DalTheJigsaw123

Different Frequencies For Rebuilding Body/Mind/Soul And Spirit

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part theyve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT 396 Hz Liberating Guilt and Fear

RE 417 Hz Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

MI 528 Hz Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

FA 639 Hz Connecting/Relationships

SOL 741 Hz Awakening Intuition

LA 852 Hz Returning to Spiritual Order

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

The Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L0H1WDE2kk...feature=related

Edited by LeonBasin

LeonBasin -- just because a scale was used by monks doesn't demonstrate any innate healing power. In fact the early Church relied on PYTHAGOREAN philosophy for their scale -- which means that the scale was built from the concept of Perfect 5ths and Perfect 4ths - or the ratios 2:3 (5th) and 3:4 (4th).

My own research discovered that these ratios are the same as yang and yin in Taoism -- 2:3 is yang and 3:4 is yin.

Gurdjieff also taught this but because he was teaching from a Western perspective his use of the early Church scale became confused with his use of the Perfect 5th Pythagorean alchemy.

http://www.unisontherapy.com/references.htm

Those are the only references I can find for the solfeggio healing energy -- and there's NOTHING specific to solfeggio.

The reason this is the case is because in music theory the octaves don't line up -- and this is a great secret to music because it challenges Western math and logic. You can read my blog for more details -- especially my blogbook "deep disharmony."

Still the Small Universe practice relies on 12 energy centers along the outside of the body -- these are the 12 notes of the music scale built from the yin-yang fifth/fourth resonance.

Then the full-lotus is the tetrahedron made from eight 2-3-4 triangles.

Yes I read Horowitz's books as well -- I read the apocalypse code right when it was published and it relies on GEMATRIA -- which is still a Western "one-to-one correspondence of letter and number" - it's a VISUAL system -- not real auditory-based alchemy, what the Buddha called the

"inner ear method."

John Beaulieu's http://biosonics.com is pretty good for music healing -- although not the same as what I practice -- still he also had different "frequencies" -- in fact I challenge the very concept of frequency!!

Here's Beaulieu:

The Fibonacci tuning forks are an extension of the Solar Harmonic Spectrum. For many years I worked with the Solar Harmonic because it also contains the beginning of the Fibonacci series. The first four Fibonacci tuning forks are also found in the Solar Harmonic Spectrum. These are:

1. C 256 1/1

2. C 512 1/2

3. G 384 2/3

4. A 426.1 3/5

So if you have the Solar Harmonic Spectrum you already have four Fibonacci tuning forks. All you have to do to get the complete set Fibonacci tuning forks is to upgrade. The upgrade contains the following new tuning forks, and because they are not notes they are listed as Fibonacci number ratios. They are:

1. 5/8

2. 8/13

3. 13/21

4. 21/34

When you get your upgrade and you do not have the ratios written on your Solar Harmonic Tuning forks then you will need the chart above which gives the notes and ratios. The new Solar Harmonic Spectrum tuning forks will have the ratios stamped on them.

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part theyve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

The Link:

Edited by drewhempel

LeonBasin -- just because a scale was used by monks doesn't demonstrate any innate healing power. In fact the early Church relied on PYTHAGOREAN philosophy for their scale -- which means that the scale was built from the concept of Perfect 5ths and Perfect 4ths - or the ratios 2:3 (5th) and 3:4 (4th).

My own research discovered that these ratios are the same as yang and yin in Taoism -- 2:3 is yang and 3:4 is yin.

Gurdjieff also taught this but because he was teaching from a Western perspective his use of the early Church scale became confused with his use of the Perfect 5th Pythagorean alchemy.

http://www.unisontherapy.com/references.htm

Those are the only references I can find for the solfeggio healing energy -- and there's NOTHING specific to solfeggio.

The reason this is the case is because in music theory the octaves don't line up -- and this is a great secret to music because it challenges Western math and logic. You can read my blog for more details -- especially my blogbook "deep disharmony."

Still the Small Universe practice relies on 12 energy centers along the outside of the body -- these are the 12 notes of the music scale built from the yin-yang fifth/fourth resonance.

Then the full-lotus is the tetrahedron made from eight 2-3-4 triangles.

Yes I read Horowitz's books as well -- I read the apocalypse code right when it was published and it relies on GEMATRIA -- which is still a Western "one-to-one correspondence of letter and number" - it's a VISUAL system -- not real auditory-based alchemy, what the Buddha called the

"inner ear method."

John Beaulieu's http://biosonics.com is pretty good for music healing -- although not the same as what I practice -- still he also had different "frequencies" -- in fact I challenge the very concept of frequency!!

