Sign in to follow this  
Birch

Female healers

THIS is the stuff I'm very very curious about.

Drew, I often read in your posts that women can't be healers in the same way as men can or that there is some obstacle or problem when they do try to do it. That's what I read into it. Maybe I got it wrong?

Could you explain more about this?

Thank you!

Kate

Drew, I often read in your posts that women can't be healers in the same way as men can or that there is some obstacle or problem when they do try to do it. That's what I read into it. Maybe I got it wrong?

Thank you!

Kate

i didn't read what drew posted, but if he did say this i would really like to hear his thoughts.

my view (and perhaps it is slanted since i am a woman) is that women are actually much more inclined to healing. we are natural healers by nature, being mothers and caretakers. being more heart centered in general i think makes us potentially more naturally apt at becoming powerful healers.

Sorry Kate -- I thought this was a... well you know! haha.

O.K. so when a female posts online I can sense her life force energy -- that means YOU! haha.

This is subconscious for most people -- we IMPRINT energy with our minds -- through light transmission as instantaneous information.

Anyway the third eye processes this information so that we become CONSCIOUS of what is normally subconscious.

Words or writing is a left-brain dominant process which blocks the energy transmission since it's right brain. The right brain is emotional energy -- electrochemical energy -- which connects to the lower body life force sex energy through the right-side vagus nerve.

Females are better with language because females have a larger corpus callosum --sp? -- anyway it's in the center of the brain and synchronizes the left and right side. In other words females are more intuitive with the emotional energy.

Males are emotionally retarded. I mean it's obvious right? But modern females are trained to be turned on -- impressed -- by the Alpha Male who uses anger to make people afraid. This is said but true -- true because civilization is literally the use of technology to protect females from violence.

For example female chimpanzees are the first to use spears -- why? Because the food for sex thing. Males DEMAND sex when they bring meat to the female yet the female may already be eating some fruit, therefore doesn't want the meat and is not interesting in pleasing the male. haha.

So this is a very ancient physiological thing -- notice I'm talking about chimps -- NOT bonobos. In pgymy chimps or bonobos the FEMALES are in charge and sex is used to control the males.

But the males have learned to have sex all the time yet rarely ejaculate. Male scientists assume this is so the male bonobos can maintain their aggression!! haha. That's because male scientists don't know about

internal female climaxes through the right-brain vagus nerve!!

So in that sense females are better shamans -- the original shamans -- because they don't activate the stress nervous system from male ejaculation.

But still the emotional electrochemical energy is not as powerful as the more intense -- or higher frequency -- electromagnetic energy which triggers the vagus nerve climax.

What happens is that when males try to be healers they ejaculate and then lose their energy.

But when females try to be healers they get too emotional -- the heart energy is overwhelming OR they are forced to ABSORB the anger from the stressed out modern male -- and this creates fear which then enables the male to get the female will power electrochemical sex energy life force.

So there's this modern anger-fear-sex cycle which just goes over and over again in the electrochemical situation.

But females as shamans are either known as MEDIUMS or as being POSSESSED -- in other words it's a more passive healing experience because they are RECEIVING the male electromagnetic energy. The Zar trance healing in Islamic African culture is a perfect example:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/u...=2;t=002239;p=0

If you want to check out a real female qigong master here's Effie Chow:

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot...w-and-void.html

In her book "Miracle Healing from China" Dr. Chow states that real qigong female masters are sometimes even kicked out of China! This is because a male master will pick one student to pass on his lineage -- to be trained as another qigong master. Since it's based on sublimated sex energy then it's a male practice.

In the original female healing culture the females sing because their voice has the electrochemical jing energy -- but if the male electromagnetic energy is used by the male healers for astral travel -- INSTEAD of healing the females -- THEN the females throw water on the males to bring them out of their trance. That way the females control the healing process.

Still usually there's one master male healer whom everyone is afraid off in the Bushmen culture traditionally -- and he goes off to live by himself more or less to build up his energy and then at night he astral travels into lions to attack where ever he wants.

