witch

Ladies Only--Witch's lefthand path for kundalini

When you are having an orgasm, aren't you thinking about being balls-deep inside a woman?

It depends. This can definitely happen. But it's not always what I think about. Most of the time I just enjoy the sensations and I really don't think about anything per se. I am way too busy paying attention to various sensations that arise during sex to think about stuff. And even if I am thinking, I am probably thinking about a threesome or something like that. ;) Basically adding fantasy on an already pleasurable experience.

When you get really horny, don't you want to be so close to the woman you are thinking about that you not only are penetrating her with your cock, but your bodies are intermingled?

That's true. This doesn't contradict what I was saying earlier about unity though, does it? Let me give this example. My body is already one. My two hands, since they are part of one body, are already one. Nonetheless, if my hands are cold, I can rub them together to get some pleasant warmth into my hands. Did I unite my hands in the rubbing? Or was I able to rub them together because my hands were already one in the first place? I think the second description is more correct and more relevant. If you think that hands are only united in the act of rubbing, then you're missing out on an important and essential oneness that is always there.

I don't know if it's a primordially present unity--it might just be the unity remembered when a baby being held by a mother and loved, but after simple survival and family responsibilities, it's the only thing worth striving for in this life, in my opinion.

Well, human warmth is a very, very nice thing, and you won't find me putting it down. However, is it the only thing worth striving for in life? I don't think so. I strive for wisdom and for inner freedom.

Edited by goldisheavy

A friend of mine, who supposedly has had his kundalini 'awakened'... can 'pulse' energy up the spine, which causes a feeling similar to the pumping of the PC muscle. it's around that area, but it's more of an energetic pump rather than a physical pump. If he does this over and over again, as a string, he has multiple "non sexual, non physical" orgasms. So this might be considered "non-sexual" orgasm.

I think that's a nice ability to have. I am pro-fun. The more fun the better.

But at the same time, amidst all the fun activities, I think we should attempt to become wiser too. If we focus on fun to the exclusion of wisdom, we are on our way to hell. (I don't believe in literal hell, I just mean a miserable life).

However, if you pay attention to wisdom, and in general, if you just pay attention and are mindful in life, then fun is good! Fun is harmless and very good, provided you are mindful and make wisdom a priority in life. That's how I look at it.

How do people get into trouble in life? I think most trouble happens when people chase fun to the exclusion of wisdom. So for example, we drink alcohol for fun. I drink alcohol for fun. But what if I had in my mind, "if one is good two is better?" Well, then I'd drink 2 beers in a go. Then I would think "if one is good, two is better" again, and double the amount of beer again, and drink 4. Soon I would be up to 16 beers and an alcohol poisoning. This is how due to the presence of a single deluded thought, I can take something fun, like beer, and make it unfun and even dangerous. And this deluded thought can only get into my head if I don't pay attention. If I am paying attention, I will realize that beer has consequences, and that it should be drunk in moderation to maximize the fun aspect and to minimize the negative consequences.

This way I can drink an endless amount of beer. But if I drink say 30 beers at once, I can die right on the spot due to alcohol poisoning. If I drink 1-3 beers a day, I can drink for my entire life and be happy.

I am strongly pro-fun. Have your beers, pot, acid, shrooms, get your tattoos, dance, do weird things, run around naked, whatever. Have tons of orgasms. Whatever you enjoy. But I never put fun ahead of wisdom and don't recommend anyone else do so either. :) That's all.

Guest paul walter

No problem. My way is not just one way either. The ecstasies can be orgasmic or blissful or both. I am fortunate that is available to me but I am eclectic in my approach. :) I like what is effective regardless of what tradition it comes from. My students go out and learn different things and bring them back to share. I have one student who is an apprentice in the Bushman Shaman tradition. Another who is Vipassana, another pagan, and so on. I am not attached to one system. I just hope they first learn one well to get started and then branch out to explore what works best for them.

Just remember you are in the supermarket of spirituality, that's all. There are no paths- it's what you learn when you 'get somewhere' and finally become honest about your 'hero's journey'. But that attitude doesn't make for good conversation ;) ...Paul

I very much agree with this.

