John Zen

Kundalini

This is really interesting, because I think in my case the auto accident came after a long period of study of the Tao te Ching - but also combined with a conscious walking of the 12 steps of recovery. I'd been reading the Tao, every morning, for 20 years at the time of the accident - several different translations. I have meditated regularly forever and I practice yoga moderately (nothing specifically oriented to rising K). All in all, I think it came in a balanced alignment, and phenomenally, the same is true of my husband. At the time of the car accident, he had 17 years of walking the AA walk,and he was years along the Castaneda path.

Perhaps in some way the inner work required to catalyze the internal alchemy required for the kundalini experience is actually reflected in the working of the 12 steps. As mundane as this must certainly sound to those with exotic practices, the simple fact is that doing a fearless and thorough moral inventory (step 4), giving the results of that inventory to another human being (step 5) and then doing the step that requires that you make amends to every person you've ever harmed in your life (I can't remember which one that is) really kicks inner ass. If there is any shred of ego left, it's on the floor. Where we are standing right now seems to be a room where all paths meet...

Yes...what made me susceptible to k awakening was not an yoga or chi gong or whatever internal cultivation/meditation practice du jour. It was doing a fearless emotional cleansing, facing my fears, forgiving my self and others. Effective therapy or group work can also facilitate and awakening.

You forgot to mention "not too much humility"

:lol:

don't mistake the profound self confidence of an alpha female for lack of humility

its there when it counts....

• Like 1

Susan-Just wanted to say how damn cool it is that you are a Registered Nurse. As I will be this May!

Finding out that K can be awakened by trauma explains one thing-one of my teachers (an RN) can captivate the whole class with her presence. I swear, she has read my thoughts. I've never been in the presence of anyone like her-she has seriously said the exact words I was thinking on several occasions-often suddenly looking right at me as she says it. She was hit by a truck or something really serious as a little girl. Any advice on how I could approach her or ask her about this ability?

As for those who discredit you and Santi, the more I read their posts, the more I am reminded of spoiled kids that want to be handed everything yet wont do the work.

They want something free, yet wont put forth the (minimal) effort to tune in to the FREE global Shakti sessions.

I have been present for 2 of them, and as I've said before, I felt more and stronger sensations with the meditation & breathing exercises with you 2 than ever on my own. Like, x 10 more powerful. And afterward, I've felt more...not sure how to put it... freed up blockages and freed up emotions-than I thought possible. I have gotten so calloused from many life experiences that I had forgotten what it felt like to have a hearty laugh, or feel another's feelings. But I have felt freed up after those free Shaktipat sessions. I also have become aware of areas of my body that I previously wasn't able to feel.

I really did not believe it was possible to get any energy or benefit or healing from an online session, but I tuned in with an opened mind and have been convinced.

Thanks for everything,

Nate

:) Great to share with you I look forward to next Shaktipat

Yes...what made me susceptible to k awakening was not an yoga or chi gong or whatever internal cultivation/meditation practice du jour. It was doing a fearless emotional cleansing, facing my fears, forgiving my self and others. Effective therapy or group work can also facilitate and awakening.

:lol:

don't mistake the profound self confidence of an alpha female for lack of humility

its there when it counts....

People who do not have K open and they brush up against folks that do they immediately say "That person is an Asshole" or "that person has a huge Ego". They not understand that Shakti Mirrors people. So when you around a K open person if you not ok with yourself on some level you will not be ok with that person.

This used to happen with people around Glenn. I saw it around some of my Lamas as well & around Myself.

It is not a free license for the K person to be an ass BUT in a lot of cases "SHAKTI" will re-act before the conduit even gets a chance to "think".

BIOLOGYOFKUNDALINI.COM

how do you practice kundalini? Do you mean KAP techniques?

that's a good site if a bit wordy. i have never read it all the way through but i recommend it to people to keep from repeating myself over and over.

KAP techniques are good. They will do the job for most seekers who are willing to come with an empty cup and a child's mind of wonder and non judgment.

My practice is surrender to the direction of Shakti. I am a mystic. It's a simple but rare path with deep rewards. A bit harrowing at times. If you let kundalini direct your life you won't need a lot of instruction except to help you refine your path. It is easier for women.

Yes...a reflection of modern culture. Something for nothing.

It is ironic isn't i?. Santi and I live lives that would make a good Star Wars movie. What all little kids wish for but when it comes into their lives the adults just want to throw rocks at the people who can help them help themselves makes their wishes come true.

You are welcome.

My pleasure to be of service.