Thank you!

Kate

Edited by drewhempel

Women are transcended healers. When healers themselves need healing they seek out the female healers.

drew, all your energy is in your head, it is very difficult to read and relate to your posts sometimes. no offense :)

real female healers have been shunned in most parts of the world, and still are today, not because they are lesser healers, but because most societies are patriarchal, especially china. i don't want to start a feminist rant or anything of the sort, but this is a reality. how many "witches" got burned because they were in fact midwives and healers?

you said when men try to be healers, they build too much energy and ejaculate. for females, we become too emotional. i think both sexes has big obstacles on the way to becoming potent healers, usually entirely different obstacles. but i personally believe that because women are very emotional beings by nature and are heart centered, this makes them one step closer to being natural healers.

According to Master ChunYi Lin of spring Forrest Qi Gong... EVERYONE is born a healer. EVERYONE can learn to heal very quickly with just a short amount of practice. In my experience any ways... Women are the best/most powerful healers.

i didn't read what drew posted, but if he did say this i would really like to hear his thoughts.

my view (and perhaps it is slanted since i am a woman) is that women are actually much more inclined to healing. we are natural healers by nature, being mothers and caretakers. being more heart centered in general i think makes us potentially more naturally apt at becoming powerful healers.

I would tend to agree. If you listen to ChunYi Lins recent radio interview he talks about how we are all healers and the key is opening the heart and learning to love as love, is the most powerful force is in the universe! (at least within duality).

Thank you!

Kate

WOMEN ARE SOME OF THE BEST HEALERS ON THIS PLANET.

I believe that the most important qualities of a healer are compassion, patience, and sensitivity.

Everything else is simply a function of paradigm.

I agree that women are natural healers.

Men can probably be equally effective but probably need to work more at it.

Men dominate the field in patriarchical societies for the same reason they dominate everything else - fear.

Thank you!

Kate

That is some doo-doo :rolleyes:

Try Bodhisattva Tara, she is probably the most active healer, guardian, and guide in all the realms along with ruling her own realm.

Try Shakti.

Also, try a fairly new Bodhisattva (took the vow in the last couple of years), Bodhisattva Alexandra Maria answers to prayers if she is called.

That is some doo-doo :rolleyes:

Try Bodhisattva Tara, she is probably the most active healer, guardian, and guide in all the realms along with ruling her own realm.

Try Shakti.

Also, try a fairly new Bodhisattva (took the vow in the last couple of years), Bodhisattva Alexandra Maria answers to prayers if she is called.

YES LINO YOU ARE CORRECT : )

Love you bro sorry got your text but My phone was disconnected i will answer you shortly.

Peace

Santiago

Thank you!

Kate

I have female students with training, knowledge and abilities that match ANYONE.

Story:

Quite some time ago one of my female students asked me if she should go to a certain national convention of qigong practitioners. I told her she should if she wanted to, so she did. One of the classes she attended was with a well-known teacher from China. Also attending this class were many of the authors and well-known persons in the qigong field. She was paired up with one of these well-know often praised MALE teachers who quite frankly acted very condescending to her trying to explain to her that although he probably would not feel her qi THIS is how to do it... To make a long story short when she projected she almost bowled him over and you should have seen the look on his face - priceless! He was saying, how.. how.. did you do that? Where... where did you learn that? I literally had to leave the classroom and laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes!

I have female students with training, knowledge and abilities that match ANYONE.

I agree with you brother.

I have female students that are amazing with Healing, Chi, & Combat.

Best wishes to you & your SHAKTI Lady students : ) I bow in their general direction : )

Peace

Santiago

Here -- this is a great Zar video explanation -- it's probably the single largest network of female healers on the planet -- trance dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KJFlDtT70c

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...79333540447602#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...616199108062973

drew, all your energy is in your head, it is very difficult to read and relate to your posts sometimes. no offense :)

real female healers have been shunned in most parts of the world, and still are today, not because they are lesser healers, but because most societies are patriarchal, especially china. i don't want to start a feminist rant or anything of the sort, but this is a reality. how many "witches" got burned because they were in fact midwives and healers?

you said when men try to be healers, they build too much energy and ejaculate. for females, we become too emotional. i think both sexes has big obstacles on the way to becoming potent healers, usually entirely different obstacles. but i personally believe that because women are very emotional beings by nature and are heart centered, this makes them one step closer to being natural healers.

