Sign in to follow this  
markern

Intu-flow

I am going to try intu-flow for some time. THe otehr day I was feeling very tense and I tried to do movements like I saw in Sonnons intu-flow video on youtube. It was profoundly relaxing for me. I think there are many types of tension and stress different certain types of stress and tension can foten be relived best with different types of exercises. I changed my focus from yoga to tai chi temporarily because it relaxes me better but intu-flow like movements were much better than tai chi so I am going to try it for some time. What I found was that I also got more grounded from it than I have from tai chi and intensive practice of embraing the tree and grounding i s abig issue for me now. My awareness also returned to my body while normaly it seems somehow outside and in mye head nad slightly in front and above my head. I think thats were most of the grounding came from. It did not really pull energy down so much as just return awareness to my body and then naturally energy aligned itself iwth my awareness again. In addition I felt more rejuvenated and energized than I have in about a year from doing anything. I think this has to do with the fact that I must have a lot of energy stagnation and that getting the flow going did wonders. I also go a lot more energy to my head of a type that I desire to have there unlike the excessive energy in my crown and this temporarily relived my memory and concentration problems and my feeling of burn out more than I think anything else I have done. So wow, at least now this seems like the perfect thing to do for me.

So I am wondering from the perspective of those who have practice intuflow for sometime if something along those lines corespond to their experience. I think I might be a special case of having needs that are particulary met by it but in general does this sound like what you get from intu-flow?

I am also wondering how much it needs to be practiced long term. For now I will do it A LOT if the benfits stay the same but once the particular problems I have. But long term I still think there are other practices I would like to focus on the most while still retaining some of the benefits by practicing some intu-flow every week. It seems like it addreseses the problems I have now very well but that eventaully these will disapear and althoguh still a great practice not necesarilly what I will get the most from in the future. What I will be doing will probably be yoga 3-4 times a week with quite a lot of dao yin/yin yang yoga long held gentle strethches in addition to more dynamic stuff, a little bit of tai chi and some qigong. How much will I then need to practice intu-flow to get meainingull benefits? Would 3 times a week of 15 minutes do the trick?

I do it each morning. It's 10 mins or so well invested. I usually do it as a prelude to sitting meditation.

You can also do it informally throughout the day when you feel like it. Does all the stuff you say it does...

Intuflow will give you a good introduction to joint rotation and resulting fascia integration.

Later, whether you use it a lot or a little, it's a really good thing to have in your tool-belt - and your internal work in general will be better for it. Intuflow was a big topic here some years back, and there were uniformly good reports re: that product. (And there tended to be cautions from people to avoid the rmax online culture, sometimes sours the fun of the product.)

I had to stop because it was a little too challenging for my shoulders, but mine are pretty beaten up. Talk about creating new neural pathways and mind/muscle connections - great stuff.

I am going to try intu-flow for some time. THe otehr day I was feeling very tense and I tried to do movements like I saw in Sonnons intu-flow video on youtube. It was profoundly relaxing for me. I think there are many types of tension and stress different certain types of stress and tension can foten be relived best with different types of exercises. I changed my focus from yoga to tai chi temporarily because it relaxes me better but intu-flow like movements were much better than tai chi so I am going to try it for some time. What I found was that I also got more grounded from it than I have from tai chi and intensive practice of embraing the tree and grounding i s abig issue for me now. My awareness also returned to my body while normaly it seems somehow outside and in mye head nad slightly in front and above my head. I think thats were most of the grounding came from. It did not really pull energy down so much as just return awareness to my body and then naturally energy aligned itself iwth my awareness again. In addition I felt more rejuvenated and energized than I have in about a year from doing anything. I think this has to do with the fact that I must have a lot of energy stagnation and that getting the flow going did wonders. I also go a lot more energy to my head of a type that I desire to have there unlike the excessive energy in my crown and this temporarily relived my memory and concentration problems and my feeling of burn out more than I think anything else I have done. So wow, at least now this seems like the perfect thing to do for me.

So I am wondering from the perspective of those who have practice intuflow for sometime if something along those lines corespond to their experience. I think I might be a special case of having needs that are particulary met by it but in general does this sound like what you get from intu-flow?

I am also wondering how much it needs to be practiced long term. For now I will do it A LOT if the benfits stay the same but once the particular problems I have. But long term I still think there are other practices I would like to focus on the most while still retaining some of the benefits by practicing some intu-flow every week. It seems like it addreseses the problems I have now very well but that eventaully these will disapear and althoguh still a great practice not necesarilly what I will get the most from in the future. What I will be doing will probably be yoga 3-4 times a week with quite a lot of dao yin/yin yang yoga long held gentle strethches in addition to more dynamic stuff, a little bit of tai chi and some qigong. How much will I then need to practice intu-flow to get meainingull benefits? Would 3 times a week of 15 minutes do the trick?

I do it everyday and have for the past year. My understanding is it should be done daily like brushing your teeth if u want to be able to move pain free and with great mobility for the rest of your life. I'm 42 and practice brazilian jiu jitsu and intu-flow has done wonders for me. Good luck!

BLESSINGS!!!

:lol:

The catalogue is growing.

:P

Yes and it is your fault because you made me think of it again :)

He is refering to being a walking catalouge of taobum fads of which he refered to himself as being and which I am as well. You know Kunlun, KAP, Dr .LIn, intuflow and so on.

Thanks for the input guys. It seems Sonnon says that 8 minutes a day is sufficient for a quite agood result and that sounds good to me. Going to do it much more in the beginning though as long as I get these kinds of benefits.

Edited by markern

Thanks for the input guys. It seems Sonnon says that 8 minutes a day is sufficient for a quite agood result and that sounds good to me. Going to do it much more in the beginning though as long as I get these kinds of benefits.

Try it everyday. In the video Sonnon is very fast ! Find your rhythm , it's easy : begin with slow movements e do not force the range of motion . Follow your breath. If you notice an alteration in breathing, probably you're forcing ...

I think in a week (or two) you should appreciate some improvements .

Bye

Sign in to follow this