witch

Ladies Only--Witch's lefthand path for kundalini

I had studied tantra from Guru Dinu Roman an "x' student of Misa. I was in Misa for 7 years [...]

Wow, that is a very long time... I think seven years definately leave their print on a practicioner. For instance, I was into CC for almost 7 years, and it's still the core of my belief system, even if I turned to Taoism in the meantime. Seven years is alot of Gongfu. For the ones that don't know what Misa/Natha is: Click Here

Oh, down the page there is an international section of the forum also...

STEPHEN! How in the heck are you? Last time we talked you were sweating your way thru acupuncture school in Boulder. You were so kind to show me those Capoeira moves and let Glenn drive that sweet little car of yours. Thanks for the kindness shown.

Glenn really liked you. Me too. You have such clean, shining energy. Pure like a diamond. I bet you are outstanding in your practice.

Love and blessings to you! Don't be a stranger.

Well jeesh. "blush" :D

Hanging with you two that day was like hanging with the sun AND the moon. I will never forget being thrown around like a rag doll, both physically and energetically!!!

Yes, my practice is going well. I am extremely busy and starting to teach outside of the acupuncture world again.

I hope your endeavors are humming along nicely as well....

Always great to make a re-connection!

:)

Huh? I hope she's okay?

She said "see you next year," which people usually say before going away for Christmas vacations?..

Wow, that is a very long time... I think seven years definately leave their print on a practicioner. For instance, I was into CC for almost 7 years, and it's still the core of my belief system, even if I turned to Taoism in the meantime. Seven years is alot of Gongfu. For the ones that don't know what Misa/Natha is: Click Here

Oh, down the page there is an international section of the forum also...

I trained with 3 teachers under Grieg. My main teacher was Dinu. He was the most "level" headed and not caught up in the "cult" he had spent a lot of time outside of it.

I was lucky I got all the good Misa stuff without all the "cult bullshit and I justtrained my ass of on my own from the age of 17 till 25. During my last 2 "Misa" years I was already doing stuff with Dr. Morris & a few other Chi Kung Masters. I modified a lot of Misa's material after I went through a Kundalini Awakening thanks to Glenn Morris.

I trained with 3 teachers under Grieg. My main teacher was Dinu. He was the most "level" headed and not caught up in the "cult" he had spent a lot of time outside of it.

I was lucky I got all the good Misa stuff without all the "cult bullshit and I justtrained my ass of on my own from the age of 17 till 25. During my last 2 "Misa" years I was already doing stuff with Dr. Morris & a few other Chi Kung Masters. I modified a lot of Misa's material after I went through a Kundalini Awakening thanks to Glenn Morris.

'Cult' is an undestatement. Alas, there's no use spreading anything about it here. But from time to time I think about the all the poor 'shakti girls' that went there and got way too much than what they bargain for... They were thousands. All in the name of Karma Yoga... and awakening of Kundalini... Who/what can repair that, why was it necessary. Sad sad story.

'Cult' is an undestatement. Alas, there's no use spreading anything about it here. But from time to time I think about the all the poor 'shakti girls' that went there and got way too much than what they bargain for... They were thousands. All in the name of Karma Yoga... and awakening of Kundalini... Who/what can repair that, why was it necessary. Sad sad story.

Very Sad indeed.It is and was unfortunate.

Wow -- sounds extreme:

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?12,47136

:D

Happy Christmas (almost) , everyone, or Happy New Year for those who have gone away already. (And then come back.)

:blink:

Lovely to have a thread for women and about sex. I feel the same as Taomeow about w o r d s, and sex. It is interesting, isnt it, because I love language and good writing and poetry.. words are POWERFUL!

I loved reading the thread,this powerful thread, and Hello Mama Shakti ! Feeling the huuge energy in this thread is a delight.

And what ho, peeps, what IS the thing about the snakes?

Erotic sinuous movement, phallic shape.. but hmm. There is more to it than that, eh? Will we ever know what it is about snakes and sex? Is it simple or is there a mystery in there?

Yee - ha! to the ladies.

Love to all.

xxx

cat.

Yipee! Cat power!

Welcome back, don't be a stray... um, stranger. :lol:

i appreciate if you are trying to be subtle, yet i am genuinly curious... are you in, is it worth it?

But if it makes you happy, I'll offer my current one some protection hexes and mojos and things. If he wants to use them, he can.

He did.

I had to laugh seeing a recent picture of him in full lotus--made me think of Drew.

