Sign in to follow this  
markern

Number of healing sounds per day

I I am startin gup again with the healing sounds after slacking for way to long. Just had a session that was very harmonizing. I especially want to amp up on the spleen sound as I have grounding issues and it does wonders for my earth element. I have for long periods done one session a day with six sounds per organ. Some times I have done that tvice a day and that has felt fine. I think I want to do that again but also do some more spleen sounds througout the day, some vocal some subvocally. Are there limitations on how many I shoudl do as long as it feels fine?

http://www.adacitron.com/healing.htm

I I am startin gup again with the healing sounds after slacking for way to long. Just had a session that was very harmonizing. I especially want to amp up on the spleen sound as I have grounding issues and it does wonders for my earth element. I have for long periods done one session a day with six sounds per organ. Some times I have done that tvice a day and that has felt fine. I think I want to do that again but also do some more spleen sounds througout the day, some vocal some subvocally. Are there limitations on how many I shoudl do as long as it feels fine?

Hello

I do the six healing sounds quite often now days. I usually do them before bed time if I have difficulties falling into sleep.

I did use an aproach in which I did them six times each. But I have changed that. Know days I do them untill I feel that the energy in each organ is ballanced. So some of the sounds I do realy many times and some I do just ones or twice, depending on how much I feel that each organ needs. For me this aproach seems much more natural and it also don't put any demands on you. The freedom to choose how many times to do them makes the exercises more spontanious and you not feel any demands to do them more than you like.

This aproach works the best for me, at least for the moment :P

F D

Hello

I do the six healing sounds quite often now days. I usually do them before bed time if I have difficulties falling into sleep.

I did use an aproach in which I did them six times each. But I have changed that. Know days I do them untill I feel that the energy in each organ is ballanced. So some of the sounds I do realy many times and some I do just ones or twice, depending on how much I feel that each organ needs. For me this aproach seems much more natural and it also don't put any demands on you. The freedom to choose how many times to do them makes the exercises more spontanious and you not feel any demands to do them more than you like.

This aproach works the best for me, at least for the moment :P

F D

Alight cool. I've always had a problem with the sounds.

Different sources say different things. Also.. when it is explained, its unclear ie... for the kidney sound they say it's "chu" or "hu" or something like that. They dont tell you its the long U,not the short u as in "uh". So why not say it like "Oooooooo". But even when it's said like that u cant tell whether those are long Os or a bunch of short Os put together to elongate the sound, but not the vowel.

I have a video on healing sounds of baguazhang yin style. Heart sound is HA, but lung sound is Ah. The difference?

Freakin... chinese daoist theory and elemental yin/yang theories are usually never clear either, as from any perspective the same object can be categorized as hav ing many elemental attributes.

Well chaos theory in science might be similar in the overlap -- here's a scientist pissed off about the 2 hour organ cycle in Chinese medicine....

http://scienceblogs.com/clock/2008/05/circ..._quackery_1.php

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/...70615075550.htm

Yeah it says that the organ cycle of gene expression is based on the principle of "orchestration" -- so if you resonate the cells then there is increased synchronization of function.

Different sources say different things. Also.. when it is explained, its unclear ie... for the kidney sound they say it's "chu" or "hu" or something like that. They dont tell you its the long U,not the short u as in "uh". So why not say it like "Oooooooo". But even when it's said like that u cant tell whether those are long Os or a bunch of short Os put together to elongate the sound, but not the vowel.

I have a video on healing sounds of baguazhang yin style. Heart sound is HA, but lung sound is Ah. The difference?

Freakin... chinese daoist theory and elemental yin/yang theories are usually never clear either, as from any perspective the same object can be categorized as hav ing many elemental attributes.

Edited by drewhempel

Yes that can be difficult. I think you just need to listen to a few different versions (should be some on youtube) and pick the ones you feel works for you. I use ssssssssssssssss as lung sound and think it works great.

Yes that can be difficult. I think you just need to listen to a few different versions (should be some on youtube) and pick the ones you feel works for you. I use ssssssssssssssss as lung sound and think it works great.

The more you do it the better you will become. After practicing heaps i could do more with 1 healing sound rep than i could with 9 at the start. Just put a little pressure on the organ, squash it a little, vibrate it a little, then let it rest and soak in the energy it needs. Don't use ur head, it has it's own consciousness, just let it do it by it's self. The less "you" can internvene the more powerful it becomes.

Generally though if i'm not practcising so much 3 reps of each does bugger all, 6 is reasonable, 9 is good, and 12 is enough for a nice relaxed day unless something really un-nerving happens.

It's a beginning practice in Chia's system, but i find it's very powerful and useful, even after you're into kan & li practices

The more you do it the better you will become. After practicing heaps i could do more with 1 healing sound rep than i could with 9 at the start. Just put a little pressure on the organ, squash it a little, vibrate it a little, then let it rest and soak in the energy it needs. Don't use ur head, it has it's own consciousness, just let it do it by it's self. The less "you" can internvene the more powerful it becomes.

Generally though if i'm not practcising so much 3 reps of each does bugger all, 6 is reasonable, 9 is good, and 12 is enough for a nice relaxed day unless something really un-nerving happens.

It's a beginning practice in Chia's system, but i find it's very powerful and useful, even after you're into kan & li practices

But what about if you do fusion? Does not fusion do the same things and more at deeper level? What is the point then of continuing with the sounds?

Sign in to follow this