Well then. :lol: The body communicates to us through pleasure and pain. The body says "Do things that bring pleasurable sensation--avoid those things that bring painful sensation." That's the first rule. The second rule is the digestion rule--like it says in the Book of Revelation, something sweet in the mouth can cause a tummyache. So don't do things that start out pleasurable and end up painful. Although consider doing things that start out painful and end up pleasurable.

Not that I always follow my own advice, but those two rules generally haven't let me down. :) So I would say, have fun whenever possible.

Well then. :lol: The body communicates to us through pleasure and pain. The body says "Do things that bring pleasurable sensation--avoid those things that bring painful sensation." That's the first rule. The second rule is the digestion rule--like it says in the Book of Revelation, something sweet in the mouth can cause a tummyache. So don't do things that start out pleasurable and end up painful. Although consider doing things that start out painful and end up pleasurable.

Not that I always follow my own advice, but those two rules generally haven't let me down. :) So I would say, have fun whenever possible.

Witch, the body is a little trickier than you imagine it to be. While the body has wisdom, it is not the omniscient kind of wisdom that you must follow at all times. Body can lie too. Ever heard of hypochondriacs for example? That's an example of how the body can lie to you.

Do you know that the whole point of wisdom is to maximize the fun? Bringing up wisdom is not an attempt to "rain on your parade" or to "harsh your mellows". :D I hope that's not how you interpret it.

The whole point of drinking 1-3 beers at a time as opposed to 30, is so that you can keep doing it for 90 healthy years so that you can drink more beer in the long run.

Moderating fun is done precisely to have more fun. And I am not saying there should be some kind of anal retentive measure to it. I just rely on my gut sense. Say one day I have 1 beer. Next day I have none. Next day I might have 5, and then I might have none for a while, and then 2. Do you see what I am trying to say here? So it's not like being a robot and it's not like my spontaneity is totally inhibited either. I know measure, but I can also exceed my measure within reason.

Anyway, I think I've said all I wanted to say and beat this topic to death.

By all means let the orgasms commence! :) Seriously. And let the fun continue.

:D Gooooood. Are you also using the Gyneflex?

Yes, my 50 a day are back, also spontaneous orgasms.

How long have you been at full dose? Just curious.

:D Gooooood. Are you also using the Gyneflex?

Yes, my 50 a day are back, also spontaneous orgasms.

How long have you been at full dose? Just curious.

well excuse me interrupting, hopefully you and Serene won't mind. I have faith in my body, too, and there's an interesting relationship between opening my mind to pleasure or pain and the level of feeling I have. I think maybe the thing you strive for is more feeling- I mean overall, and inside and out kind of feeling. My study is that the occurrence of mind is used by the respiration of the lungs and of the cranial-sacral fluid to open feeling throughout the body. I can't control it, and I crave it. Is it about staying with the mind? Of course, but at the first intention the mind is lost. The feeling-pictures I've had pull me on, I have no choice if I really am honest with myself. Science of well-being, is just the science of fully feeling, my opinion.

Witch it's the pineal gland that enables you to know this information at a distance. The O at a D is a psychic MUTUAL climax. I learned this from experience. It's mutual -- through walls, the ceiling, floor -- at a distance -- the next door neighbor, etc.

It's not just the sex energy -- it's also the other lower emotions. So the third eye transduces the lower body energy at a distance. If a person around me is angry then that activates my liver. If a person is sad then my lungs. If a person is afraid then my kidneys.

So for me to transduce another person's lower emotional electrochemical energy I just sit in full-lotus and it happens automatically. The full-lotus takes in their sex energy (or the other electrochemical energy) and then shoots it back at them as electromagnetic pineal gland energy. As the process builds then the mutual climax occurs -- with females.

With males it depends on what their energy is -- so their other lower emotional energy is transformed -- I take it in and then recharge them so their life force energy is full. If they're a perv and don't sublimate then they'll go in the bathroom to jerk off. Or they'll try to suck me off. So that's what I call the Perv Attack.