I'm glad I came back to read TaoMeow's response. I was having trouble with the silence thing anyhow! :lol: Spent my time instead reading about the healthcare bill and getting angry at Joe Lieberman, so it wasn't really a break from thinking with the left brain.

So this third thing, this Jade Stalk Talk--no, that's not my path at all. That is the path of the planet Pluto, and I have Pluto's match Eris in my first house. Eris is the planet of blinding light, not secret transformation. I was not depleted in the slightest by orgasming on television. My vaginal orgasms generate energy and having them in the light doesn't impair them in the slightest. It's not something I particularly enjoy--I'm not an exhibitionist, although I've certainly been called one enough times. I did it for teaching purposes only, same as posting in this thread.

Now that I have been released, I will confess I am very curious. This whole thing with the Shakti device and seeing the Men Who Stare At Goats documentary and movie makes me want to find out more, a scientific exploration of what exactly this ability brings to the real world. Half of me has been convinced it was just my sexual fantasies and had no effect on other people, but now I'm shaken. I don't know what I believe anymore, although I do know how incredibly pleasurable it feels. I now want to look this gift horse in the mouth. Can I send heart energy from a distance? Can I test it? Can I take sexual energy from a distance? I am tired of being in the shadows, I want to know in sunlight if this is real outside the confines of my body, or if it is just that it feels incredibly real--like a really horny guy convincing himself, "Oh, she's so into me." Am I tricking myself because of my high libido?

I want a man who is not in a serious relationship or married, someone over forty, someone with an open heart, someone who can easily have prostate orgasms (because otherwise it would be boring), someone who is both respectful and openminded. I'm not saying I want to date, although I'm of course willing to, I'm just damn curious! I want to try this and get honest feedback--that would be a refreshing change. I want words, I want emails. I want to be able to ask--did you have an erotic dream this morning? I know I can do what I do skin against skin--I want to know if I can do it at a distance. I want to KNOW! I don't want to be like Drew not really sure if he did or did not give women orgasms at a distance, I want to do it, ask and verify.

I'm glad I got that off my chest. :lol: To sum up, I don't want to pussyfoot around with Crimson Palaces and innunendo--I want to KNOW--did you have an orgasm! Yes or no, black and white, can I do this or not! And I don't want to feel guilty about it anymore. I want someone who can unequivocally declare--yes, I want a succubus.

Of course totally wrong forum for all this, with all the men practicing retention. :lol:

I'm sure you will get some willing participants. Make sure the first one has experience with energy sensing (especially at a distance). I was feeling so good about my abilities lately, that I told my wife, at 1 oclock today, tune in and see if you feel something. Well, she did, she felt like she was going to have a heart attack. Ooops...back to the drawing board.

Witch it's the pineal gland that enables you to know this information at a distance. The O at a D is a psychic MUTUAL climax. I learned this from experience. It's mutual -- through walls, the ceiling, floor -- at a distance -- the next door neighbor, etc.

It's not just the sex energy -- it's also the other lower emotions. So the third eye transduces the lower body energy at a distance. If a person around me is angry then that activates my liver. If a person is sad then my lungs. If a person is afraid then my kidneys.

So for me to transduce another person's lower emotional electrochemical energy I just sit in full-lotus and it happens automatically. The full-lotus takes in their sex energy (or the other electrochemical energy) and then shoots it back at them as electromagnetic pineal gland energy. As the process builds then the mutual climax occurs -- with females.

With males it depends on what their energy is -- so their other lower emotional energy is transformed -- I take it in and then recharge them so their life force energy is full. If they're a perv and don't sublimate then they'll go in the bathroom to jerk off. Or they'll try to suck me off. So that's what I call the Perv Attack.

If a female is sexually attracted to me but she can't act out on it, as Freud taught, the repressed life force energy gets redirected through the other organs -- again liver as anger -- pancreas as worry -- kidney as fear, etc. So I just remind myself why this is happening and then redirect those other lower emotions back into the vagus nerve relaxation life force sex energy -- to be shot out of the pineal gland, through the heart channel.

The mutual climax is right-brain dominant -- so it's done in silence, while talking is left-brain dominant. You can READ while having the psychic mutual climax at the same time -- because reading is like LISTENING.

The phone is an easy way to transmit the energy as well since the voice is the life force sex energy -- the electrochemical energy. That's why radio remains a popular medium.

He did.

I had to laugh seeing a recent picture of him in full lotus--made me think of Drew.

