Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Visual Aids

I just got Alex Greys 2006 calendar . Great stuff. His books are a bit pricey, but the calendar is just $12.95, and has his fantastic energy body pictures in it. His Psychic body, showing meridians, channels and psychic centers (labeled in sanskit and hebrew) laid over the skeletal and vascular system.

His prayer, a close up of head and upper body showing the same in close up, includes the most famous worlds prayers circuling the head in caligraphy.

Many of his pictures show the bones as living organism w/ blood flow. I've been working w/ Chi Nei Tsangs bone breathing and seeing it helps me.

Gotta go to part 2/4

Happy New Year SqAAAaaaannk

Yours

Michael

Got mine from the Transitions book store in Chicago. I think they're listed on Alexgrey.com though. I intend to cut it up and keep the pictures as visual landmarks.

Michael

daddy gave me that calendar for christmas.

it's very nice.

i like the 'christ' photo.... with UFO's in the background..... hahaha!

OH MY GOD I KNOW THAT BOOKSTORE! Is Malcolm still working there? He left a note on my bike once, it freaked me out. It said something like, "if spirit moves you, call this number!" I called, but only because I was leaving the country a week later, lol.

I miss Chicago. :(

Got mine from the Transitions book store in Chicago.  I think they're listed on Alexgrey.com though.  I intend to cut it up and keep the pictures as visual landmarks.

Michael

10226[/snapback]

Malcolm ? Hmnn I'll check next time I'm there. Matter of fact I should probably go tonite, I think there's a Tolle Eckhardt group meeting there at 7:00.

Peace

Michael

Favorite pictures

Psychic Energy

Prayer

Energy Body

I think it was Malcom, or some kind of long M-sounding name, and he has long blond dreadlocks. Heh, reminds me of that poem, "I eat twigs and berries, and I'm kind of furry, I may not always smell so clean. But when you call me a stinkin' hippy, man, that really hurts the team." :) Anyways, I'm sure he's not there anymore, and I may be getting the 2 hoppie bookstores mixed up, there was Transitions, and then that other one...

Sign in to follow this