If you were to read the entirety of the thread (good god is up to like 46 pages) you would see that some have had full kundalini awakenings, likening them to a "freight train" running through them among other things.

I would not consider what I have had as an "activated kundalini," but maybe more of a cultivated kundalini (not to get into semantics). I have had no freight trains etc. I certainly; however, have had times of extreme bliss and an undeniable connection with the "multiverse" (language doesn't really do it justice). I have substantial kriyas even when I am not consciously practicing. I go out of my way not to define things and to not have goals concerning my practices. I just do. The effects follow. It just is. I always thought I had a big world, a big mind. How wrong I was.

I've been reading your thread about your karmic concerns, there are several practices that we do that cleanse karma.

Specifically, I have created more muscle tone without changing physical exercise that I have been doing for years. I have always been pretty trim by nature, but since I began KAP I have been gaining weight, and it has all been muscle. I trade electronic futures for a living and also run a remodeling/construction company with an emphasis on historical preservation. I know that everyone has stressful jobs, but it is no secret that day-traders have a propensity to gun down innocent folks. My work in both areas is very stressful. Previously, I had thought that I was at my limit in both professions. I am now considering expanding in each on a large scale. My energy is open and flowing, my mind is alive, I am making better decisions than I have ever made. Just last night, I told a group of old friends that I wouldn't trade places with anyone on earth ... I am that full of bliss, if I try to write more about my gripping connection to everything, or my absolute release of that grip to everything I obviously only end up in contradictions.

Also a few more things, a number of relationships that were stressors have literally vanished. And most importantly, my wife is as happy as ever in all of the aspects of our relationship.

Are all of these things related to KAP? I cannot categorically confirm that they are. But it would have to be a helluva coincidence for there not to be a relationship. All of a sudden things changed, opened up, etc. Maybe one day there will be a freight train experience, who knows. Even if that never occurred, the expansion of my life in every aspect has been accelerated and made possible, I believe, because of KAP. Feel free to ask any more specifics or PM me.

Thankyou for your reply,you say there are exercises you do to clear bad karma.

Care to tell me more ?.

sabretooth.

Deepbluesea,

Thanks for the above post and the KAP testimonial. I have been skimming the forum here off and on for close to a year and recently joined. Two types of practice have jumped out at me: KAP and Spring Forest Qi gong. KAP tends to intimidate me somewhat as I have no prior experience with this sort of thing and it appears to be a fast moving course. (I could be wrong . . . )

As an alternative, I've just started Spring Forest Qi gong. I actually bought the course in '94 or '95 but never did anything with it. I feel I need some experience with handling the "energy" inherent in these systems and I my impression is that the Qi gong is a more gradual course -- and since I already have the course . . .

I guess I'm playing it safe, at least in my own mind. I do plan on taking a KAP course eventually and posts like yours are encouraging.

Robert

Qigong is a wonderful thing to take before taking KAP. It cleans out all the energetic channels. This way the process of KAP will go quicker because you will have some basic clearing done. Internal cultivation practices like Qigong, tai chi, yoga, reiki, etc., are excellent preparation. I love to work with people who do have an internal cultivaton practice. They "switch on" fast. Where before there may have been a fuel like gasoline running through the channels...now they have will nuclear fusion. Getting trained in KAP is like getting off a bicycle and getting into a Ferrari. It's not for everyone although everyone has the capacity to do so. It comes down to personal preference.

So he was putting mains 240 volts AC current through you?

:unsure:

The government changed it down to 220 Volts some years ago, they just didn't bother to tell anyone. I suspect it was because people would then ask for compensation for their broken toasters. A physics teacher told me that..... the volts part, not the toaster part.

The government changed it down to 220 Volts some years ago, they just didn't bother to tell anyone. I suspect it was because people would then ask for compensation for their broken toasters. A physics teacher told me that..... the volts part, not the toaster part.

Hey I want my 20 volts back!

In which country?

Where I live we had once 220V and now its 230V.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Weltkarte_der_Netzspannungen_und_Netzfrequenzen.svg

There is also a tolerances of 10% or so.

Hey I want my 20 volts back!

You never know, if the electricity board charge by the volt you may be in for a serious rebate! I think they did it in the late seventies or eighties if I recall rightly...that's a lot of volts A7, you could go to Barbados or something.

In which country?

Where I live we had once 220V and now its 230V.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Weltkarte_der_Netzspannungen_und_Netzfrequenzen.svg

There is also a tolerances of 10% or so.

