on the Brahmin caste system using mind yoga and even if a Brahmin priest had visual contact with a female he had to do three days of purification ritual. Sure mind yoga works on its own but the whole focus of the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" is to demonstrate how the real power comes from the lower body sublimation and then purification (ionization).

So the jing electrochemical bliss heat has to be turned into electromagnetic chi and shen energy which is then shot into (or sucked up) by those who are unable to create electromagnetic energy for themselves. The microcosmic orbit practice -- which is really just nonwestern music -- the 12 note scale -- along the outside of the body -- will IONIZE (purify) the sex energy naturally. But for real macrocosmic orbit you want the full-lotus which is why Wang, Liping and Yogananda and Chunyi Lin -- and Milarepa -- the real masters all use the full-lotus.

The full-lotus is not just another position -- it's the actual resonance of complementary opposites -- it's the yin-yang resonance in its most effective form because it's the most concise -- the tetrahedron is the first object of sacred geometry. It's built from the Tetrad which is the same as the yin-yang-emptiness of Taoism or the three gunas of India.

That's the macrocosmic orbit for healing energy through the psychic mutual climax -- real tantra.

Professor Hugh B. Urban has great research on tantra and how it's misunderstood in the West. Urban documents that even with Vivekananda there was a lower caste tantra movement for all the people who WANTED to study with Vivekananda and Ramakrishna but who could not AFFORD to join the group.

The same exclusion happened with the qigong movement in China where the government made the certified healers charge high prices and then imprisoned the mass movements of poor people as religious cults. This is documented in Dr. David Palmer's book "Qigong Fever."

Is that just from retention or is it true vajroli? the reverse process will happen naturally. Once vajroli kicks in you will understand that full lotus is not 'needed' like you say it is. Not to take anything away from it, powerful practice indeed. It's possible that this ladies hubby has just naturally switch his flow upward.

manitou -- you can just read shaktimama (Susan Carlson) posts -- she is transmitting real energy so you can pick that up as well.

I am thoroughly boggled. I am going back to the bedroom now. See you later. :blink: