Hyrdo

Micronized Zeolite

Anyone know anything about super-z-lite, micronized zeolite (with ocean and plant derived ionic trace minerals)?

I got this a while back to try and remove some of the heavy metals in my body but not sure how much good it does.

I have been eating Purely Greens and Fulvic Zeolite while checking my blood in a microscope. It definitely cleans the blood! In 6 weeks all the unwanted stuff in my blood was gone, and only stuff that comes from cleansing the tissue was left. That takes a lot more time to clean out. I going back to check my blood again in two weeks to see how it goes. Then Ive been at it for 13 weeks.

sheng zhen I applaud your approach. Excellent research! Are you using a standard microscope or a dark field scope?

sheng zhen I applaud your approach. Excellent research! Are you using a standard microscope or a dark field scope?

Its a dark field microscope. Very interesting stuff! Its great to see the real effect of supplements, not just the subjective "I maybe feel a little better... maybe"-feeling :P

Its a dark field microscope. Very interesting stuff! Its great to see the real effect of supplements, not just the subjective "I maybe feel a little better... maybe"-feeling :P

Excellent! I've had a few darkfield sessions but we currently have no practitioners in our area. Again, great research.

Zeolite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zeolites are microporous, aluminosilicate minerals commonly used as commercial adsorbents. The term zeolite was originally coined in 1756 by Swedish ...

Sources - Uses - Zeolite mineral species - Notes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeolite

I have been eating Purely Greens and Fulvic Zeolite while checking my blood in a microscope. It definitely cleans the blood! In 6 weeks all the unwanted stuff in my blood was gone, and only stuff that comes from cleansing the tissue was left. That takes a lot more time to clean out. I going back to check my blood again in two weeks to see how it goes. Then Ive been at it for 13 weeks.
Cool, where you get those supplements and the darkfield microscope at?

Cool, where you get those supplements and the darkfield microscope at?

The supplements are from Pure Planet, www.pureplanet.com. I did not buy the darkfield microscope. It would be too expensive for me! But a colleague of mine has one. If you are in Norway you can make an appointment for darkfield microscope at Verkstedet Ledd og Muskelklinikk, www.verkstedet.no. There is not much about it on the website though, you would have to call.