England. 20 volts doesn't make much difference either apparently :(

Voltage thieves. Well, not in your case though.

"dumb and dumber". But I've already said that.

Great film.

Thankyou for your reply,you say there are exercises you do to clear bad karma.

Care to tell me more ?.

sabretooth.

I would recommend a PM to Santi or Susan. They are both busy (especially currently) and I can't speak for them but their generosity and hearts are huge. If I thought that I could adequately help, I would. But I am quite certain that my answers and explanations would be similar to the exchanges about electricity on this thread(3bob, I feel for you.) Several months of KAP have greatly changed my life for the better but I am far from ready to try and convey what I have learned.

England. 20 volts doesn't make much difference either apparently :(

Voltage thieves. Well, not in your case though.

You pay for power and not for voltage.

electrical power=voltage*current

If they decrease the voltage part the current will increase. Otherwise your electrical devices wouldn't work as they consume a certain amount of power to work properly.

So when one applies 220V to his body this won't tell much about what is really going on. If his body has a high resistance the current will be low -> the power will be lower compared to a person with low electrical resistance.

Edited by center888

They won't believe about Pak

:D

So he was putting mains 240 volts AC current through you?

Yep...he did. And he did it one more time after the seminar was over to about ten of us at once.

He plugged the plates into the wall in the conference room, put his foot on it and the other maybe under Santi's foot. He had ten of us hold hands, did not close the circle and went around giving us the juice from the wall.

Yep...he did. And he did it one more time after the seminar was over to about ten of us at once.

He plugged the plates into the wall in the conference room, put his foot on it and the other maybe under Santi's foot. He had ten of us hold hands, did not close the circle and went around giving us the juice from the wall.

I believe it was Joel's foot.

As far as the seminar I shall continue in the Tao Bums spirit ;)

I didn't like it because there was NO :

- free shaktipats which invoked such responses that the bliss was felt even by just being present in the same room

- four hour free session on Friday and an option to still pay the lower rate that day

- demonstration of a chi push/pull, multiple times

- unannounced cimande healing where man were made (Diamond fingers KNOW)

- room of people so warm (and not from tummo) and sincere, not because they were being nice but because that was what they are

- Electro man with an Adidas hat, who makes you see lighting when he touches you and when asked "How/why" says that he'll teach you

- demonstrations for the sceptic on the right who was constantly asking questions

- funny stories how a young man discovered what all he can do with his "powers" and how to use them in a more, ehm, practical way (gas, waiters, won't say the last one)

- faces saying "What the fuck, fucking unbelievable, aaa" when energy sending was done

- connection. I can't imagine seeing one of the participants from the workshop and him/her greeting me like a brother and me doing likewise

- revealing secrets of the masters (e.g. switching direction)

So yeah, I can't really say that this was one of the top three weekends of my life.

Also every day the class ended EXACTLY at time, never going past the official hour. Damn, boi.

Edited by One love

You pay for power and not for voltage.

electrical power=voltage*current

If they decrease the voltage part the current will increase. Otherwise your electrical devices wouldn't work as they consume a certain amount of power to work properly.

So when one applies 220V to his body this won't tell much about what is really going on. If his body has a high resistance the current will be low -> the power will be lower compared to a person with low electrical resistance.

Yep its the current which would do the damage since that's the actual flow of electrons. Voltage is comparable to pressure in a water system and current the amount of water flowing.

Can anyone explain what it is supposed to do for you ... maybe its worth the risks (?)

Yep its the current which would do the damage since that's the actual flow of electrons. Voltage is comparable to pressure in a water system and current the amount of water flowing.

Can anyone explain what it is supposed to do for you ... maybe its worth the risks (?)

Santi is the expert on this with more experience and so he may contribute.

This using current out of the wall is an extreme version of alternative healing modality called zapping which uses a zapper. There we are talking about 12-18 volts from a commercial zapper.

http://www.copperhealth.com/zapper.htm

Pak is a powerful Indonesian Shaman Healer who treated us. He told Santi and I on this visit that the more current one can handle running through their body the less spiritual blocks or resistance is present in the body. Also zapping with current destroys pathologies like cancer in the body.

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Lzapper.htm

Spiritual uses are for opening up the chakras and cleaning out the energy channels. I feel empty but energized after a treatment. Like someone has swept my energy body clean.

I can tell you once you get over the "shock" factor of feeling the initial shock of the current as it enters the body it is not that unpleasant unless you have illness or blocks in your body then Pak will lower the current. It can be quite painful otherwise. I have felt the painful parts when he uses metal instruments to deliver a direct focused current. It is like being touched with a burning match. And yes...it feels and sounds like a buzzing shock. It hums inside the body.

