Sign in to follow this  
Hyrdo

nwo and taoism

Some people believe sertain religions were created for control of people, for one reason or another.

Anyone think taoism could been tampered with along the road or messed with/ created by like a ago old cult or the nwo?

Some people believe sertain religions were created for control of people, for one reason or another.

Anyone think taoism could been tampered with along the road or messed with/ created by like a ago old cult or the nwo?

they sure dont like people to be empowered and blissfully happy.

they want us weak and unhappy, so they can manipulate us and so we would consume more.

the nwo tries to pollute everything that's pure.

but you can recognize a tree by it's fruits.

if somethings gives you good fruits, it's certainly not made by the nwo

and not polluted completely.

I just have to say something here so here goes.

I think Taoism should become the NWO. A life philosophy based on the concepts of Peace & Love and allowing each individual to reach their own personal potentials (for good) without direct interference by ANY governing power.

Peace & Love!

This is a very important thread.

My thoughts are neutral.

Many things could be created to control people.

It never stops.

With technology speeding up,

It is becoming difficult to not be controlled by a certain thing.

Like Marblehead pointed out, we should adapt Taoism as a cornerstone philosophy.

Not where this is the only path, but a beginning, where one can build their path from.

Taoism is one of the best philosophies I have come across.

There are so many, it hurts.

I think Taoism was created because people knew how important Peace&Love was.

Especially, in a culture/society like ours.

Where it's getting more difficult to find those.

Thanks for the thread!

Love it!:)

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Whether religion was created to control or corrupted later; the result is the same in the end. Any system that relies on faith rather than experience is vulnerable to corruption.

No

they unknowingly optimized it

Where I live, in the streets, its not the NWO we fear, its NWA.

Respeck!

Express your self!

Most people are manufactured by the NWO, guess that would include the stupidity of d street - The last thing that the NWO would like is for the people to look up to people like Jesus or follow Tao - Can you imagine what Jesus would be like with the fed, world bank & IMF.

We have forgotten how to incorporate the example of others with out the need to follow, we are all or nothing i.e. one must be a Christian in order to throw a table of an unethical money lender over (take the bank of England for example, they have tables too - my grandmother would say "they learnt there lesson the last time that happened, now their tables are nailed to the ground".

Anyway the only reason why people fear the streets is because of the Muppets that we see out there have been cultivated to be so.

Or as the NWA would say

Spent most of my life in correction facilities

Well, I think it was tampered with. The whole sexualization of yin and yang theory.

That, and also could be the comparison of one's complementary features with another complementary features.

Ie. light is considered yang, so everything that exhibits light features is also considered yang.

IMO I think, the whole elemental theory and yin/yang theory is just a system of thought that might help to conceptually group ideas into categories based on similarity with principles such as 'fire' qualities 'water' qualities, etc.

Here's a thought, what if on other planets there are different elements than the earth based elements of fire water earth air, metal, etc.?

Same with gender. Animals have different gender roles than the gender concepts and roles of humans.

So by grouping things by category into foundational principles might help with energy work and transmutation (especially with regards to sexual for the sexual transmutational practices) it is all really conceptual, not biological, although biology does spring from conception...

So one should not forget that it is a conceptual thing, which is cultural, and societal.

A World Order.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Whether religion was created to control or corrupted later; the result is the same in the end. Any system that relies on faith rather than experience is vulnerable to corruption.

I think it's worth pointing out that "faith" in the Semitic tradition is not the same as "faith" in the European tradition. Regardless of whether or not the predominant European religion is derived from a Semitic religion, Judaism and Christianity operate off a fundamentally different conception of faith. I'll say the same regarding Christianity and Islam.

Ultimately in Judaism and Islam works are of far greater importance than "faith" which is usually no more than "belief" but the Hebrew and Arabic words for "faith" carry with them a different meaning and the stories of the faith of Abraham, Jesus, Muhammad and the other prophets certainly don't involve them merely just believing in God. They actually communicated directly with God and did the deeds they were instructed to do, and their faith came about more in the sense of "trust" than "belief without proof." In both traditions deeds are emphasized and faith comes about because of deeds and the results of those deeds. In this day and age fewer and fewer people graduate to this sort of faith.

It's worth noting also, that the reality of what the prophets spoke of wasn't mere blind faith on the part of their respective community of followers(especially the closer we get to their lifetimes) people actually witnessed great things with these people and the results of them following through on the teachings of their prophets. The experiential quality certainly can become lost or rare over a significant period of time... but then again, the same is easily said of Taoism. Unless there is a relationship with a master of whatever stripe, Taoist, Buddhist, Sufi, Kabbalist what have you... all these traditions tend towards devolving into a mere set of beliefs.

Given that the original form of boiling energy / cultivation was "developed" by the peaceloving bushmen, I see no connection to the NWO.

Maybe this goes for more recent religions that just preach and do not teach cultivation of subtle energies, but even if you look into Kenneth Grant's work, the last student of crowley, he teaches the MCO via the tree of life, but without sublimation (actually he does, but most people associate orgy with the word crowley :lol: )

Sign in to follow this