Yoda

What I learned from RJ

I'm thinking of putting together something for the article section about the teachings of RJ. And I'd like to brainstorm some of his contributions to our forum. Here are some of the things he taught that come to mind:

retention to intensify energy

mco during/after sex practices and as a formal practice to redistribute energy.

three finger technique for emergencies

running and exercise for processing energy

mco/Mco during exercise.

importance of mco in dream practice

importance of direction of gaze to influence direction of energy

importance of resting after x number of thrusts, or his 10 minute max stim rule. During the rest, switch to cunnilingus and do mco. Or just chill in solo, of course.

That's the list that comes to mind, any other pointers anyone can remember?

-Yoda

I'm thinking of putting together something for the article section about the teachings of RJ.  And I'd like to brainstorm some of his contributions to our forum.  Here are some of the things he taught that come to mind:

retention to intensify energy

mco during/after sex practices and as a formal practice to redistribute energy.

three finger technique for emergencies

running and exercise for processing energy

mco/Mco during exercise.

importance of mco in dream practice

importance of direction of gaze to influence direction of energy

importance of resting after x number of thrusts, or his 10 minute max stim rule.  During the rest, switch to cunnilingus and do mco.  Or just chill in solo, of course.

That's the list that comes to mind, any other pointers anyone can remember?

-Yoda

10234[/snapback]

Hello, Yoda, eventually I started my own version of a Tao Wiki. I called it the Tao Te Wiki. I made a page on it with your post, and I intend to add any other contribution that comes up.

Personally I would add:

the importance of having a straight intention. That is, you REALLY must want not to ejaculate. This links to dream practice to avoid having wet dreams.

P.S. Have you got Al email address?

Pietro

A wiki page--cool!

I think you are right about the firm intention being the bedrock of all aspects of Ron's teachings. Even the three finger technique is part of that. Ron said that the three finger technique is like flipping off death--that you never fully gave in. He said that will serve one well in the bardo too. Another bit about the three finger technique is that the place to press is against the bone in the indentation found near the anus. Most boys push too far to the front.

my email is kyleb@1rd$en @ gmail.com with the spaces removed and the @1=ai, $=s

Here's another aspect of the tao of Ron: one seriously focused practice--retention and circulation. That's it. In the waking and dream state. A focused intention and a simple practice go hand in hand.

To catch the vibe of RJ, these three works are helpful background: Chia's Taoist Secrets of Love, The Golden Flower, and Luk's Taoist Yoga. Chia's book goes over the basics of retention, Golden Flower discusses the principles of building the immortal fetus that Ron was way into, and Taoist Yoga discusses the microcosmic orbit in a spirit close to RJ's presentation.

That is ground zero. He also had many misc. teachings--bennonite (sp?) clay for brushing the teeth, penis ballooning and enlarging principles, practices like running while visualizing your ancestors running behind you, running while mco/Mco, his chemtrail thing, his diet theory toggled around a bit but there always was something going on, trigger point theory for overcoming physical injuries, hindu squats for knee health, bridging practice, one arm pushups, boxing, lots of running.

Well that's a good basic overview of the basic structure. Maybe I'll dig up some quotes here and there. One quote perhaps sums it up best: "IF YA DONT CIRCULATE THE ENERGY YOU WILL ERUPT IN A GEYSER OF CUM!!!"

Here's a post from the RJ's final flame out thread:

POOR ME BE GONNA RETTIRE IN A WINE BARREL LIKE DIOGENES DA PHILLOSIPHER EXCEPT MINE BARREL WILL STIL BE FULL WHEN I MOVE IN.

I JUST WANTED TO ADD 5 THANGS, VIZ.,

1) DO DA BIG DRAW. YA NEED TO PHYSICALLY DE-CUM-GEST DA HUEVOS N PROSTITE N DA BIG DRAW DO THAT BY ACTUALY SQUEEZIN OUT DA FLUIDS BESSIDES MOVIN DA CHING.

2) ARROUND 3 MONTHS TO 100 DAYS FROM START O RETTENTION, YALL HIT A WALL, BE PREPPARED FOR THAT.

3) EVVENTUALY, IF A KEEP SHAGIN N RETTAININ, YALL HAVE A WET DREAM N LOSE IT UNLESS YA LEARN DREAM YOGA. WHAT HAPEN BE, SUCCUBUS ENTITTIES LURE YER CHING N SUK IT UP UNLESS YA BE LUCID IN YER DREAMS.