I'm glad I came back to read TaoMeow's response. I was having trouble with the silence thing anyhow! :lol: Spent my time instead reading about the healthcare bill and getting angry at Joe Lieberman, so it wasn't really a break from thinking with the left brain.

So this third thing, this Jade Stalk Talk--no, that's not my path at all. That is the path of the planet Pluto, and I have Pluto's match Eris in my first house. Eris is the planet of blinding light, not secret transformation. I was not depleted in the slightest by orgasming on television. My vaginal orgasms generate energy and having them in the light doesn't impair them in the slightest. It's not something I particularly enjoy--I'm not an exhibitionist, although I've certainly been called one enough times. I did it for teaching purposes only, same as posting in this thread.

Now that I have been released, I will confess I am very curious. This whole thing with the Shakti device and seeing the Men Who Stare At Goats documentary and movie makes me want to find out more, a scientific exploration of what exactly this ability brings to the real world. Half of me has been convinced it was just my sexual fantasies and had no effect on other people, but now I'm shaken. I don't know what I believe anymore, although I do know how incredibly pleasurable it feels. I now want to look this gift horse in the mouth. Can I send heart energy from a distance? Can I test it? Can I take sexual energy from a distance? I am tired of being in the shadows, I want to know in sunlight if this is real outside the confines of my body, or if it is just that it feels incredibly real--like a really horny guy convincing himself, "Oh, she's so into me." Am I tricking myself because of my high libido?

I want a man who is not in a serious relationship or married, someone over forty, someone with an open heart, someone who can easily have prostate orgasms (because otherwise it would be boring), someone who is both respectful and openminded. I'm not saying I want to date, although I'm of course willing to, I'm just damn curious! I want to try this and get honest feedback--that would be a refreshing change. I want words, I want emails. I want to be able to ask--did you have an erotic dream this morning? I know I can do what I do skin against skin--I want to know if I can do it at a distance. I want to KNOW! I don't want to be like Drew not really sure if he did or did not give women orgasms at a distance, I want to do it, ask and verify.

I'm glad I got that off my chest. :lol: To sum up, I don't want to pussyfoot around with Crimson Palaces and innunendo--I want to KNOW--did you have an orgasm! Yes or no, black and white, can I do this or not! And I don't want to feel guilty about it anymore. I want someone who can unequivocally declare--yes, I want a succubus.

Of course totally wrong forum for all this, with all the men practicing retention. :lol:

Damn it, I don't want to know through my pineal gland, I want to know through my ears. I want a man to say to me, or write to me--"Yes, I had an orgasm," or "No, I did not have an orgasm, I didn't even have wood." At least when I'm in the same room with a man I can see if I am making him pop a boner by simply observing his trousers. You can't tell. Women don't show arousal the way men do, they can fake it. A man can't fake a tentpole.

I mean, aren't you curious? You spend so much time in full lotus doing it and so much time talking about your abilities, don't you want independent verification? I do. Because if I can't send at distance, then it's a just a really awesome sex fantasy and I can beat off as much as I like without feeling guilty or like I have to apologize or that I'm intruding some way. I don't want it to be real. At the most I want it to simply be that I'm psychically eavesdropping or peeping, getting off on spying without any ramifications to the person I'm spying on. I don't want it to be fucking real. But I want to find out if it is, now.

Oh I'm sorry Witch. I can definitely read sex energy online as well -- it's an imprint. Any strong emotional energy is an imprint that goes through the pineal gland. So when you said a few weeks ago that your entity was getting strong -- that's when your sex energy was strongest. In other words you were transmitting your sex energy -- but as I've stated that's electrochemical energy. I've had the heart orgasm in person from a female as well. It feels the same if it's transmitted online -- only it's just not heart to heart. I've mentioned the sex energy of a couple other females on Taobums. Obviously if I state this information then it's contentious.

If a person's energy is more sublimated then it will activate the heart chakra directly. This can either happen from built up O at a Ds in person -- or if the person is a male -- then they will have built it up through meditation. So for a male that transmitted heart energy to me online -- the only example was this Gelupa Tibetan Buddhist monk in France who responded to an email I sent about joining the monastery there. For a female the only example of an online immediate heart activation was from Susan Carlson when she first started posting here a couple days ago.

As for me having independent verification -- as you said in person you can see a man if they're excited. Well there's similar reactions for females when a female climaxes. Sure a female can hide it but if it's the third climax then there's often a full body reaction -- arching the back and shivers and obvious bliss, increase energy, relaxation, etc. I've also had verbal confirmation several times but that's obviously a bit unusual since it's a sensitive situation. But again through experience I realized that my internal body was reading what happened externally so that it's a mutual climax. So that reality is holographic -- individual existence is mutually interwoven.