If a female is sexually attracted to me but she can't act out on it, as Freud taught, the repressed life force energy gets redirected through the other organs -- again liver as anger -- pancreas as worry -- kidney as fear, etc. So I just remind myself why this is happening and then redirect those other lower emotions back into the vagus nerve relaxation life force sex energy -- to be shot out of the pineal gland, through the heart channel.

The mutual climax is right-brain dominant -- so it's done in silence, while talking is left-brain dominant. You can READ while having the psychic mutual climax at the same time -- because reading is like LISTENING.

The phone is an easy way to transmit the energy as well since the voice is the life force sex energy -- the electrochemical energy. That's why radio remains a popular medium.

Your saying that you charge their Dan Tien? That is the lower one in the Navel? It feels so good to orgasm while that area is full of energy. What about that is perverted? :D

Drew,

What is it called when the orgasm is being brought on by a female, or other advanced energy user(Sorry if my termonolgy sucks, you have a stronger grasp on it then me)

And they bring the orgasm all the way up the body, and out the head? Does it have different names, according to which area is energeticly stimulated?

:( Sometimes I feel like such a freak. Isn't it self evident what orgasms are for? ...

I think that - in a way - that you are one of the very few basically sensible people here on this board.

... almost a lone voice of basic sensible earthiness.

And, you're appreciated. :D

I don't think you're crazy, Witch. Like Oscar Wilde, I only believe things if they're truly incredible.

I started taking a tablespoon of Carlson's fish oil two days ago (had started your diet but then stopped because I was single before) and I can already feel the effects.

Since a young age I've been "forcing" my clitoral orgasms to happen (like some women force them with vibrators, but I was just using my hands) and needing to use a lot of pressure and friction.

Literally within two hours of the first dose of fish oil I felt very calm and floaty and I took a nap, and felt interesting sensations all over my body. Even though I ended up "only" having a clitoral orgasm, I consider it a brand-new experience because I only needed very light, fast pressure in a way that normally doesn't do ANYTHING for me. And instead of a short burst of tight muscle contractions, I felt this much more energy-type pleasure build up and then it felt like a wave broke over me and I couldn't help it! Very, very different from the usual.

I'm in the game. I want to see what the heck is going to happen to me in three months if this is what's happening after two days.

Yes, the funny thing about my diet is that it actually works! :lol: It shows you how skewed the media is, and how the scientific community is so focused on patentable medications. You might want to consider getting my book to be able to do the whole nine yards, and to answer any questions about dosage.

It sounds like you have a good baseline of omega-3 fatty acids. Fish oil does generally give an extra oomph a few hours after taking it, the DHA in particular, if your body doesn't have any deficiency. To get to that baseline women usually need a month at the full dose, however men often are feeling the effects within a matter of days.

Yes, the funny thing about my diet is that it actually works! :lol: It shows you how skewed the media is, and how the scientific community is so focused on patentable medications. You might want to consider getting my book to be able to do the whole nine yards, and to answer any questions about dosage.

It sounds like you have a good baseline of omega-3 fatty acids. Fish oil does generally give an extra oomph a few hours after taking it, the DHA in particular, if your body doesn't have any deficiency. To get to that baseline women usually need a month at the full dose, however men often are feeling the effects within a matter of days.

Fatty acids also help smooth the development of kundalini. Kundalini develops along the spinal cord and into the brain and along the nervous system. The brain is about 70% fat so it is important to have the right kind of fats in your diet. The marrow of your bone is almost pure fat and is greasy like butter when it is cooked. Roasted Beef marrow is quite tasty to on toast.

http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/fats.html

Here's what fatty acid supplement I take. I can take 4 pills instead of about 20.

http://www.tmuscle.com/productInfo.do?id=910074

You are an expert on kundalini. I am an expert on fish oil. That brand is high in DHA and is ultra-refined, which is good. But their recommended dosage is too low for women who want the sexual results, and I would recommend getting a good balance of EPA, to better reflect the balance found in nature.

