Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

High Level chi battle?

So I was youtubing here and there and came across this video. Now I myself don't quite know what to make of it, I can only guess its a fight between 2 people using chi. Not quite as cool looking as a dragonball fight :lol:, but anyway I wanted to know what people who live in this world make of it

There are other videos of this sort in the guys channel, but its more of the masters repelling attackers type stuff I have seen before like this one

. Check all the ones with this videotape look and with dates on the lower corner for this stuff.

So from those who might have been in such battles, is it really like that? :lol:

And a summary of what he says is going on would be cool too if you can, thank you.

My thoughts on this..

Practicing for drama class.

:lol::lol::lol:

But they seem too unconvincing to be trying to be convincing :lol:

I was watching the other videos, and I thought I was just seeing the usual, but then I came to this one and well it made an impression one me, not sure what type of an impression, but an impression nonetheless. :blink:

Hehehe. You really don't want to hear my thoughts.

Peace & Love!

Please I really do! :lol:

I mean the other videos seem more "authentic", why should this one be different right?

Please I really do! :lol:

I mean the other videos seem more "authentic", why should this one be different right?

:D:lol::D

All I can do is laugh. Sorry!

Peace & Love!

:D:lol::D

All I can do is laugh. Sorry!

Peace & Love!

:lol: no need to apologise, your reaction is more than understandable :lol:

But watch this one

I see no real difference from what I have seen with other masters using their chi to keep attackers away.

Anyone out there know the language to clear things up a little by telling us what the video descriptions say? :lol:

there was a funny/sad video that someone posted here about an empty force old master who could defend himself against over 20 attackers at a time!!! The students would run at him and get slammed around and all. So he decides to become famous and offers something like a $2,500 reward to *any* fighter who could beat him so some big, young fighter shows up and smacks him and he goes down absolutely stunned but staggers up and wants to go another round. The young guy is starting to feel really bad about the situation but agrees to smack the old master once more and the old guy decides that he's had enough... Pitiful but funny... the students were amazed! Good lesson in brainwashing, though!

I'm sure the vid is still out there but I can't find it.

there was a funny/sad video that someone posted here about an empty force old master who could defend himself against over 20 attackers at a time!!! The students would run at him and get slammed around and all. So he decides to become famous and offers something like a $2,500 reward to *any* fighter who could beat him so some big, young fighter shows up and smacks him and he goes down absolutely stunned but staggers up and wants to go another round. The young guy is starting to feel really bad about the situation but agrees to smack the old master once more and the old guy decides that he's had enough... Pitiful but funny... the students were amazed! Good lesson in brainwashing, though!

Oh yeah I ve seen that one...

, here it is for anyone who hasn't. Can anyone blame people for not believing in such powers at face value when events like that take place? :blink:

But just cause he was fake doesnt mean they all are right? I sure hope so, but until I get some first hand confirmation I'm kinda on the non believer side of things.

Though this video has me asking questions, like what fully grown men would have the guts and patience to act something like that out on camera?! either its real or they are delusional :lol: or very bored and very good at bad acting

:lol: no need to apologise, your reaction is more than understandable :lol:

But watch this one

I see no real difference from what I have seen with other masters using their chi to keep attackers away.

Anyone out there know the language to clear things up a little by telling us what the video descriptions say? :lol:

Okay. I didn't even laugh with that one. It was just sad. :(

Well, okay, it would have been funny if I had not already watched the first one.

Peace & Love!

Oh yeah I ve seen that one...

, here it is for anyone who hasn't. Can anyone blame people for not believing in such powers at face value when events like that take place? :blink:

But just cause he was fake doesnt mean they all are right? I sure hope so, but until I get some first hand confirmation I'm kinda on the non believer side of things.

Though this video has me asking questions, like what fully grown men would have the guts and patience to act something like that out on camera?! either its real or they are delusional :lol: or very bored and very good at bad acting

I watched the video and I saw what happened. The young guy stole the old man's Chi when they shook hands!

But seriously, yes, this is what gives martial arts a bad name. And no, they are not all fakes. There are some really good, honest masters out there but these rarely show themselves off so most people never see them.

I don't know what others here think about Steven Segal but I think he is a perfect example of someone who is a true master but never makes a show about it. I saw an interview with him recently and it only added to the respect I have for him.

Peace & Love!

I don't know what others here think about Steven Segal but I think he is a perfect example of someone who is a true master but never makes a show about it. I saw an interview with him recently and it only added to the respect I have for him.

You know.........

...for a brief couple of seconds I actually thought you were serious, then I almost fell off my chair laughing!

I would also like to add that a quality all true masters possess is 'integrity', and you know at the beginning of his career he said said he had worked for the C.I.A on a few crack missions, luckily though he was true to his official secrets act oath and never ever mentioned it, well, apart from that time.

Would that all the martial arts masters sent on secret C.I.A missions took a leaf out of his book. The world would be a better place.

Bruce Lee used to work for MI6(it's in the film Enter the Dragon)but he never mentioned it at all. Try as you might to find to reference to it online you can't, now that's a true master with integrity. Jean Caude Van Damme also springs to mind, he was always being sent on secret missions, as far as anyone knows; people think his career took a dive, but you can be as sure as the sky is blue that he's on a top secret missions in disguise, best place for him really.