Just tell her how you experience her presence. She will probably appreciate it.

I hope more people come to the next shaktipat on the 21st. 100% of donations will go to the Abandoned Children's fund.

blessings

Susan-Just wanted to say how damn cool it is that you are a Registered Nurse. As I will be this May!

Finding out that K can be awakened by trauma explains one thing-one of my teachers (an RN) can captivate the whole class with her presence. I swear, she has read my thoughts. I've never been in the presence of anyone like her-she has seriously said the exact words I was thinking on several occasions-often suddenly looking right at me as she says it. She was hit by a truck or something really serious as a little girl. Any advice on how I could approach her or ask her about this ability?

As for those who discredit you and Santi, the more I read their posts, the more I am reminded of spoiled kids that want to be handed everything yet wont do the work.

They want something free, yet wont put forth the (minimal) effort to tune in to the FREE global Shakti sessions.

I have been present for 2 of them, and as I've said before, I felt more and stronger sensations with the meditation & breathing exercises with you 2 than ever on my own. Like, x 10 more powerful. And afterward, I've felt more...not sure how to put it... freed up blockages and freed up emotions-than I thought possible. I have gotten so calloused from many life experiences that I had forgotten what it felt like to have a hearty laugh, or feel another's feelings. But I have felt freed up after those free Shaktipat sessions. I also have become aware of areas of my body that I previously wasn't able to feel.

I really did not believe it was possible to get any energy or benefit or healing from an online session, but I tuned in with an opened mind and have been convinced.

Thanks for everything,

Nate

Guest paul walter

:) Great to share with you I look forward to next Shaktipat

People who do not have K open and they brush up against folks that do they immediately say "That person is an Asshole" or "that person has a huge Ego". They not understand that Shakti Mirrors people. So when you around a K open person if you not ok with yourself on some level you will not be ok with that person.

This used to happen with people around Glenn. I saw it around some of my Lamas as well & around Myself.

It is not a free license for the K person to be an ass BUT in a lot of cases "SHAKTI" will re-act before the conduit even gets a chance to "think".

Yes, Ive been a 'victim' of this phenomenon for over twenty years myself. I was referring to Susan's words which I take it are less open to 'mis-interpretation' than her energy.

Yes...a reflection of modern culture. Something for nothing.

It is ironic isn't i?. Santi and I live lives that would make a good Star Wars movie. What all little kids wish for but when it comes into their lives the adults just want to throw rocks at the people who can help them help themselves makes their wishes come true.

You are welcome.

My pleasure to be of service.

Just tell her how you experience her presence. She will probably appreciate it.

I hope more people come to the next shaktipat on the 21st. 100% of donations will go to the Abandoned Children's fund.

blessings

Well....You have to be either 1)From Asia 2) Wear a Robe or Goofy Kung Fu Suit 3) Change your name to Lama Pimpoche Ibangyourwifewitmydorje , or Swami Kamalikamyballsananda and only then will people take your serious.

I hate to tell folks that most that wear the robes are simply Full of Shit, There are a few exceptions to this however.

Edited by Vajrasattva

U either got it or you don't - You are either pregnant or you not - Santi called me out and this is how I respond - a word of warning to those who had the same delusions that I did - Kundalini does not make your life easier - it makes your life much harder in my experience - more responsibility etc...I was wrong about kundalini when I first started on the path...

U either got it or you don't - You are either pregnant or you not - Santi called me out and this is how I respond - a word of warning to those who had the same delusions that I did - Kundalini does not make your life easier - it makes your life much harder in my experience - more responsibility etc...I was wrong about kundalini when I first started on the path...

Oh but i thought KUNDALINI was just a little chi going up the spine???

B)

I love you my dear brother. KEEP up the good work.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Lets steer this conversation so that we talk about WHAT AWAKENS kundalini instead of what it is.

Perhaps this could be explained in plain, simple, english also?

Let us consider all the posts coming from the kundalites hereafter a Christmas gift to the bums.

How To Awaken Your Kundalini 101

This is very simple. Do not confuse simple with easy.

There are three simple practices that when done in combination together will awaken kundalini in about 90 days.

Follow the directions. Don't deviate or I can't guarantee anything. But this is free teaching so I can't give you a money back guarantee. :P

You must practice 20 minutes a day, twice a day. Undertake at your own risk without a guide. The safest way to do this is in a group with a guide.

1) Buddha's breath also called Baby's breath or also known as abdominal/belly breathing.