You are also TOTALLY getting ripped off. Compare price to this brand, which has the same proportion of EPA to DHA and the same approximate dose per capsule

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/brow...;ci_sku=CL-1905

I recommend women get my book for advice on finding the best and cheapest fish oil and also for advice on taking with medications, etc. and dosage appropriate to weight.

Edited by witch

You are an expert on kundalini. I am an expert on fish oil. That brand is high in DHA and is ultra-refined, which is good. But their recommended dosage is too low for women who want the sexual results, and I would recommend getting a good balance of EPA, to better reflect the balance found in nature.

You are also TOTALLY getting ripped off. Compare price to this brand, which has the same proportion of EPA to DHA and the same approximate dose per capsule

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/brow...;ci_sku=CL-1905

I recommend women get my book for advice on finding the best and cheapest fish oil and also for advice on taking with medications, etc. and dosage appropriate to weight.

Its working for me. what is cheapest is not an issue and this brand also has CLA isomers which is important to me. Is that something I get in straight fish oil too?. I am not an expert in it for sure.

I'm just saying you can get the same exact dosage mix, same concentration and refinement, just without the extra CLA for a fraction of the price. It should work just as well. If CLA's are important to you, you can get them in a separate supplement, also for much cheaper. To each his own. I take so much fish oil, much more than you do, that I have to watch the price.

I know what you are doing is working for you, but as an experiment you might want to try my diet for a couple months and see what happens. :) If you are curious.

I'm just saying you can get the same exact dosage mix, same concentration and refinement, just without the extra CLA for a fraction of the price. It should work just as well. If CLA's are important to you, you can get them in a separate supplement, also for much cheaper. To each his own. I take so much fish oil, much more than you do, that I have to watch the price.

I know what you are doing is working for you, but as an experiment you might want to try my diet for a couple months and see what happens. :) If you are curious.

I already eat like that :) and have for years. I get sick if I eat too many refined carbs. Who I am and my abilities perplex and frustrate a lot of the traditionalists of internal energy cultivation because I eat a lot of meat or a diet that is contrary to what is thought is necessary to attain a high level of realization and/or internal energy cultivation as some call it. I don't think of myself as a self realizer at all but others think I am. I am just a practicing human being. *shrug*

My diet follows weston price principles for many years. I do eat organic as much as possible. I am trying to add more non starchy veggies to my diet but I am basically an unimaginative veggie eater. My diet is guided by what the kundalini wants me to eat. I don't always listen and then I get sick and nauseated if I deviate from my hard core carnivore diet. Most grains make me ill if I don't eat them sparingly. Probably have a gluten allergy or something in there.

I was vegan once...once for three months before my kundalini woke up. My internal body temperature became so cold I would have the chills being outside in the hot florida summer sun. I would go and sit in the Gulf of Mexico to warm up.

I once taught at a Zen monastery for a weekend and the diet was all organic vegetarian. It meant I had to take a nap after every meal because of the grains. Not good when you have to be available for students. :P

http://www.westonaprice.org/

The food part of my diet is a small part of what causes the effects.

well...i don't drink coffee ... I have caffinated tea only on weekends...i don't take any herbal stimulants. i already take zinc and magnesium. i take 3-5 gms of vit c a day (when I remember to take it)..i take a dose of about 70+mg a day of iron (anemic)

i got the dark chocolate thing down real good :)

i dont smoke

no transfats or polyunsaturated fats

no birth control pills or anti depressants

i don't do anything but keigels/ pc pumping without an exercise device. it probably would help i am sure but I have never had kids. I have a good "grip" i am told.

visual stim using porn never really works for me... ...i love the feel of male energy cause it is very sweet and sensual to me...the more yang the better because my energy is so polarized yin...so i tend to hang out with younger men and often they are martial artists...thats not the only reason the men in my life tend to be younger but its a good one. And younger men like to hang out with me cause my energy is intense and it makes them feel good. they get the buzz back. Men tend to get more yin as they grow older unless they have some kind of internal development program in place.

men who are older but who have a kick ass internal energy cultivation and/or are masters of esoteric martial arts give me quite a buzz too. yoga guys tend to be too "soft" in their energy

the whole universe~world feels bliss/orgasmic to me 24/7. I have to dial it down to function in this 3D reality or it would be pelvic rocking and moaning all the time. So to be having multiple orgasms throughout the day is not for me anymore. I did have a period where I would have such strong physical orgasms 24/7 that it would drop me to my feet in stores and other public places.