Edited by drewhempel

http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/2006/03/co...-of-living.html

Apparently her shakti is not too easily felt went it's transmitted -- 7 times to her darshan and felt nothing!

Perhaps the reason you felt nothing was because you rely too heavily on the sense faculties. Its not unusual for transmissions to extend beyond the 6 senses.. and manifest in mysterious ways!

Many adepts train for years, and still feel nothing extraordinary. Maybe they just simply returned to being natural and ordinary again? Its not easy to be simply natural and ordinary - it takes extraordinary amounts of honest self-appraisals, patience and perseverance. Being overly attached to sensations, most people want and expect instant results. Why else do you think there are so many spiritual 'drifters' all over the world today?

Wow!

I didn't think that this topic would get so much interest. Thanks to all who are discussing it. I've been reading Narby's Anthology of Chamanism and it seemed that a lot of the content was mostly about male chamans (Siberia, the term then was carried on by anthropologists to indicate similar in other cultures).

Drew, I thank you for your in-depth explanations and they bamboozle. I don't have a background in physics or chemistry so I'd have to go check your theories (way of seeing) out. It would probably require a degree on my part;-)

I admit to being a bit worried when you say you can "feel" my energy imprint. I sort of get similar from many people on here but it's also my filter I'm reading through so have to be very careful! Some of them don't even have to write a line...

If love is the answer, what are we waiting for??

CowTao -- the person who had the 7 darshans is quoted in the link -- here's the actual website

http://www.spiritualteachers.org/mother_meera.htm

I did read Andrew Harvey's book about Mother Meera and from the book I got the impression she is not the real deal. He describes everything in great detail and there was no shakti transmission that I could find -- even though he was living in the same house with her and spending all his time with her, etc.

Perhaps the reason you felt nothing was because you rely too heavily on the sense faculties. Its not unusual for transmissions to extend beyond the 6 senses.. and manifest in mysterious ways!

Many adepts train for years, and still feel nothing extraordinary. Maybe they just simply returned to being natural and ordinary again? Its not easy to be simply natural and ordinary - it takes extraordinary amounts of honest self-appraisals, patience and perseverance. Being overly attached to sensations, most people want and expect instant results. Why else do you think there are so many spiritual 'drifters' all over the world today?

Kate I've read Narby's books. I paged through the Anthology and wasn't too impressed but I'm sure it's a worthwhile read. His latest book on Japan is cool but it's a bit too science-focused. I mean sure Japan recycles 90% of their waste but they still have these huge conglomerates destroying Borneo and Malaysia and Korea, etc. for cheap imports. So when Narby claims that Japanese science is somehow more natural -- more natural loving -- because of their shamanism and KI energy, etc. Sorry! haha.

As for the love -- yes it's true that younger females have stronger jing energy which is transmitted -- imprinted -- that I can feel.

You transmitted it when you started the post. I took it in and then converted the jing energy into chi energy and then I transmitted it as chi energy back at my mom while she was cooking dinner! haha.

I was watching martial arts movies in full-lotus.

And that's the secret of love -- for the male to learn how to have female internal climaxes!! Because the heart chakra opens up after about 10 internal climaxes. When the male ejaculates it activates the stress nervous system as Professor Robert Sapolsky details in his book "The Trouble with Testosterone" and his other books.

Yeah the science is sketchy but science is our great mythology of the day! Too bad the love had to be projected through all this high tech military spin-offs.

Wow!

