ShaktiMama,

An inspiring witness except near the end where you state: "...If people could only look through our eyes and see what we see..." as stated this sentence totally misses the mark and might be very self-revealing for you?

Om

I only share what it so for me. For many years what I see is not the way other people see themselves. They have difficulty seeing the perfection that is so apparent to me when I look into their eyes. When I touch people with my hands I see beautiful and intricate designs of light.

Seeing the entire universe which dwells in each individual? How could that transform relationships on this planet if many saw each other in this way?

namaste

I only share what it so for me. For many years what I see is not the way other people see themselves. They have difficulty seeing the perfection that is so apparent to me when I look into their eyes. When I touch people with my hands I see beautiful and intricate designs of light.

Seeing the entire universe which dwells in each individual? How could that transform relationships on this planet if many saw each other in this way?

namaste

Namaste also,

"...If people could only look through our eyes and see what we see..." As stated, although your context is apparently different, (?) this may sound like you are implying that people need eyes and or your ways like yours to see wisely... when what we really need to develop is our own eyes and ways to see wisely. (which btw may be rather different than someone else's) In other words helping someone find their own wisdom (even if it means leaving them be) is greater than showing them ours. (even if we mean well)

Consider if you will the words of Gibran:

"..But you do not see, nor do you hear, and it is well.

The veil that clouds your eyes shall be lifted by the hands that wove it,

And the clay that fills your ears shall be pierced by those fingers that kneaded it.

And you shall see

And you shall hear.

Yet you shall not deplore having known blindness, nor regret having been deaf.

For in that day you shall know the hidden purposes in all things,

And you shall bless darkness as you would bless light..."

The last line above is not easy to see, (yes/no?) and may never be chosen to be seen, and also could never be forced to be seen.

Om

Edited by 3bob

Namaste also,

"...If people could only look through our eyes and see what we see..." As stated, although your context is apparently different, (?) this may sound like you are implying that people need eyes and or your ways like yours to see wisely... when what we really need to develop is our own eyes and ways to see wisely. (which btw may be rather different than someone else's) In other words helping someone find their own wisdom (even if it means leaving them be) is greater than showing them ours. (even if we mean well)

Consider if you will the words of Gibran:

"..But you do not see, nor do you hear, and it is well.

The veil that clouds your eyes shall be lifted by the hands that wove it,

And the clay that fills your ears shall be pierced by those fingers that kneaded it.

And you shall see

And you shall hear.

Yet you shall not deplore having known blindness, nor regret having been deaf.

For in that day you shall know the hidden purposes in all things,

And you shall bless darkness as you would bless light..."

The last line above is not easy to see, (yes/no?) and may never be chosen to be seen, and also could never be forced to be seen.

Om

You take great liberties in interpreting the meaning of my words other than truly:

I am describing a way of seeing through eyes transformed by love not a way to change people into someone just like myself or to say or think their present form is less desirable. Unless I misunderstand that is what you are trying to say that you think I am saying.

Language is so imprecise here.

Kundalini sharpens one's capacity of self awareness and their place in the cosmos and with others in different ways.

One hears what one formerly saw.

One sees what one formerly touched.

There is some kiss we want

with our whole lives,

the touch of Spirit on the body.

Seawater begs the pearl

to break its shell.

And the lily, how passionately

it needs some wild Darling!

At night, I open the window

and ask the moon to come

and press its face into mine.

Breathe into me.

Close the language-door,

and open the love-window.

The moon won't use the door,

only the window.

sufi mystic - jelaluddin rumi - 13th century

to repeat:

To me, I can quiet myself and drop the veil between myself and All That Is and experience nothing but scintillating ecstatic visions of clear, blinding light. Then it's chop wood, carry water. Once one knows who one is in relation to All That Is, death is not feared and all beings are to be honored and loved. Love Self, Honor Self.

If I misundersand your interpretation of my words, i look for clarity.

You take great liberties in interpreting the meaning of my words other than truly:

I am describing a way of seeing through eyes transformed by love not a way to change people into someone just like myself or to say or think their present form is less desirable. Unless I misunderstand that is what you are trying to say that you think I am saying.

Language is so imprecise here.

Kundalini sharpens one's capacity of self awareness and their place in the cosmos and with others in different ways.