What I want to point out is the reason I do the things above is because that is what makes the kundalini in my body "happiest". I think it is interesting to point out that your program is facilitatory to the kundalini process and would be a good thing to prescribe for awakening kundalites.

I think the fatty acids are a great addition to anyone who wants to work on their k development just because they help with maintaining the myelin sheath on nerves which facilitate communication in the body. Kundalites go through a "rewiring" of their nervous system so this supplement helps. It is like the nerves are being upgraded to carry more the more refined energy and the higher voltage of k.

the whole universe~world feels bliss/orgasmic to me 24/7. I have to dial it down to function in this 3D reality or it would be pelvic rocking and moaning all the time. So to be having multiple orgasms throughout the day is not for me anymore. I did have a period where I would have such strong physical orgasms 24/7 that it would drop me to my feet in stores and other public places.

I've gotten good at faking not having an orgasm. :D But you're right, most women don't choose to stay like me, like the way I am. I sometimes ask myself why I stay this way, but I know it's the right path for me.

You aren't on my diet unless you are taking megadoses of fish oil. That's the main part. But if you don't want to be a walking orgasm and have already experienced that, then probably just as well to give it a miss! :D

well...i don't drink coffee ... I have caffinated tea only on weekends...i don't take any herbal stimulants. i already take zinc and magnesium. i take 3-5 gms of vit c a day (when I remember to take it)..i take a dose of about 70+mg a day of iron (anemic)

i got the dark chocolate thing down real good :)

i dont smoke

no transfats or polyunsaturated fats

no birth control pills or anti depressants

i don't do anything but keigels/ pc pumping without an exercise device. it probably would help i am sure but I have never had kids. I have a good "grip" i am told.

visual stim using porn never really works for me... ...i love the feel of male energy cause it is very sweet and sensual to me...the more yang the better because my energy is so polarized yin...so i tend to hang out with younger men and often they are martial artists...thats not the only reason the men in my life tend to be younger but its a good one. And younger men like to hang out with me cause my energy is intense and it makes them feel good. they get the buzz back. Men tend to get more yin as they grow older unless they have some kind of internal development program in place.

men who are older but who have a kick ass internal energy cultivation and/or are masters of esoteric martial arts give me quite a buzz too. yoga guys tend to be too "soft" in their energy

What I want to point out is the reason I do the things above is because that is what makes the kundalini in my body "happiest". I think it is interesting to point out that your program is facilitatory to the kundalini process and would be a good thing to prescribe for awakening kundalites.

I think the fatty acids are a great addition to anyone who wants to work on their k development just because they help with maintaining the myelin sheath on nerves which facilitate communication in the body. Kundalites go through a "rewiring" of their nervous system so this supplement helps. It is like the nerves are being upgraded to carry more the more refined energy and the higher voltage of k.

hi,

thanks for this thread witch.its interesting to read what works well for you women.im totally amazed by your dietary choices and practises.so nice to meet you.

my (any)apetite is incredibley low and am so boring comparing to you and diet is different,i could not imagine taking any food mentioned.

could someone please describe me term orgasmic ,as is saw it used on this site in different ways than purley having a what is commonly known as orgasam.or am i misunderstanding?

im feeling blissful a lot of time ,very nice feeling that comes on its own for no reason and everything seems nice then,is this the same?

You ran a Kundalini discussion site... Was it your observation that it was common for those w/ awakened K to feel their sexuality more continuously? Females and males?