I didn't think that this topic would get so much interest. Thanks to all who are discussing it. I've been reading Narby's Anthology of Chamanism and it seemed that a lot of the content was mostly about male chamans (Siberia, the term then was carried on by anthropologists to indicate similar in other cultures).

Drew, I thank you for your in-depth explanations and they bamboozle. I don't have a background in physics or chemistry so I'd have to go check your theories (way of seeing) out. It would probably require a degree on my part;-)

I admit to being a bit worried when you say you can "feel" my energy imprint. I sort of get similar from many people on here but it's also my filter I'm reading through so have to be very careful! Some of them don't even have to write a line...

If love is the answer, what are we waiting for??

CowTao -- the person who had the 7 darshans is quoted in the link -- here's the actual website

Apologies Drew.. i mindlessly assumed it was a ref. to your own experience! Thanks for clarifying.

No kidding! :D As for him being able to "feel" the gender of posters, I think that's a product of him reading what is posted, not any sort of supernatural thing. I don't think Drew would be able to identify the gender of an anonymous poster, for example. So Kate, don't get too freaked out.

Hey Witch!

Thanks for concurring :D

Plus I think that if someone actually DOES have the ability to tune into "my imprint", they would also have the decency NOT to do anything with that ability unless I asked them to. Just because I have windows in my house it is NOT an invitation for people to stare inside.

No kidding! :D As for him being able to "feel" the gender of posters, I think that's a product of him reading what is posted, not any sort of supernatural thing. I don't think Drew would be able to identify the gender of an anonymous poster, for example. So Kate, don't get too freaked out.

As I said before he should not comment on things above his pay grade.

Women naturally are better at energy work & Healing.

You put a baby in a womans hands and they will know how to nurture and soothe them more so than a man would.

A mother's touch can make miracles happen.

Drew you should listen to your mother more.

She is probably better healer than you are.

Witch you have questioned the process of IONIZATION within the body -- stating that my use of ionization is not real science -- well here's an excellent audio lecture by Dr. Andrew Goldsworthy, the global expert in electromagnetic pollution and biological ionization:

http://electrosensitivityuk.podbean.com/20...-es-conference/

For those who might be further curious about the energy transmission process it's not as much feeling the gender as SENSING through the third eye-full-lotus the lower emotional energy that is imprinted in the post. For example a male poster can be a perv -- and I can sense that -- because their secret goal is ejaculation which is nasty! haha. It's where their ELECTROMAGNETIC focus is in their body.

I'm sure most females can sense or feel the "anger" or "sadness" or "fear" or "worry" and "love"!! that is imprinted on messages. I mean if someone says something to you in person -- it's the INTENTION of the message that is crucial. That's why females are considered more natural healers.

The intention though is the electromagnetic force that drives the content. So someone might have a good intention but despite their intention their content message is still overwhelmed by their SUBCONSCIOUS electrochemical anger (or sadness or worry or fear or lust) -- since the person does not have the ability to empty out or ionize their lower emotional electrochemical energy.

That means the person has a liver blockage (if it's anger) -- too much cholesterol usually. haha. It clouds their thinking so that what might just be a need to clarify with further information instead turns into a negative judgment. True third eye electromagnetic intention means that the sex energy of the kidneys can clear through the liver where the life force energy is ionized as wisdom energy that then opens up the heart.

From the heart electromagnetic love energy builds up to finally open up the pineal gland and then out of the pineal gland back as healing energy for other people.

It's a pulsating process of the vagus nerve.

So if a female has strong life force -- that's a healthy sensation. At the same time if I have strongly stored up electromagnetic energy than that is also imprinted on my message. Right now most of my electromagnetic energy goes to my parents.

Yesterday though my parents were not home so I went back into full-lotus and what I was posting had a stronger electromagnetic imprint which is then subconsciously picked up by others.

The energy transformation though is what maintains health itself as sickness is actually "extra energy" in the body that hasn't been returned back to pure consciousness.

Here's an old photo of me I just found last night by accident! Amazingly I look pretty much the same.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothloriencoop/3116159636

Sign in to follow this