One hears what one formerly saw.

One sees what one formerly touched.

There is some kiss we want

with our whole lives,

the touch of Spirit on the body.

Seawater begs the pearl

to break its shell.

And the lily, how passionately

it needs some wild Darling!

At night, I open the window

and ask the moon to come

and press its face into mine.

Breathe into me.

Close the language-door,

and open the love-window.

The moon won't use the door,

only the window.

sufi mystic - jelaluddin rumi - 13th century

to repeat:

To me, I can quiet myself and drop the veil between myself and All That Is and experience nothing but scintillating ecstatic visions of clear, blinding light. Then it's chop wood, carry water. Once one knows who one is in relation to All That Is, death is not feared and all beings are to be honored and loved. Love Self, Honor Self.

If I misundersand your interpretation of my words, i look for clarity.

"...As stated, although your context is apparently different, (?) this may sound like you are implying that people need eyes and or your ways like yours to see wisely... when what we really need to develop is our own eyes and ways to see wisely. (which btw may be rather different than someone else's) In other words helping someone find their own wisdom (even if it means leaving them be) is greater than showing them ours. (even if we mean well)"

I consider your meanings for possible truths as I see or hear them in regards to my understanding on the matters spoken of; and if you see or hear your meanings as truths for yourself and associates then that is of course where you are coming from and I don't mean to step on that. As for my interpretations (see my underline above) such were not chiseled in stone and were meant to touch on possible interpretations that may be heard when reading that particular sentence of your text. Also, what is apparent to you via your related ways is of course of your free choice to have and to hold in making points, as it is for me and others to do the same with our ways. I also try not forget that what is apparent to someone else is their present take on reality and is important to them - regardless if they have ever heard of kundalini and its possible effects like having visions of light or not.

Om

Edited by 3bob

Ahhh..."Last-word-itis"...Hmmm, severe case. B)

:D

Sometimes I wonder, Kameel. Do people really think they have to dissect or search for hidden meaning in our words?

"You say the grass is green, Susan, but really is that what you truly meant for you lost me on that last little bit of description which makes me doubt you in what you just said. I say you should examine your motivations for your observations of green grass for they may be some secret meaning or insight into your psyche of which you may not be truly aware. This reveals to me you are lacking in development or even have a character deficit of which I should warn you and others about but that is OK that you do for it is your own truth but i don't think it is true enough and there is nothing wrong with that for we all have our own truths although some truths are better than other truths and I will be helpful and point this out to you so you can fix your thinking so you don't miss the mark of your own point you were making and be correct in your version of your truth." (Short version of exchange.)

:lol:

Subjective truth is so sticky, is it not? So then I just speak from my own experiences. Is it true? Who knows but it is what happened to me. :)

of course, I could be all wrong about all of this. People just need to experience it for themselves and not depend on me for their expectations of what kundalini is or does.

Stop talking about it and just do it.

"You say the grass is green, Susan, but really is that what you truly meant for you lost me on that last little bit of description which makes me doubt you in what you just said. I say you should examine your motivations for your observations of green grass for they may be some secret meaning or insight into your psyche of which you may not be truly aware. This reveals to me you are lacking in development or even have a character deficit of which I should warn you and others about but that is OK that you do for it is your own truth but i don't think it is true enough and there is nothing wrong with that for we all have our own truths although some truths are better than other truths and I will be helpful and point this out to you so you can fix your thinking so you don't miss the mark of your own point you were making and be correct in your version of your truth." (Short version of exchange.)

HAHAHAHA

That's a good piece of writing that is.

It would have been a parody masterpiece had you left out two full stops/periods....but it's close!!!

I hope there's a sequel, as that's right up my alley for reading material.

Edit/ps: I feel you've deliberately avoided the fundamental argument as whether, in fact, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

"The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head."

post-51155-126434827655_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHA

That's a good piece of writing that is.

It would have been a parody masterpiece had you left out two full stops/periods....but it's close!!!

I hope there's a sequel, as that's right up my alley for reading material.

Edit/ps: I feel you've deliberately avoided the fundamental argument as whether, in fact, the grass is always greener on the other side.