I'm glad our martial arts stars are still able to teach us all the meaning of the word integrity, I for one wouldn't know what to do if they didn't.

Guys, you can't ever tell empty force from a-very-good-fake-empty-force from a demo. It's like an orgasm -- easy to fake, but the fact doesn't mean the real thing doesn't exist. :lol:

I pushed hands with an emptyforcer for four hours straight at one point, and it's another world. Can't be told, can only be experienced. I'll tell it as best I can though... at least a few things that happen when you're up against the real thing:

1. Cognitive dissonance. You touch him/her (OK, I'll stick with "him" because it indeed was a he in this case), you look at him, you see him, you see your hands touching him, but you can't feel him. There's nothing there. You push against this nothing and it's still nothing. You break the contact, you reestablish contact, it's all the same -- you're touching air, nothing there, but all the while your eyes are registering his physical presence, your ears, his words or laughter... and your hands and your body, nothing. You start going slightly bananas from this.

2. Gravitational confusion. All of a sudden you feel as though you've stepped on ice -- solid ground under your feet turns slippery, you slide uncontrollably and you don't feel as though you've been pushed or lost your balance, you feel as though all traction disappeared between your feet and the earth.

3. Kinesthetic illusions. You suddenly go flying when you thought you just redistributed your weight between your left foot and right, because somehow he did something that caused you to redistribute all your weight into your head instead of into your right foot.

4. and on and on, the rest I don't know how to put into words but it's every bit as weird.

5. and things that DON'T happen: electric "qi sensations," jolts, stabs, jerks, smacks, cracks, crackle-pops. :)

I pushed hands with an emptyforcer for four hours straight at one point, ...

What were you smoking just prior to that session? I want some!

Peace & Love!

lol Very cool tao meow.. I could understand how you could feel alittle loopy from it, being that your body isen't use to that much and all.

ricksonisamaste3rofemtforhceit's all the same -- you're touching air, nothing there, but all the while your eyes are registering his physical presence, your ears, his words or laughter... and your hands and your body, nothing. You start going slightly bananas from this.

2. Gravitational confusion. All of a sudden you feel as though you've stepped on ice -- solid ground under your feet turns slippery, you slide uncontrollably and you don't feel as though you've been pushed or lost your balance, you feel as though all traction disappeared between your feet and the earth.

3. Kinesthetic illusions. You suddenly go flying when you thought you just redistributed your weight between your left foot and right, because somehow he did something that caused you to redistribute all your weight into your head instead of into your right foot.

4. and on and on, the rest I don't know how to put into words but it's every bit as weird.

5. and things that DON'T happen: electric "qi sensations," jolts, stabs, jerks, smacks, cracks, crackle-pops.

yoda?? are you brainwashing us for your starwars days?

Are you referring more to the part where he makes the opponent copy his moves?

Shikamaru from the fantasy series Naruto has a very similar power, except he needs to catch you with his shadow.

Now for anyone who thinks this is fake, how do you decide what could be real? I read the wang liping story with the dragon for example, if you believe that to be real I m sure you can believe this, maybe this is by far more believable that that story, it just looks funnier :lol:

Force field around the body, yeah ok I could accept the possibility.

Dragons that control the weather, and you can go talk to them and ask them to give you a 3 hour break? Yeah possible, but seems far less likely.

And if you do fight with a forcefield thats probably not far from what it would look like, like wrestling in one of those inflatable summo wrestling suits, except with a lot more flexibility :lol:

OK What about this?!

Do you know this master?

Does anyone think hes authentic??

Just looks like a big joke to me. Please share your thoughts on this more traditional looking master.

Such things are possible, but I'd say 80% of the people who claim those abilities publicly are fakes. That's a totally made-up statistic, but I bet it's not too far off. I actually know at least one person with abilities far beyond this stuff, but he didn't talk about it much. He demonstrated it from time to time on me and some others of his martial arts students. I don't think he ever taught it to anyone, though.

There are definitely some guys in China and probably India/Tibet with these abilities and more. It might take some searching...but if you have the knack for finding such people, like me, it's probably not impossible.

I waver back and forth between "Wow, I'd love to know how that's done!" and "When the heck will I ever even need to know that stuff?" LOL.

Such things are possible, but I'd say 80% of the people who claim those abilities publicly are fakes. That's a totally made-up statistic, but I bet it's not too far off. I actually know at least one person with abilities far beyond this stuff, but he didn't talk about it much. He demonstrated it from time to time on me and some others of his martial arts students. I don't think he ever taught it to anyone, though.

There are definitely some guys in China and probably India/Tibet with these abilities and more. It might take some searching...but if you have the knack for finding such people, like me, it's probably not impossible.

I waver back and forth between "Wow, I'd love to know how that's done!" and "When the heck will I ever even need to know that stuff?" LOL.

Interesting, I can't go on such a quest right now, but someday maybe. Can't have it bug me forever not knowing for sure that maybe out there somewhere a true master exists :lol:

What martial art does this master teach?

And I dont care if i need it or not, but flight of some sort or teleportation, thats a power i d welcome any day :lol: god knows how I hate sitting in a plane for hoours <_<

Sign in to follow this