4) KEEP OPENIN DA CHANNELS, NOT JUST DA MC BUT ALSO DA SUSHUMNA , DA MACROCOSMIC, DA BELT CHANEL N YA CAN JUST GET AN ACCUPUNTURE BOOK N OPEN AS MANY AS YA LIKE. THEN REMMEMBER TO STORE DA CHING IN YER BONE MAROW AS WELL. UNLESS YA DO ALL THIS EVVENTUALY YA OVERFLOW OR CUM-GEST YER HUEVOS N PROSTITE.

5) KEEP IN MIND THATIF YA KEEP AT IT, ONE WOMMAN WONT BE ENUFF NO MORE FOR SEXUAL SATTISFACTION, SO YA EITHER END UP SEXUALLY UNSATTISFIED OR YALL HAVE TO BANG MORE THAN ONE PEACH, OR YALL HAVE TO GIVE UP SEXUAL CHI KUNG. DA TRHANG BE, YA CAN VIRTUALY SHAG FOR DAYS AT A TIME, BUT A SINGLE WOMMAN WILL PAS OUT BEFORE THAT OR JUST GET DRAINNED N BORIN. THAT BE DA SECRET FOR DA REASON O DA ANCIENT INSTITTUTION O DA HAREM, THOSE KINGS O OD NEEDDED A BUNCHA PEACHES TO GET SUM KINDA SATTISFACTION N THEY COULD FUCK FOR DAYS AT A TIME. OF COURSE BECCAUSE THEY WERE PAST MASTER O RETTENTION.

BYE NOW

QUOTE(Yoda @ Aug 12 2005, 07:08 AM)

Here's Ron's instructions:

1. For a kinder, gentler America, alternate between using your weiner and your tongue--stay away from max stimulation.

2. use the three finger/million dollar technique as an emergency backup. You find the indentation between the balls and the poopy place, but closer to the poopy place. Just experiment with it.

3. practice circulating the energy or you'll blow up "in a geyser of cum." Ron's refering to microcosmic orbit.

Yoda's commentary:

Ron and many others say that the million dollar point shouldn't be used as a regular practice, just as a backup. Others say that it is fine to use as often as you like with no long term problems. Once you figure out the exact location and the exact kind of pressure I feel that it is safe, but some have had bad experiences with it.

DA POINT BE NOT JUST TO REMMEMBER DA DREAM, DA POINT BE TO *CONTROL YER ACTIONS* IN DA DREAM. LUCID DREAMMIN BE JUST DA PRE-CUM-DITION, BUT DA BRAKE-TRHU OCUR WHEN YA CAN MAKE DICCISIONS N IMPLEMMENT EM IN YER DREAMS, EVVENTUALY YA CAN SIT N PRACTICE DA CIRCULLATION O DA LIGHT WHILE DREAMIN N THAT BE DREAM YOGA. BUT TO ACCHIEVE THAT YA GOTTA GO LIKE YER VERRY HEAD BE IN FLAMES. THAT MEAN, YA GOTTA MAKE A METTER O LIFE N DEATH OUTTA IT.

BYE NOW

RJ

commentary re: the Golden Flower:

OK, HERE I SEE THREE VERY IMPORTANT POINTS, VIZ,

ONE, THAT ONE USES CHI KUNG OR *MAGIC O LIFE* FOR A VERY DEFFINITE PURPOSE, I.E. TO ACHIEVE THAT WHICH HAS NOTTHIN ABOVE, IE TO ACHIEVE NON ACTION THRU ACTION.

DA REASON WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME IS, I AM A LAZY MOFO. IF YA TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO WORK FOR EVER, IF YA TELL ME THAT PRACTICE IS AN EVER LASTIN ONGOIN *PROCESS*, I TELL YA, SCREW YA POLESMOKER, I GO BACK TO DA BAR! BUT, IF YA TELL ME, LOOK THERE IS A *DEFFINITE* GOAL TO ACHIEVE, ALL PRACTICE THAT AIMS AT THAT IS GONNA FIND PEACE, END, REACH REST EVVENTUALLY, THEN I SAY, THATS SUPERCOOL, BECAUSE I AM LAZY N I DO *NOT* INTEND TO LABOR FOR EVER, FUCK THAT I *DONT* BELIEVE THAT WORK IS GOOD!!! BUT NON ACTION IS GOOD, SO IF I HAVE TO DO WORK, I'LL ONLY DO WORK UNDER ONE CONDITION, THAT AFTER DOIN WORK I'LL REACH *P*E*A*C*E*!!!!!!

SO YA SEE, THIS IS TO STRAIGHEN OUT DA ISSUE WITH DA BUDDHISTS: DA REAL TAO PRACTICE WILL ACHIEVE DA SAME GOAL AS DA BUDDHISTS' IF TAKEN TO DA FULL EXTENT: NIRVANA. BUT, THEY DO IT BY SUFFERIN, WE DO IT BY CIRCULATIN DA LIGHT.