When the current runs through the hand the hand contracts into a spasm. You can see the muscles of the arm bunch up under the current. When he touched my neck on the right my head would bend to the right and vice versa. It feels like getting a treatment at the chiropractor where they use much lower currents on muscles. Also it feels similiar to having current applied to acupuncture needles but of much lesser intensity. Personally, when I have those kind of appointments I have the practitioner dial the settings way up because I like the way it feels. With Pak, I am about at the limit of what I can tolerate which is quite a bit.

When Pak places his finger tips on my temples the current that runs between his fingertips makes me see light flashes behind closed eyes. It's hard to keep the eyes open when the current is running. :)

Do not do this by yourself on your own without proper training. You will f**k yourself up big time. A certain level of mastery is required to handle and treat people with this kind of current. This is not a do it yourself project. I would never do this on my own by myself. You could kill yourself and others.

Also zapping with current destroys pathologies like cancer in the body.

Is this just what he believes, or is it proven and accepted in the medical community? Source?

Thanks Shaktimama for that explanation.

I think I can understand what is happening - but it seems a little brutal or perhaps gross (in the old sense of the word). But if it works - it works I guess. I don't think I will be rushing down to London to have a go though.

Cheers

A7.

Is this just what he believes, or is it proven and accepted in the medical community? Source?

check the link i posted. there may be others to google.

Pak is a powerful Indonesian Shaman Healer who treated us. He told Santi and I on this visit that the more current one can handle running through their body the less spiritual blocks or resistance is present in the body. Also zapping with current destroys pathologies like cancer in the body.

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Lzapper.htm

Pak is actually a true Sheik Sufi Silat Master & Healer. His family has a long line of healers going back to both the Wali Songo Saints & the Kejawan & Badui people known for their Spiritual Silat & Healing. (They are more shamanic Kejawan, Buhun, Badui). His are coming from two sources mainly 1) He is blood decendant of one of the Wali Songo Saints & from the old Naqshabandi Masters & Prophet Muhammad, 2) He is also bloodline to the badui aka Shamanic ancient hindu, & Buddhist tantric (same & also the native people in Java.

So yeah its a good line if you ask me : )

As for the Electricity, Pak Muhammad told me it kills bacteria in blood & also cancer cells & can kill tumors. He uses the energy to open chanels and clear negative energy, He runs his Shakti or Tenaga through the energy aswell with his intent & prayers to open and heal things more. Interesting enough in US there is study that Zapping has and can reduce and destroy tumors and cancer cells. (he had no idea of the study). He said in the ancient times the Badui use the Thunder & Lightning from storms to harness and then use for healing. But he says this way is faster.

Peace

Santi

I think I can understand what is happening - but it seems a little brutal or perhaps gross (in the old sense of the word). But if it works - it works I guess. I don't think I will be rushing down to London to have a go though.

Cheers

A7.

shaman techniques are always a bit extreme and can be gross. But I have seen extreme brutality first hand in modern medicine as a nurse. This seems tame. first time i have seen a shaman utilize technology like this for healing. If you live in the UK, Santi could probably arrange an intro where you could see Pak and discuss. He is contantly healing people from morning to night and travels all over. This is not the only thing he does. There are a full spectrum of healing processes besides this one that are part of the session. 25 quid for a couple of hours with him is so reasonable.

Speaking of gross, Santi and I were working on removing cancer placed by a curse this past weekend. As we worked, our patient began to start to throw up (dry) and belch. This is typical in an excorcism but it is gross. He eventually did throw up when he got home. He looked so much better when he got off our table. Not finished with the process with him for we still have more work to be doing but, god willing, he will be freed.

Cheers

A7.

well i have with just 4 volts & 12 volts + My own Chi cured many small ailments including fever blisters, styes, exzcema etc.

I can tell you from experience there is a lot to learn from electricity and its ability to heal.

DC current seems to medically be the best way.

but AC can also do some things positive.

Santi and Susan,

Interesting enough in US there is study that Zapping has and can reduce and destroy tumors and cancer cells.

Well as far as I can see, the study isn't peer reviewed or published. Which means that the people involved may be biased. That is a big deal.

Basically if I had the title of 'Dr' added onto my name, I could do a false study and just say, "yeah we tested it at this university and it cures cancer! Buy my product now!"