You ran a Kundalini discussion site... Was it your observation that it was common for those w/ awakened K to feel their sexuality more continuously? Females and males?

yes...both sexes...definately.. feel orgasmic continuously. in fact, i do doubt someone saying their kundalini is awakened unless they have had a period or periods of spontaneous intense sexual arousal. being alive is orgasmic.

when kundalini awakes it rejuvenates the endocrine system so it is common to start feeling sexual along with the process. It is not just "oh...i feel sexy today." it's more like ' oh. my. god...if i don't have sex right now i am going to explode!"

it is not uncommon for the sexual feeling to become absolutely overwhelming when the lower centers and/or the lower dan tien gets activated. so what one sees can be hypersexual behavior/feelings in the newly awakened. there is nothing wrong with that unless one has a code of ethics or a moral code they live by. Then it can be a distressing phenomenon to the new kundalite and the people around them.

it also makes for interesting interactions among the maturely developed. it's very pleasant to stand next to each other. :) this is where sexual tantra training can be helpful in learning to manage living with kundalini.

it can also side track one along the path into the sexual garden of delights. one can visit but evolution stops if one takes up permanent residence.

depletion doesn't seem to be a problem like it is for non awakened people. in fact, men have reported to me they don't get that tiredness like they used to after sex. this is not in all cases, but a generalization in healthy men. they may take ejaculation down to once a week. its a personal preference in the mature kundalite. They might not have an erection all the time...or as one guy told me "an erection that could cut glass" but the orgasmic feeling remains and becomes a subtler backdrop for all of life.

"blue balls" is also not uncommon and you will hear of men doing head stands to drain themselves and relieve the discomfort. fortunately, the physiological aspects for men calm down as time goes on somewhat but it is highly individual and a matter of personal self management.

women can also have lots of sex without getting depleted. In fact, what i feel like after a marathon weekend is like an energy hangover...like i ate too much chocolate cake and I can't eat one more bite. we call it an energy hangover or a shakti hangover in the crowd i run with. not tired or exhausted ...just had too much. i need a couple of days then doing something else because it's like i am in neural overload. it can be even more intense when it is sex with the opposite gender who k is awake. i haven't had sex with a non k person for a long time.

what is interesting to note is having sex with someone who is not awake can be not as satisfying because the dimensions of energy play are not as exciting or intimate. not for all but definately down the road for those who have lived with kundaini for a few years.

the whole body for awhile just feels like one big gspot. it is not unusual for women to have spontaneous cervical orgasms. that eventually fades too as we become accustomed to the hypersensitivity our bodies are developing.

the classic practice is to sublimate the energy and use it for further transformation. This can be as simple as letting it flow up the back and out the crown or the third eye. women seem not to need to do that like men do as a practice. the flow just seems to develop naturally.

i never did it and thought it was ridiculous until i realized men are different in this than women. men can't handle the power voltage as well as women.

or one can take up sports or throw oneself into a creative activity like painting or music to sublimate.

this is all part and package of increasing all over sensitivity in all our senses and faculties. this will happen with a chi kung or yoga practice to some effect but it still does not compare. those practices just really clean out the pipes in preparation for running high performance fuel. it is like comparing gasoline to nuclear power. our bodies were designed to have awakened kundalini. the body actually likes it . it is the mind and entrenched belief systems that reject kundalini.

i tell people that awakening kundalini is like getting out of a minivan and stepping into a Ferrari. You also have to know how to do more than start the car and put your foot on the accelerator.

i have said many times that it is not hard to awaken kundalini. what is hard is learning to let it settle in the body and live with it. that can take years depending on the individual.

hi,

thanks for this thread witch.its interesting to read what works well for you women.im totally amazed by your dietary choices and practises.so nice to meet you.

my (any)apetite is incredibley low and am so boring comparing to you and diet is different,i could not imagine taking any food mentioned.

could someone please describe me term orgasmic ,as is saw it used on this site in different ways than purley having a what is commonly known as orgasam.or am i misunderstanding?

im feeling blissful a lot of time ,very nice feeling that comes on its own for no reason and everything seems nice then,is this the same?

for me... i think of orgasms as shaking the body, drop to your knees, groaning out loud, maybe yelling to something that is very quiet that has some mild pelvic rocking.

what happens to me is all those physical signs are toned down...but the pure pleasure remains. I have to filter it down or I will be embarrassing myself in public. There was a time when I couldn't filter it and stayed in the house a lot.

:)