Sign in to follow this  
zazaza

I have a serious problem

This is interesting. Go have a look at the latest post in my forum and the link there. I'm still contemplating it (because who can trust anything written on the Internet, right? ;-))

Still, after much consideration, I have dug that much of the trust problem has little to do with anyone else and most strictly to do with the quality (and one could suggest skill) of my own judgement. And of my judgement of my judgement;-)

Bottom line, if you don't trust others it is very often because you do not trust yourself sufficiently to do what would be best for you in a given circumstance. And I'd add, you'd likely cowtao (sorry dear friend Mr Cow) to the trappings of the circumstance (and potentially your relationship with the person) BEFORE looking the situation in the face and being able to say "Wait! That ain't right for me"

I loved this quote I came across (sort of a dialogue) here's the gist:

A) Aaaah!

B) Now you're upset because I lied to you

A) No, I'm not upset that you lied, I'm upset because I can't trust you any more

Ta-daaa!

A stand up bit came to my mind (think was by Chris rock)when reading this, but in it he pointed out

"when you meet someone, your meeting their representative" lol

A stand up bit came to my mind (think was by Chris rock)when reading this, but in it he pointed out

"when you meet someone, your meeting their representative" lol

LOL, so true. :D

And I'd add, you'd likely cowtao (sorry dear friend Mr Cow) to the trappings of the circumstance (and potentially your relationship with the person) BEFORE looking the situation in the face and being able to say "Wait! That ain't right for me"

Haha no worries Kate! :lol: Cowtao.. Kowtow.. Kowtao.. Cowtow.. Kowdao.. Cowdao.. even Bulltao eh?

its all the one! :D

thanks for having me in your thoughts anyway! :P

Happy holidays!

This is right on the money, Kate.

It is difficult to trust others or decide who you can trust if you don't trust yourself. It's a practice that takes time.

I have come to the point where I trust everyone until they prove otherwise. I believe and I know that this is a radical belief that everyone is good and wants to do right in the best way they know how.

Also I am a creature of common sense, pragmatism, and energy conversation. I know quickly who will waste my time (energy) and who will not. Again, that takes time and practice to suss out the wankers from the genuine.

Cultivating an open hearted life with increasing sensitivity to energy-that's why inner cultivation is important-will teach one how to discern who is trustworthy and who is not.

I tend now to not make alliances with the untrustworthy. My energy field does not attract them and keeps them from getting to too close to me.

This is interesting. Go have a look at the latest post in my forum and the link there. I'm still contemplating it (because who can trust anything written on the Internet, right? ;-))

Still, after much consideration, I have dug that much of the trust problem has little to do with anyone else and most strictly to do with the quality (and one could suggest skill) of my own judgement. And of my judgement of my judgement;-)

Bottom line, if you don't trust others it is very often because you do not trust yourself sufficiently to do what would be best for you in a given circumstance. And I'd add, you'd likely cowtao (sorry dear friend Mr Cow) to the trappings of the circumstance (and potentially your relationship with the person) BEFORE looking the situation in the face and being able to say "Wait! That ain't right for me"

I loved this quote I came across (sort of a dialogue) here's the gist:

A) Aaaah!

B) Now you're upset because I lied to you

A) No, I'm not upset that you lied, I'm upset because I can't trust you any more

Ta-daaa!

My experience is that it is better not to trust people.

I agree in the sense of karma/law of attraction: when I feel good my relations follow suit.

When I don't, I get out of synch with friends, family, and clients in all 10,000 ways. :lol:

Tao Toe,

Kyle

Sign in to follow this