NOW DA SECCOND IMPORTANT NUGGET IS, DA THANG INVOLVED AINT NO"ENNERGY", AINT NO "VIBBRATTION", AINT NO "WILL*. IT IS *LIGHT*.

BUT, YA CAN SAY, LIGHT *IS* ENNERGY, VIBBRATTION, WILL, BUT, I SAY, VIBBRATION DONT MAKE YA SEE IN DA DARK, BUT LIGHT *DOES*. SO MY POINT IS, ONE MUST SOMEHOW FOCUS ON DA *VISION* O DA INTERIOR WHEN CIRCULATIN DA LIGHT.

DA THIRD POINT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYIN ALL ALLONG IN SPITE O DA EJACULATROS' PARTY: VIZ, DA WORK O CIRCULATION O LIGHT DEPPENDS *ENTIRELY* ON DA BACKWARD FLOWIN MOVEMENT.

NOW WHAT IS DA BACKWARD FLOWIN MOVEMENT? IT'S A JARGON NAME FOR SEMEN RETTENTION!!!!!!! BRING YER JUICE UP DA SPINE BACK!!!!! THAT'S DA FOUNDATION O DA CIRCULATION O DA LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE NOW

RJ

Lozen,

My life would be much more exciting if I were RJ!! I was just cutting and pasting, sorry for the fake out.

-Yoda

But you're both obsessed with retention and you just started an RJ appreciation thread! Okay, I just had to wonder. :lol:

here's more:

WELL DA HUEVOS BE CONNECTED TO DA KIDNEYS, SO IN THAT SENSE IF YA FOCUS ON A SINGLE HUEVO AT A TIME YA MAY NATTURALLY FEEL THAT CONNECTION TO DA CORESPONDIN KIDNEY AFTER A WHILE N EVVENTUALLY HAVE A HUEVO-KIDNEY PULSATION. HOW-EVER AS IN ALL THANGS, IT IS BEST TO FOCUS ON DA DETTAIL N DA CONCRETE BEFFORE MOVIN TO DA GENNERAL N TO DA ABSTRACT, SO BASICALY DA IDEA IS TO LET DA HUEVO BREATHE N SUCH UP DA COLD YIN ENNERGY FROM DA EARTH.

NOW IN TRUTH WHEN YIN FEELS COLD, THEN IT BE NOT *EARTH* ENNERGY BUT *WATER* ENNERGY, HOW-EVER I SAID EARTH TO MEAN THAT IT IS LOCATED *BELOW* YA SINCE WATER BEIN HEAVY TENDS TO SINK INTO DA EARTH.

SO DA PRACTICE INVOLVES SITTIN THERE WITH YER HUEVOS WELL EXPOSED N HANGIN, THEN CONCENTRTATE ON SAY DA LEFT HUEVO N TAKE A MOMENT TO *FEEL* DA COLD LIQUID CHI IN DA ENVIRONMENT N LET DA HUEVO ABSORB IT N BREATHE IT IN N IN SO DOIN, EXPAND N GET BIGGER, HARDER, HEALTIER N FULL O WHITE CUM.

EVVENTUALY YA MAY SYNCHRONNIZE THAT WITH A PULSATION O DA CORRESPONDIN KIDNEY WHICH ALSO STORES N PRODDUCES HORMONS. IN FACT MEDICAL SCIENCES SAYS THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR HUEVOS CAN TO AN EXTENT STILL PRODDUCE SPERM AS LONG AS DA KIDNEYS BE HEALTY.

ONCE DA HUEVOS BE WELL FULL, *THEN* DA NEXT STAGE IS TO CIRCULATE DA COLD CHI INTO DA MICCROCOSMIC SINCE DA HUEVOS BE NOT MEANT TO STORE LARGE AMMOUNTS O CHI BUT ONLY TO TURN RAW CHI INTO CHING. SO MAKE SURE YA DONT LEAVE DA CHING INTO DA HUEVOS OR THEYLL EXPLODE N YALLBECOME A CUM FOUNTAIN N YER WIFE WILL BEAT DA LIVIN CRAP OUTTA YA FOR MAKIN SUCH A MESS IN YER BED.

SO AT THIS STAGE YA'LL HAVE TO CONVEY BOTH LEFT N RIGHT HUEVOS INTO DA MICCROCOSMIC WHICH IS DA MAIN REFINERY PATHWAY.