My point is that if it's not peer reviewed, then it's basically worthless...especially if it presents a risk to people who don't know what they're doing!

I would advise all those who are interested in actually helping others heal, to not spread statements like "electrical currents cure cancer".

Santi and Susan,

Well as far as I can see, the study isn't peer reviewed or published. Which means that the people involved may be biased. That is a big deal.

Basically if I had the title of 'Dr' added onto my name, I could do a false study and just say, "yeah we tested it at this university and it cures cancer! Buy my product now!"

My point is that if it's not peer reviewed, then it's basically worthless...especially if it presents a risk to people who don't know what they're doing!

I would advise all those who are interested in actually helping others heal, to not spread statements like "electrical currents cure cancer".

As with many of these claims I often wonder why people aren't picking up Nobel Prizes left right and centre if all the claims are true.

My view generally is that people cure themselves and the therapy can just give them the conditions/confidence - or release the blocks that prevent the body from doing this itself. I've seen a lot of TV programmes where a mainstream doctor says this or that is impossible because they don't recognise the mechanism. But if you start from the view that the body/being is a self healing mechanism then you can understand why/how certain things might work - but they won't work clinically because many people don't (in the centre of their will) want to be healed - they have given up at a deep level - while others perform miracle cures.

shaman techniques are always a bit extreme and can be gross. But I have seen extreme brutality first hand in modern medicine as a nurse. This seems tame. first time i have seen a shaman utilize technology like this for healing. If you live in the UK, Santi could probably arrange an intro where you could see Pak and discuss. He is contantly healing people from morning to night and travels all over. This is not the only thing he does. There are a full spectrum of healing processes besides this one that are part of the session. 25 quid for a couple of hours with him is so reasonable.

considering what Pak does its a steal....

I told him he is worth more but his response was "Allah always takes care of me. "

I have seen him work from 9am till 3 am on folks all over uk some have the audacity to not even pay him and try to take advantage of him even after he massages and does treatments on many family members for countless hours.

Yet he ends up curing them anyway. He is not one to take advantage of.

Speaking of gross, Santi and I were working on removing cancer placed by a curse this past weekend. As we worked, our patient began to start to throw up (dry) and belch. This is typical in an excorcism but it is gross. He eventually did throw up when he got home. He looked so much better when he got off our table. Not finished with the process with him for we still have more work to be doing but, god willing, he will be freed.

Yes he looked and felt so much better. And he squirmed & Vomitted many times as we gave him both healing & Shaktipat. This happened later with another student we gave shaktipat too the next day and it happened again with a woman I gave Shaktipat to later. She removed 4 jinns from her body. I had seen them & then Pak Confirmed aswell.

As with many of these claims I often wonder why people aren't picking up Nobel Prizes left right and centre if all the claims are true.

My view generally is that people cure themselves and the therapy can just give them the conditions/confidence - or release the blocks that prevent the body from doing this itself. I've seen a lot of TV programmes where a mainstream doctor says this or that is impossible because they don't recognise the mechanism. But if you start from the view that the body/being is a self healing mechanism then you can understand why/how certain things might work - but they won't work clinically because many people don't (in the centre of their will) want to be healed - they have given up at a deep level - while others perform miracle cures.

People like Pak, Susan, Myself we are simply a conduit.

The real healing is being done by the Divine's energy & the person's energy.

Now with that said anyone who stood next to us as wel did healing or Shaktipat can tell you they where effected by the energy being emitted.

Some conduits are stronger than others.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Santi and Susan,

it may only be worthless as a study which does not destory the efficacy of the treatment.

It historically takes the FDA sometimes 25 years to approve some processes unless there is money available to push it through. It takes a while f or science to catch up. People can die in the meantime. Yes, there are charlatans and frauds who will abuse this fear but it doesn't mean that alternative processes should not be used. It's about being an educated consumer. People/health professionals still believe cholesterol is bad and dont want you to eat eggs and meat.

Be empowered and check things out. Also caveat emptor.

I remember 25 years ago when it was thought that high dosages of vitamins were dangerous things that only health freaks did.

So many people die in hospitals under medical care. We medical professionals know this and say among ourselves, "we got to get this guy out of the hospital before we kill him." Studies prove it and yet we still admit and treat people there.

Nobel prizes are often politically and economically motivated. What motivation is there to study a healing treatment that costs pennies? What motivation is there to study something that will destroy the medical economy and all the industry associated with it if it is proven to work?

There is a place for traditional allopathic medical care and holistic alternative care. The process is about integrating them to get the best of both.