Damn it, I don't want to know through my pineal gland, I want to know through my ears. I want a man to say to me, or write to me--"Yes, I had an orgasm," or "No, I did not have an orgasm, I didn't even have wood." At least when I'm in the same room with a man I can see if I am making him pop a boner by simply observing his trousers. You can't tell. Women don't show arousal the way men do, they can fake it. A man can't fake a tentpole.

I mean, aren't you curious? You spend so much time in full lotus doing it and so much time talking about your abilities, don't you want independent verification? I do. Because if I can't send at distance, then it's a just a really awesome sex fantasy and I can beat off as much as I like without feeling guilty or like I have to apologize or that I'm intruding some way. I don't want it to be real. At the most I want it to simply be that I'm psychically eavesdropping or peeping, getting off on spying without any ramifications to the person I'm spying on. I don't want it to be fucking real. But I want to find out if it is, now.

:rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNhOH4Y0bI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNhOH4Y0bI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNhOH4Y0bI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So several women have said to you, "you made me orgasm just from looking at me," or whatever. They said that out loud to you.

I used to play a lot of energy games on line with other kundalites in the late 90s. Chat is great medium for sending energy over with other sensitives. Don't use audio or video so that you must switch over into total empath mode. Those things can be distracting.

You can find out real quick who is sensing and who is receiving, who has got a kick and who needs to practice more. It is great training.

I have to play with a male who has serious cultivation skills or mature kundalini development to get a hit. It seems other wise weak cultivators just gets absorbed into my Shakti field and I don't notice anything. I try to be polite though. :)

The more electric, more yang, the greater the polarity the more intense the sexual frission between me who is intensely Yin and magnetic and who I am playing with. It is absolutely lovely. I usually will get a full body/spirit orgasm. They also have a fun time.

It's not about the knowing. Its all about the feeling.

Witch again we have a mutual climax. So the first time the female screamed in joy and arched her back -- five feet from my third eye-full-lotus at the same time I had an internal ejaculation up my back. Mutual climax. I recently described the next two mutual climaxes -- which happened with girls -- so that was shocking but the body language was similarly mutual and obvious. The body language I get is usually the "back side display" but also the "arching chest" and sometimes the "tongue to lip gestures" and sometimes the "tongue in the cheek" gesture -- to mimick oral sex. Sometimes it's staring at my member. Sometimes it's the backside display combined with putting the hand in the center of the back and mimicking that she's jerking me off. Sometime's the hand goes down to her crotch and she stimulates herself to trigger the climax. The leg bouncing is common -- while staring in my eyes. Mutual climaxes back to back while in booths next to each other are another common means. If standing facing me then it's the legs parting to open up the vulva so that more energy is sucked in more easily.

That was at first but now I just rely on at a distance -- through walls, ceilings, floors, next door houses, etc.

Now then as for verbal confirmation. First I was at an anarchist cafe and I had an O at a D with the female in the booth next to me. Then her friends arrived -- two other females -- and she excitedly told her friends, while gesturing towards me, that I was "orgasmic." Another time I was in Burger King and this prostitute accosted me and did lewd dancing next to me while making orgasmic sounds. We have O at a Ds and the females on the other side of the restaurant started commenting on it. Anyway a few days later I was in Taco Bell in full-lotus. The same prostitute shows up only this time she sticks her backside literally a foot from my face and does lewd dancing so I'm staring at her crotch -- shooting energy into her. I just sat in full-lotus. So we had a few O at a Ds and then her pimp shows up with a customer. She points to me and tells her pimp "I'm cuming already." Another homeless female said, while we had "O at a Ds" -- "do you know what you're doing to me?" over and over. Another female said "You're shooting energy into me." Similar comments like that. Often the comments are in coded terms -- spoken of indirectly. It's always impressive how words have double meanings -- worked into other conversations, etc. I mentioned the one female who gestured toward her cervix while talking about her cervix and after we had the O at a D she said "So you're different." I just said, "yeah." I mean if it's a mutual climax there's no need to talk about it. haha. Normally talking is not necessary -- especially for what I've termed "repeat customers."

I just watched that video and the sad thing is that it is obvious she's faking it. haha. Too bad.

:rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNhOH4Y0bI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNhOH4Y0bI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNhOH4Y0bI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So several women have said to you, "you made me orgasm just from looking at me," or whatever. They said that out loud to you.

Edited by drewhempel