:)

I don't know if people be circuitous and obtuse because they think it is like "guru talk" and gives the impression of being a spiritual, lofty thinker or it is just sloppy thinking of the mask but I see a lot of it here on da bums.

one of my mentors, a hard ass Navy captain, told me, "if ya can't explain it to a 3 year old, don't bother."

yes...the grass is always greener...if not then there would be no spiritual tourism....the market would collapse....ssssshhhh...please don't tell anyone for the dilettante is what keeps the guru business alive.

:D

Sometimes I wonder, Kameel. Do people really think they have to dissect or search for hidden meaning in our words?

I consider you and Santi to be masters so we have to. Exoteric plus esoteric like Dr.Morris said.

I consider you and Santi to be masters so we have to. Exoteric plus esoteric like Dr.Morris said.

Love you Lino,

No matter what you are my brother & you are in my prayers and meditations for well being.

Peace

S

Love you Lino,

No matter what you are my brother & you are in my prayers and meditations for well being.

Peace

S

Thanks brother. I need all the prayers I can get.

Love you Lino,

Peace

S

Thanks.

Did you turn Bingham/Robert towards the Koran and Sufi teachings?

Thanks.

Did you turn Bingham/Robert towards the Koran and Sufi teachings?

i have been a bit out of the loop with new famaily addition and work and recent events.

but i will be back on track soon and homie will soon be seeing the astral MOSQUE

Funny how once something works for me (embracing the tree) I tend to profess it and cease practice of practice.

Same with my music studies. Plateaus are not dead ends. The power I attained alone from Zhan Zhuang(jan jong)

frightened me! I stopped for a long while. (Remember be careful what you ask for, you just might get it) Get it?

I did and found out I wasn't ready for it, but this was two cross country moves, two jobs, and two relationships after the fact. Dreams come true. Just make sure they are your dreams. (anyone seen Glenn lately) HA! YEA Fais do-do "Yea, you right!" Thanks Glenn see ya in Dreamtime!

Funny how once something works for me (embracing the tree) I tend to profess it and cease practice of practice.

Same with my music studies. Plateaus are not dead ends. The power I attained alone from Zhan Zhuang(jan jong)

frightened me! I stopped for a long while. (Remember be careful what you ask for, you just might get it) Get it?

Yes I'm like that too. Things start to work so, I change how I practice :lol:

When I first got an experience from doing the middle pillar exercise I gave up for years. It really freaked me out.

Well key is "DO" apply & "INTEGRATE".

I meditate standing, seated, & Walking daily.

The most magical stuff occured during

5pb + Standing Stake+mantra/Zikr/Prayer.

Now it just is always.

i have been a bit out of the loop with new famaily addition and work and recent events.

but i will be back on track soon and homie will soon be seeing the astral MOSQUE

Good luck, I still want my earth on earth instead of hell on earth.

The Middle Pillar learn from this book, :) I was doing a lot of Golden dawn stuff at the time.

Experience was along the lines of "seeing" a brilliant, intense light. My reaction was to close my eyes tighter due to the brightness. But "I" realized I couldn't feel the muscles of my eyelids, so I couldn't clench. I then realized I couldn't feel anything else either and didn't have eyes, yet was seeing light in all directions. It's un-rememberable after that till "I" was back and time had passed

Really freaked me out, I was coming from uni psychology and I was interpreting magick as a way to improve the mind and intent. I didn't actually expect the other stuff to actually happen :D

Still any good method practiced regularly should give similar results, it's a common experience.

Edited by Mal
typo

Benny Hinn has little power, rather vamps off every ungrounded soul in the crowd.

Of course its common. If someone wants to claim chi power why is it so hard to prove (if real?). Look at the power of chi balls and prayer to the Supreme Divine One (Jesus Christ) exhibited by Benny Hinn. Millions and millions of people all over the planet have been knocked over by his power of Prayer and Chi and it's all been filmed.

THAT"S Real Divine Prayer / Chi Power demonstrated!

This is so AWESOME it makes my hair stand on end!!!

Benny Hinn has little power, rather vamps off every ungrounded soul in the crowd.

How Can you tell? Can you sense it or do you reason that it must be so? I am pretty sure you are right just asking because of curiosity. I do think that the whole crowd thing and the intensity of emotion that this setting can bring and the absorption such a reverend probably experiences during such a setting could lay the groundwork for pulling down quite a lot of "heavenly chi".