2) Secret Smile: google for instructions in Path Notes of an American Ninja Master

3) Microcosmic Orbit

The goal is to do all three at once. Do NOT leave the Secret Smile out. It is necessary for mental, physical and spiritual health during this practice. I am not revealing anything that has not been revealed in Path Notes already. B)

Basic Safeties

Tongue up touching behind the back of the upper teeth where the teeth meet the gums when you practice. You must do this to avoid getting chi head or headaches and/or mental imbalances.

Keep hydrated with water. Kundalini energy is HOT and will fry your kidneys and adrenals. Take lots of vitamin C for the adrenals which are quickly depleted of their Vitamin C stores with this practice. An acupuncturist can be your best friend.

Practice with a group if you can so they can help you stay grounded in reality when the process kicks into high gear.

If you have difficulties or need a group or sangha to be a touchstone I have a support group that is free on the net you can join. Here we have people of all levels abilities and of different spiritual paths who practice around the world who will be helpful for you.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Kunda...SupportNetwork/

If your mental/emotional, physical and spiritual bodies are relatively clean you will have an easier time than if you start with an alcohol, drugs, smoking types, anger habits.

Kundalini amplifies the character. If you were an asshole before kundalini, afterwards you will be wide and gaping said Dr. Morris.

But if you were loving and gentle before you will be even more.

Kundalini Shakti can be a fierce and brutal Mistress if you resist her directions. If you can't surrender and relax into the process you can suffer greatly so don't take this process lightly. So don't do it if you don't want your life changed forever. Don't do it if you can't come with an empty cup to be taught by Shakti or you will be miserable.

Why do I say this? Because there will be a time in your practice that effort becomes effortless and Kundalini will take the reins and do the whole process for you. It will cause you to mediate, it will cause spontaneous chi gung forms and asanas, pranayamas. If you can't trust in the wisdom of Kundalini Shakti...it will take much, much longer.

If you can relax into the process and persevere.. Nirvikalpa Samadhi may be your reward one day.

If you carry through and succeed in having kundalini activate then know the journey has just started.

You will either despise my name for revealing this to you or be forever grateful.

KAP 1 is more than just these three practices. It has been refined to deliver a much more smoother, quicker, and controlled awakening but you can do it with just those three practices above but it can be a brutal process.

Drugs, sex, childbirth, prolonged trauma or shock whether physical, emotional,mental, or spiritual will awaken kundalini.

Did I say this can be a brutal practice and you could really hurt yourself?

Merry Christmas and Good luck,

Susan

• Like 1

BIOLOGYOFKUNDALINI.COM

how do you practice kundalini? Do you mean KAP techniques?

Non,

The methods I found in The 5 Tibetians have worked for me.

I do the exercises and afterwards meditate for about 30 minutes on the chakras.

Exercises take 10 minutes, Meditation takes 30 minutes equaling a total of 40 minutes

I need to add that I am from farming country.

I wake with the goat that wake the roosters.

I get up between 4 AM and 5 AM every day.

When meditating during the waking times, also known as the sun's rising times, it gives a particular lift.

Supposedly this lift operates between 4AM and 12 noon.

Oddly - it helps some if you take a short nap after meditating - something like digesting the experience.

Edited by ~jK~

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas.

Would you say the desire to awaken the kundalini helps in its awakening?

Or the other way around?

Depends on the desire and it's intensity and the context in which it is expressed. My awakening was not sought or desired for I did not know that such a thing existed until it happened. Many, many people are like that. How can you desire for something that you did not know existed?

What people may desire may influece awakening. For example, I had a life long desire since childhood to be one wtih God. My desire was certainly fullfilled to overwhelming capacity beyond any dreams that I could have by kundalini awakening.

In the end, it is up to Shakti Kundalini who decides when it is time.

There is some kiss we want

with our whole lives,

the touch of Spirit on the body.

Seawater begs the pearl

to break its shell.

And the lily, how passionately

it needs some wild Darling!

At night, I open the window

and ask the moon to come

and press its face into mine.

Breathe into me.

Close the language-door,

and open the love-window.

The moon won't use the door,

only the window.

sufi mystic - jelaluddin rumi - 13th century

You are welcome and Merry Christmas to you too.

Climbing mountains in your underwear, hangin by a finger over great height for hours, strengthening the immune system, insanely long breath holds - to all of that Yes, Kundalini.. not so much.

Though it wouldn't surprise me, that for some people, it triggered alternate states.  The Wim Hof's rapid breathing is not so far from Rebirthing, Holographic.. certain Shamanic breathing styles.  little is new under the sun.  

• Like 1