Sign in to follow this  
enouch

PERCEPTION/CONCENTRATION EXERCISES!

Hi! These exercises help with speed reading and sports eye training,[martial arts] you can also use them for awareness drills.Be sure to utilize with full screen mode.

i'm not sure if it would work for martial arts because the distance the dot travels is smaller than a real life opponent.

those exercise will help u train a lot for short distance yet i'm not sure if that automatically means ur training for longer distance as well.

i don't see how it would help with growing awareness either because all ur doing is focusing very much on one point,

as if you would be playing a first person shooter...

by following a dot you're not really gaining a deeper perspective into the nature of your mind. :P

Edited by zazaza

i'm not sure if it would work for martial arts because the distance the dot travels is smaller than a real life opponent.

those exercise will help u train a lot for short distance yet i'm not sure if that automatically means ur training for longer distance as well.

i don't see how it would help with growing awareness either because all ur doing is focusing very much on one point,

as if you would be playing a first person shooter...

by following a dot you're not really gaining a deeper perspective into the nature of your mind. :P

By concentrating on one point you centralize[enhance] your focus, in yoga it's called tradak.Awareness is singular and multifaceted!The space between your eyes and the space between you and the moon.

BEHOLD!!!

Sign in to follow this