Biff

My Kundalini experience

Lol Very nice.. I like the ending.

Why have I been hearing "Shit the bed" so much? As alotta've things lol WEIRD

Hahahaha Biff! That is the funniest thing I have read in God knows how long....thank you for giving me such a hearty laugh..... My wife thinks you're nuts ;) (I just HAD to read it to her...the part about the finger in the ass was just to priceless to keep to myself) Thanks again :D

Love,

Carson :D

:lol: Awesome post Biff , I too laughed at the finger in the ass "method"

Dont think ill share it with the Mrs though :P ... ah sod it ill see if it gives her a giggle too :)

Guest sykkelpump

:lol: ,good story.

this isnt a kundalini awakening result from doing KAP is it ? :lol:

Can't be. Kundalini goes UP the spine. If this 'energy' went UP Biff's spine, he'd have shit for brains. And-notice-he didn't mention full lotus a single time. Although, I think I now understand another phenomenon that someone has been posting about...

I think he was doing the Microcosmic orbit in reverse--I've read it is good for removing blockages. Case in point, 'blockage' removed. Or was it a pathogenic wind he expelled? Talk about 'releasing the exterior'.

Can't be. Kundalini goes UP the spine. If this 'energy' went UP Biff's spine, he'd have shit for brains. And-notice-he didn't mention full lotus a single time. Although, I think I now understand another phenomenon that someone has been posting about...

I think he was doing the Microcosmic orbit in reverse--I've read it is good for removing blockages. Case in point, 'blockage' removed. Or was it a pathogenic wind he expelled? Talk about 'releasing the exterior'.

:lol:

If ever there was a perfect reply, this was surely it!