I ALSO RECOMMEND YA TO LEARN DA *MACRO*COSMIC ORBIT WHICH BASICALLY IS A COMBINNATION O ALL 8 PSYCHIC CHANNELS, YA CAN LEARN DA FULL ERSION FROM *TAO YOGA* BY CHARLES LUK OR FFROM MASTER CHIA'S BOOK ON MICROCOSMIC, HOW-EVER, I THINK M.CHIA'S VERSION IS SIMPLIFIED WHILE C.LUK'S VERSION INVOLVES ALSO DA BELT CHANNEL AS WELL AS DA THRUSTIN CHANNEL.

IN ANY CASE DA MACROCOSMIC ORBIT INVOLVES DA ARMS N LEGS AS WELL SO IF YA MEAN TO BE A BAD ASS ASS KICKER YA MAY ENJOY CIRCULATIN YER SPERM POWER INTO YER HANDS N FEET AS WELL.

DA LIGHT STAGE COMES AT A LATER TIME AFTER CIRCULATIN DA CHING FOR A LONG TIME N SYNCHRONNIZIN DA MICROCOSMIC WITH DA ROTATION O DA EYES, N BLENDIN DA POWER O VISION VWITH DA VITALITY.

KAN LI: I HAVENT PRACTICED IT YET BUT BY PRACTICIN DA CIRCULATION, SOME DEGREE O KAN-LI OCCURS SPONTANEOUSLY. ONCE I GET THERE, I WILL DEFINNITTELLY DO M.CHIA'S KAN LI. M.WINN PUTS TOO MUCH PERSONAL SPECCULATIONS INTO HIS STUFF FOR MY TASTE (IF HE DIDNT, HE 'D NOT NEED TO CREATE A DIFFERENT VERSION O KAN LI IN DA FIRST PLACE).

I THINK IT IS OK TO COLLECT DA MATERIAL TO STUDY, BUT DONT BE TOO MUCH IN AHURRY TO PRACTICE ADVANCED STUFF, REMMEMBER THAT TRADITIONALLY, STUDENTS HAD TO PRACTICE STUFF LIKE DA MICROCOSMIC FOR MANY YEARS. TO REALY OPEN DA MICROCOSMIC TAKES A *LOT* O PRACTICE FOR MODERN DEGENERATE PEOPLE. DA ONLY URGENT POINT IS TO CIRCULATE DA CHING ONCE YA START DOIN RETTENTION BECAUSE IF YA DONT, DA CHING WILL BLOW UP YER HUEVOS N YALL GET YER WIFE MAD.

BYE NOW

RJ

EYE POWER: DA EYES BE YANG, DA REST O DA BODY BE YIN. MAN CAN ONLY ARISE ABOVE DARKNESS N DEATH N OBLIVION BECAUSE OF DA YANG POWER O DA EYES.

DA EYES BE LIKE A THIN CANDLE FLAME AT FIRST , BUT THEY HAVE DA CAPACITY TO IGNITE DA WHOLE BODY. AT NIGHT, DA VISION POWER RETTREATS INTO DA LIVER, WHERE DA DREAM ACTIVVITY TAKES PLACE. THRU DA POWER O VISION, ONE CAN ACHIEVE LUCID DREAMIN AS WELL.

So that pretty much wraps up the highlights of Ron's Philosophy as recorded on taobums.

Simple and sweet.

I don't remember the exact quote or story from RJ, but its something like, If you're doing this much (spiritual exercise) work then how will you do it when you're dead.

I don't know if our path ends w/ death or its a detour or road block. But energy/consciousness exercises, bardo, dream yoga, etc. point to things to do while ^less corporeal^?

Michael

I know Ron is shooting for spiritual immortality rather than another incarnation, but I can't help but wonder if he'll find it pretty boring as an immortal. He once said that the reason we take bodies is to have sex, w/o a body having sex is like "...fucking a window with a feather".

I sort of see him up in the sky holding a feather with a glazed expression on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe in reincarnation to the point that I believe my daughter was my grandmother, and it's fun to note the similarities and differences between the two times through. It's looking like this life will be funner--she's got a great Dad!

It was anything goes in the 70s! I'm sure Ron's dig in paradise looks a lot like that vid.

It is very interesting this path is hmm :)

As I have commented on before, the HT sexual practice (with mco) is a valid path in itself. Chia combined it with One Clouds 7 formulas as well as other things he learned along the way. However, what works for some, will not work for others. To me it seems there is something beyond technique that yields the "results" we are looking for. To me that is more importantly a sincere desire for the Truth that is beyond any other desire.

Regards,

Matt

AWESOME WORK!!! Ron would be proud. I think engraving it in the wiki would have meant something to him.

-Yoda