Here's Beaulieu:

The Fibonacci tuning forks are an extension of the Solar Harmonic Spectrum. For many years I worked with the Solar Harmonic because it also contains the beginning of the Fibonacci series. The first four Fibonacci tuning forks are also found in the Solar Harmonic Spectrum. These are:

1. C 256 1/1

2. C 512 1/2

3. G 384 2/3

4. A 426.1 3/5

So if you have the Solar Harmonic Spectrum you already have four Fibonacci tuning forks. All you have to do to get the complete set Fibonacci tuning forks is to upgrade. The upgrade contains the following new tuning forks, and because they are not notes they are listed as Fibonacci number ratios. They are:

1. 5/8

2. 8/13

3. 13/21

4. 21/34

When you get your upgrade and you do not have the ratios written on your Solar Harmonic Tuning forks then you will need the chart above which gives the notes and ratios. The new Solar Harmonic Spectrum tuning forks will have the ratios stamped on them.

Thank you! I was simply listened to it and found it interesting. Thank you for posting your thoughts!:)

LeonBasin -- there is something called DNA music from scientists.

http://www.nslij-genetics.org/dnamusic/

Amazingly Solfeggio references "biochemists" cited by Horowitz -- but page after page -- not one actually says WHO these biochemists are. You'd think if people want to use solfeggio they would at least -- someone -- would look up the particular biochemists cited by Horowitz.

Nope -- the claim is repeated over and over and even the Solfeggio websites give no specific references.

So anyway "DNA Music" is based on 1/f noise -- 1/f noise is also based on the golden ratio -- which is sort of the foundation for science but also ties into the nonwestern harmonics.

The golden ratio as a continued fraction is just 1 plus 1 divided by 1 infinitely. It's also the Fibonacci Number series but this series when expressed in letter symbols -- as an equation -- never ends -- it's asymmetrical.

That's why it's also 1/f noise -- it's chaotic -- a nonlinear system that is irrational and in fact the golden ratio is the MOST irrational of irrational numbers, which also means it's

THE SLOWEST TO CONVERGE -- the only slower number is the harmonic series itself which is just the rational number series as a fraction 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 -- in fact the Harmonic Series DIVERGES not converges.

Anyway I've written more about this elsewhere online -- the technical details get gritty and in the end you just have to LISTEN.

But in the Fibonacci Series there is the concept of complementary opposites -- and the series only "converges" when the order of the ratios are reversed as a "one-to-one correspondence" of letter and number, using a quadratic equation.

This is why Kepler was against the Golden Ratio but for the Fibonacci Series. So when we reverse 1:2:3 as the Fibonacci series the 2:3 as C to G (perfect 5th music interval) turns to 3:4 as G to C. It violates the commutative property of C x G = G x C -- and therefore the classical logic of a quadratic equation for the golden ratio does not apply in HEALING music harmonics.

See look -- helium and hydrogen are a perfect 5th resonance from each other

http://www.oursounduniverse.com/articles/n...t%20article.pdf

Thank you! I was simply listened to it and found it interesting. Thank you for posting your thoughts!:)

Edited by drewhempel

Greetings..

Existence is a dynamic and constantly changing process.. it is my experience that cultivating the skills of 'listening' to energies will enhance the ability to identify resonance and dissonance in the changing environment.. my mentor(s) suggect that forcing experiences into preconceived standards like frequencies is counterproductive.. rather, they suggest that the ability to identify frequencies and energetic coherence will reveal the appropriate 'way' of your experiences..

Be well..

Cool. I read somewhere, I think in a JAck Kornfield book, that some christian monks that spent hours singing hymns everyday quit for a while and found that thier need for sleep went from something liek 3 -3 four hours a day on average to 7-8 and that a lot of the monks started getting health problems wheras in the past their health had been unusually good. THey resumed singing and everything went back to normal.

Cool. I read somewhere, I think in a JAck Kornfield book, that some christian monks that spent hours singing hymns everyday quit for a while and found that thier need for sleep went from something liek 3 -3 four hours a day on average to 7-8 and that a lot of the monks started getting health problems wheras in the past their health had been unusually good. THey resumed singing and everything went back to normal.

So it back fired?

The Link:

Thank you

Here's an interesting article talking about the physiology of physical/emotional blocks and how sound frequency impacts the blocks.

Our Sonic Pathways, By Arden and Jack Wilken, INNER SOUND

http://www.innersoundonline.com/docs/Our%2...0Jan%2007-1.pdf

These folks sell a set of 13 tuning forks based on the Schumann resonance and tuned as a "spiral of fifths": continuing ascending fifths. Drew, does that mean they are fourths when sounded in descending order? Yang up, yin down?

Very interesting.
(Anybody else here working with tuning forks?)

Thanks for that site -- I didn't know about the "Ohm frequency" --

http://www.soundhealingtools.com/site.php?...sp=tuning_forks

http://shop.soundstrue.com/shop.soundstrue...ey%20of%20Earth

Here's an interesting article talking about the physiology of physical/emotional blocks and how sound frequency impacts the blocks.

Our Sonic Pathways, By Arden and Jack Wilken, INNER SOUND

http://www.innersoundonline.com/docs/Our%2...0Jan%2007-1.pdf

These folks sell a set of 13 tuning forks based on the Schumann resonance and tuned as a "spiral of fifths": continuing ascending fifths. Drew, does that mean they are fourths when sounded in descending order? Yang up, yin down?

Very interesting.

(Anybody else here working with tuning forks?)

Adeha

Edited by drewhempel